Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed so as I’ve never seen inch do his bodyguard act for anyone else 😂 I think it is! I’ll find another pic
Nah that's the Maldon Grinch. He's fairly well known for charity stuff, they paid him to do a private visit at Not-a-Farm last Christmas. I don't believe Hinch can laugh at herself enough to dress up as anything other than a failed Essex influencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I assumed so as I’ve never seen inch do his bodyguard act for anyone else 😂 I think it is! I’ll find another pic
Maybe he was grifting the free Christmas visit to not a farm. Wouldn’t put it past him.

Reactions: 13
Why the f*** does Leonard need his dummy if he’s out for an evening stroll? He’ll still have it when he does his GCSEs at this rate! Another speech delay incoming….

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Why the f*** does Leonard need his dummy if he’s out for an evening stroll? He’ll still have it when he does his GCSEs at this rate! Another speech delay incoming….
More matching outfits and branded footwear. I have never seen such waste. Common amongst these influencers and their sheep. It’s all stuff.

Reactions: 30
Another day off? Must be busy in her outdoor indoor kitchen prepping for that bbq she’s not had all summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she on the phone to Ninja asking for a discount? Even the grim fairy has a new signing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know there is a very special Hinch microclimate, but if the weather in the little village of Maldon is anything like it is by me, that untreated, outdoor, cuntry-style wooden dining set is gonna be ruined by midday.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SSS kids running free, picking blackberry's, engaging in conversation with them.. now I know most don't like her but she p!sses all over hinches bonfire every time... and I'm here for it hunz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
SSS kids running free, picking blackberry's, engaging in conversation with them.. now I know most don't like her but she p!sses all over hinches bonfire every time... and I'm here for it hunz
Whilst I can't condone any influencer using their children without consent for content I have to say that these two look super happy - they are doing what children are supposed to do, they are laughing, smiling and running around they are sharing, they are learning about wild things in a hands on way and about food safety. Tick for all of that Stace ... now just take them off Insta.

As for you, Soph, take yourself off Insta - off you run now. No-one needs you.

Reactions: 39
I know there is a very special Hinch microclimate, but if the weather in the little village of Maldon is anything like it is by me, that untreated, outdoor, cuntry-style wooden dining set is gonna be ruined by midday.
Like all the stuff destroyed in the tend great storm of Maldon so she had to get more blesserart!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Like all the stuff destroyed in the tend great storm of Maldon so she had to get more blesserart!
I’d forgotten about that! Ha ha ha. Must make note - next time I want new things in my house, I’ll just destroy the old bits and blame it on the weather. 🤣 what a twit. X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just catching up from yesterday coz unlike Hinch I have a real job and a social life. So she FINALLY manged to find a high table for the garden?
Firstly, it's not high, it appears to be a fairly average height for a dining table. Surely a "high table" would require bar stool type seats rather than heavy wooden benches.
Secondly, where are the boys supposed to sit? Those seats will be too heavy for them to shift and they won't be able to reach the table but there's no space to put their Tripp Trapp high chair contraptions so I'm guessing they will be sat separately at their foldable Amazon table with their happy meals. Not exactly "eating as a family" is it Soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s actually her under there? I wondered if she was off camera. OMG 😂
Yes, it's her, unfiltered 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Nah that's the Maldon Grinch. He's fairly well known for charity stuff, they paid him to do a private visit at Not-a-Farm last Christmas. I don't believe Hinch can laugh at herself enough to dress up as anything other than a failed Essex influencer.
Please stop with your logical and factual replies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think when she says ‘high table’ it is colloquial for ‘dining table’. Pretty sure my mum used to say ‘go sit at the high table’ when we were kids (I’m from Essex, parents were from North London). Although I’m doubting myself now as it doesn’t make any sense! Please tell me one of you nusties know what I mean?

Reactions: 7
Just catching up from yesterday coz unlike Hinch I have a real job and a social life. So she FINALLY manged to find a high table for the garden?
Firstly, it's not high, it appears to be a fairly average height for a dining table. Surely a "high table" would require bar stool type seats rather than heavy wooden benches.
Secondly, where are the boys supposed to sit? Those seats will be too heavy for them to shift and they won't be able to reach the table but there's no space to put their Tripp Trapp high chair contraptions so I'm guessing they will be sat separately at their foldable Amazon table with their happy meals. Not exactly "eating as a family" is it Soph?
Nusty, nusty hen, we all have such short memories, the little known Maldon tornado 🌪 alley has no respect for #gifted pickkkkknic tables, fings must heavy, lest they get blown away in one her many fields. It just makes sensssssseeeeee if I'm honest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bless ‘er ‘art. Poor Toephie is exhausted from posting a picture someone else took of her gripping her children’s feet.

SHE WORKS SIX DAYS A WEEK YOU KNOW

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whilst I can't condone any influencer using their children without consent for content I have to say that these two look super happy - they are doing what children are supposed to do, they are laughing, smiling and running around they are sharing, they are learning about wild things in a hands on way and about food safety. Tick for all of that Stace ... now just take them off Insta.

As for you, Soph, take yourself off Insta - off you run now. No-one needs you.
Although Stacey is also guilty over exposing her children, they do always seem engaged, happy and genuinely enjoying being with her. She has just posted from her sofa that she intends to stay there “being a sloth” for as long as she can today. Hi Stacey 👋 enjoy catching up with Tattle!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.