Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mentally lost whilst all eyes on SSS, I’m sure you’ll find it again in your 5k a night anniversary hotel🤪😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's all so false and forced.

She doesn't love him, she doesn't even fancy him! She just likes having someone around to 'be married to' and someone to look after her because she is completely incapable of looking afterself.

Her parents raised a spoilt entitled brat incapable of critical thinking and then Jamie went and married it knowing he was already on the gravy train. In her constant quest to be relatable she bangs on about mental struggles.
She doesn't struggle at all, this is all said for the unstable huns that she attracts.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
100% she’s seen the backlash SS has got from her luxury holiday and is hiding the fact that Hunchball has taken her away for an expensive anniversary getaway to get over her strop at BFF’s new home range.

Reactions: 30
Send help nusty trolls.

My cleaner (sorry not sorry) is on holiday and she sent a replacement. I’ve come home to hoover lines, chopped cushions and my bed looks like an explosion at a cushion factory she appears to have found every spare pillow in my house and lined them up like the kids in the sound of music 😳 all colour coordinated and in size order.

help
I think I need an appletiser or several 🥂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Happy anniversary, don’t forget to share a photo of yourself looking like a crochet toilet roll cover and make it all about yourself.
Thank you, I was thinking of not replying and pretending I’d gone to a £5k hotel for a few days but in reality it’s been many years married and we both forgot. It was actually her post that reminded me 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh duck off you prune. That stag in the background is the only horn you’ve seen in months. Old teeny peeny. She’s as predictable as a Scottish summer ffs. SSS has a big announcement, she sulks, thinks up an illness (rickets, gout, scurvy, dropsy) or broken toe/coccyx/wrist/teeth. tit on floor blah blah. Or the go to ‘me mental helf innit’. Post photo of her wedding “I lurves noknob. HeS mY lOiFe”. Fucks off for holiday number 200 and says ‘I never go out’. Just duck off love. You’re as relevant as dropsy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Send help nusty trolls.

My cleaner (sorry not sorry) is on holiday and she sent a replacement. I’ve come home to hoover lines, chopped cushions and my bed looks like an explosion at a cushion factory she appears to have found every spare pillow in my house and lined them up like the kids in the sound of music 😳 all colour coordinated and in size order.

help
I think I need an appletiser or several 🥂
Christ I bet she is feeling really pleased with herself too, when in fact she needs to be admitted to the nearest mental health facility as a matter of urgency!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you, I was thinking of not replying and pretending I’d gone to a £5k hotel for a few days but in reality it’s been many years married and we both forgot. It was actually her post that reminded me 🤭
Happy anniversary anyway. I hope you have posted some cringingly cheesy words on hubbies socials and you are going to sit and look at your wedding photos together tonight while shoving crunky snacks and diet coke down your throats. X

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You know when a cat crawls up a tree and gets stuck and the emergency services are called to get it back down….. well the same needs to happen for this member of the hunzzz as she’s crawled so far up Sopha’s bumbuminnit and needs someone on a cherry picker to get her back out 🙄 What an arsenal hole 😂

I think the word “Amamzing” needs to be added to our nusty Hinch vocabulary 🤭

And of course Sopha’s tend crying….again 🙄 🤣😂🤣

IMG_7669.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Nushhhhteeeeeezzz asssshemble!!! We must keep our fat eyes peeled on the gram today for some in the wild action. No way they aren’t going to some overpriced gaff in their alpaca tit stained bessshht tracksuits to lie on the bed and fart and laugh maniacally at each other.

But she deserves it lads, she works so ‘ard and is the beshtesht mummaz ever to exisshhtt and is exactlee where she needsz to be. Atv!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"chapter 6 let's see what this one has in store for us 🙊" she's definitely pregnant.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
You know when a cat crawls up a tree and gets stuck and the emergency services are called to get it back down….. well the same needs to happen for this member of the hunzzz as she’s crawled so far up Sopha’s bumbuminnit and needs someone on a cherry picker to get her back out 🙄 What an arsenal hole 😂

I think the word “Amamzing” needs to be added to our nusty Hinch vocabulary 🤭

And of course Sopha’s tend crying….again 🙄 🤣😂🤣

View attachment 2385751
You know there are some people in the world that would hero worship a dog turd if others did and they don't have the intelligence to question their own reasoning. Of course in this scenario Sopha is the dog turd, quite fitting really given her love of all things tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nushhhhteeeeeezzz asssshemble!!! We must keep our fat eyes peeled on the gram today for some in the wild action. No way they aren’t going to some overpriced gaff in their alpaca tit stained bessshht tracksuits to lie on the bed and fart and laugh maniacally at each other.

But she deserves it lads, she works so ‘ard and is the beshtesht mummaz ever to exisshhtt and is exactlee where she needsz to be. Atv!
That’s made me cackle like a seal so much into my pasta because I’ve now an image of them in the hotel thinking it’s soooo hilarious to share their farts with 4.7 million bots and hunzzz….. so cringe 😬😂

This will be NoNob later today 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't get this name thing at all. Was she already Mrs Hinch before marriage or did that come after?
I wanted to keep my Dad's name out of respect and a few other reasons plus I'm married to a non English person so it's a strange surname. I just double barrelled it and all parties are happy. You can call yourself anything you want to at the end of the day.
Plus, either on holiday or getting her wagons in a circle, so predictable every single time.
And where are the socks?
You’re so right. She could call herself anything she wanted! 🤣

1692271254742.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s made me cackle like a seal so much into my pasta because I’ve now an image of them in the hotel thinking it’s soooo hilarious to share their farts with 4.7 million bots and hunzzz….. so cringe 😬😂

This will be NoNob later today 🤭

Christ I just choked on my snack a Jacks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.