Mrs Hinch #666 Mark of the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #666 Mark of the Beast 😈

Congrats to @Wikiwangocard on our new winning Thread Title! 👏🏼

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

*Anonymous/downloadable story viewer (stays up even if she dirty deletes, and for more than 24 hours): https://iganony.io/profile/mrshinchhome

Thursday is a usual day off for Sopha. Only it wasn't just an ordinary Thursday, as former tend best bubs enjoyed her own hugely successful Asda home range launch, attended by the masses. A celebratory meal followed with her closest pals. Hinch was nowhere to be schheeen! Infact, she deleted her tags off all the posts featuring her and SSS together. How supportive and mature ummm! 🤔
Clearly, this is the shhhtraw that broke the camels back!
Don't be so green now Soph & get well (as Mammaz would say!).
Iconikkk flogging, in a rather aggressive reel, loving herself looking like she had bathed in mahogany wood stain!

She reminded her sheep of HER many books & Lenor scents from years gone by, as she wallowed in self pity, yearning for her 2018-20 glory hole dayzz.

She bought a new parasol guyyyysssh, off AmazON, which she, Weepy & Jaymeeh planted in concrete, inside a box with wheels on. It doesn't even give shade to the solidddd garden furnichaah 🙄 That's ok though, because she laaaarves it!!!! 🫠 💫
More wiping the clean kitchiiin and lighting candolls, a pine of the many toilets, and Inch, wearing his backward chav cap slobbing on the sofa. 💤

5am Early Sunday, a pity party quote: "You are enough, hearts are hurting", exhausted", followed by another day of sulky silence.
Monday - Matching twinzz 🥱 & more controlled play in da garden. Roiioiioii is back in the house, the filthy mare!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Mrs Hinch #666 Mark of The Beast - thread title suggested by the genius that is @Wikiwangocard. Thread titles can be chosen from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Six-toed Soph, who never tires of telling us how she works full time six days a week, has been suspiciously awol again. Could this be due to her sulking over tend friend‘s homeware launch on Thursday, which Dogpie was conspicuously absent from?! 🤔. When she has bothered to show up to work, we’ve been treated to:

-a reel of her concreting a parasol into a planter on wheels (most useless project ever as she now can’t get it near enough to the table to shade it),
-a prerecord of the boyzzzz painting in the garden, all controlled by Hinch,
- cleaning her Saturday night away despite telling us her Nan was staying with her (Nan was either shipped off to bed at 8pm or was trying to get the insomnia twins to go to sleep)
- a video of Fat Dog Slim being put to bed, which she’d already posted weeks ago,
- cleaning her filthy patio doors (you should sack the cleaner Soph)
- and the return of the woolly wankers to the tangeriney…she’ll never learn.

This week‘s treat will be the car crash that is going to be her appearance on SYLO. Will she mention it? Will she have to pretend to be friends with SSS again? is there enough full fat coke and crunky snacks to go round? Enjoy, Nusties!!!

The wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is a must read.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Mrs Hinch #666 Mark of the Beast 😈

Congrats to @Wikiwangocard on our new winning Thread Title! 👏🏼

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

*Anonymous/downloadable story viewer (stays up even if she dirty deletes, and for more than 24 hours): https://iganony.io/profile/mrshinchhome

Thursday is a usual day off for Sopha. Only it wasn't just an ordinary Thursday, as former tend best bubs enjoyed her own hugely successful Asda home range launch, attended by the masses. A celebratory meal followed with her closest pals. Hinch was nowhere to be schheeen! Infact, she deleted her tags off all the posts featuring her and SSS together. How supportive and mature ummm! 🤔
Clearly, this is the shhhtraw that broke the camels back!
Don't be so green now Soph & get well (as Mammaz would say!).
Iconikkk flogging, in a rather aggressive reel, loving herself looking like she had bathed in mahogany wood stain!

She reminded her sheep of HER many books & Lenor scents from years gone by, as she wallowed in self pity, yearning for her 2018-20 glory hole dayzz.

She bought a new parasol guyyyysssh, off AmazON, which she, Weepy & Jaymeeh planted in concrete, inside a box with wheels on. It doesn't even give shade to the solidddd garden furnichaah 🙄 That's ok though, because she laaaarves it!!!! 🫠 💫
More wiping the clean kitchiiin and lighting candolls, a pine of the many toilets, and Inch, wearing his backward chav cap slobbing on the sofa. 💤

5am Early Sunday, a pity party quote: "You are enough, hearts are hurting", exhausted", followed by another day of sulky silence.
Monday - Matching twinzz 🥱 & more controlled play in da garden. Roiioiioii is back in the house, the filthy mare!
You beat me to it, Magic! I’ve asked admin to take my thread down. Hopefully they close the right one. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No worries, I didn’t ask either. Always enjoy reading your recaps. 😍
Likewise, yours my dear and anyone else that posts a new fred. Xx
I'm crying laughing at the sound clip of her "Ugggg" noise, cleaning the shhliding door and someone alluding to that being the noise of Inch in the sex chamber! There would just be one "Ugggg" though, job done! Shag complete ✅️ 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Likewise, yours my dear and anyone else that posts a new fred. Xx
I'm crying laughing at the sound clip of her "Ugggg" noise, cleaning the shhliding door and someone alluding to that being the noise of Inch in the sex chamber! There would just be one "Ugggg" though, job done! Shag complete ✅🫢
Ooh, admin have added my recap too so double bubble this time! Xx

You do make me laugh, although I didn’t need that image in my head! 🫢🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just heard my mum say 'I'm thank you' while on the phone to her car insurance company 😭🤣. It took so much willpower to not burst out laughing as I couldn't bring myself to explain why it's funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ooh, admin have added my recap too so double bubble this time! Xx

You do make me laugh, although I didn’t need that image in my head! 🫢🤣
Hahaha! I bet the ugly twit growls "DONE" once he's finished (one stroke wonder mannz) 💦 🤣 Sorry, mind in the gutter, but funny, as most likely accurate! I'm sure it's a case of him shagging the likes of a 'shop mannequin'!

Thanks Admin for posting both recaps, the hens are spoilt this week! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahaha! I bet the ugly twit growls "DONE" once he's finished (one stroke wonder mannz) 💦 🤣 Sorry, mind in the gutter, but funny, as most likely accurate! I'm sure it's a case of that snagging the 'shop mannequin'!

Thanks Admin for posting both recaps, the hens are spoilt this week! 😁
Thank God he doesn't shout 'video' when he starts....!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He has got to shout ‘ all the best’ at some point, it’s his default setting.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I really dont see the point of cleaning your house just to let a farm animal in and have it standing scratching itself in your tangerinery 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.