Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know why I've decided this is the post do delurk on, but you can see two trip trapps in the vid, the first one is presumably Lon's, it has the high chair attachment to hold him in, then the second one is in the background later without the high chair attachment so presumably Ron's, so yeah it basically is a booster chair. Although to me Lennie's too old to need the highchair attachments so luckily she's still a daft bint.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but what is the point of those chairs growing with a child. Just sit them at the fucking table you lunatic. I don’t get it

Reactions: 68
Is there a difference between brand partner and brand ambassador?
Brand Ambassadors:
They promote the brand to friends, family and their networks. Brand ambassadors may have substantial followings, but that is not required.

Brand Partnership:
The company pays brand ambassadors for an agreed period. Partnerships involve a contract that outlines pay, duties and time period

Partnership looks better on her page I suppose.

Linky.

Reactions: 11
She has two tripp trapp highchairs for the toddler twins. These chairs are circa £400 each and last until around 12 years of age. They are ergonomic and grow with said child. You lower/higher the seat/footrest as they grow.
Be that as it may, I can't imagine any 7+ year old willingly sitting on anything other than a normal dining chair to eat.
I'll give Ron a pass on it, because he's still small.

Personally, I prefer my kids to learn to sit on a regular dining chair as soon as they're tall enough for it to be practical.

Reactions: 38
Just want to say I use the word babyfying, it’s one I use when my husband is behaving stupidly towards our dogs, allowing them on the settee or talking in a stupid voice, so for me it’s definitely a word that suits Hinch’s behaviour!

Reactions: 14
Whooo! My first ever Thread title! Thank you
I will celebrate by screaming excitedly into a blanket then put my two piece crop top and skirt combo on and eye fuck myself In the mirror with my weave hanging off my filtered head

Reactions: 40
Don't be such a troll the other day she said it stays clean for 0.5 seconds

Brand partner, because usually there is a lengthy commitment and contract in place, the instahun is representing the whole of the brand, not just a one off or special event, as a brand ambassador may do. However, the terms are sometimes interchangeable and due to NDA/contracts and maximum CuNTy behaviour it's not always clear. So basically my reply is useless, just like TendManznojobbiggob innit.

Sorry trolllzzzzz didn't see your post, when I replied to Sous
---
SYLO is up for a National television award.
Cue the "I was asked to go but just couldnt coz of tummy shivers guysccch. Never leaves the house and all...."

ETA the screenshot and look who ISN'T tagged by Dollie
Sorry don't have me monocle in reaching distance, but is it Brad Pitt

Reactions: 8
SYLO is up for a National television award.
Cue the "I was asked to go but just couldnt coz of tummy shivers guysccch. Never leaves the house and all...."

ETA the screenshot and look who ISN'T tagged by Dollie

God I am so torn over this…
Part of me hopes she’s been axed cos she’s so shit and so boring, and NOT A FARMER, so she’s forced to sit at home frothing at the gash cos she couldn’t show the world she is one.
The other part hopes she does still feature because what a wild night on tattle that will be.

Reactions: 15
Sorry but what is the point of those chairs growing with a child. Just sit them at the fucking table you lunatic. I don’t get it
Thank god, I thought I was the only one that thought that, I'm over the stupid tripp bloody trapp grow with the child, attachment crap

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry am I missing something here? Even if the high chairs “grow with the child”, I still don’t understand the point. Just sit the child at the table like normal? I’m so confused!

Reactions: 35
I’m sorry am I missing something here? Even if the high chairs “grow with the child”, I still don’t understand the point. Just sit the child at the table like normal? I’m so confused!
It's a ridiculous concept, I'm pretty sure that when my son was 96 month old toddler and I'd tried to put him in a ridiculous highchair he'd have told me to fuck off, kicked me and ran away

Reactions: 39
She has two tripp trapp highchairs for the toddler twins. These chairs are circa £400 each and last until around 12 years of age. They are ergonomic and grow with said child. You lower/higher the seat/footrest as they grow.
I’m just imaging when my daughter was 12, having her Year 7/8 friends over for dinner and me saying come on darling, into your highchair! She would have put herself up for adoption

Reactions: 80
Does anyone remember when she had a meltdown over what to wear when she lived at her old house and Fiddle came over to iron her a dress. Bit random but it just popped into my head

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.