Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean all the shots lately of her in loungewear and ‘comfies’ and jamie with his ‘list’ were just coincidental?!! Come off it soph.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She's reposting stories where people are saying "all money goes to charity" etc. This is incorrect and she shouldn't be advertising like that. It's the profit that goes to charity...so after she's been paid.... everyone else involved has been paid. The charity might get a few pence per sale, wow

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion.... clothes to lounge, a book to write. Who really cares, it’s all pretty shite.

Reactions: 41
In a sense... Romany Gypsies are often referred to as travellers and that's not wrong as a term, it just refers to people that live a nomadic lifestyle. Though there are Irish Travellers, that people get us mixed up with, which is incorrect as we are different races of people entirely, that originated from different parts of the world 🙂
Different nationalities not different races.

Reactions: 2
Different nationalities not different races.
No, they are quite separate races and ethnicities. "Nationalities" tends to refer to the nation, or country that you 'belong' to, originate from. Something that is quite complex in nomadic races.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get how she’s been working on it for so long it’s basic, that notepad is nearly the same as her journal minus the colouring and word searches

Reactions: 13
Sophie. Please be transparent. What is the profit expected from each item? Let us know how the charity it really benefitting.

£25 for a tracksuit gets the charity.....
£6 for a notebook get the charity.....

Reactions: 21
She said all profits.... After her designers cut I'm assuming
I would be very interested to know how much profit there is from each item. Without knowing you makes them, I wonder if there is a way to find out?
I once bought a poppy bracelet as all proceeds went to charity, it cost me £35 and I found out the company making them only £5 went to the charity, which I thought was ridiculously low.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The fact that so many people (women and mothers themselves I might add) have jumped on this one person for commenting an (ok, not very nice) opinion about a public figure, is absurd. Can no one but us see the irony in their comments? The abuse and vitriol they’ve spilled is far worse than a comment about Hinch looking old.

The girl even said she had people inboxing her with rape threats towards her baby? Snooping on her profile and finding out she doesn’t have custody of her children and that they hope her children get adopted. Stop the world I want to get off.

This “Insta-army” culture is bleeping appalling. It’s getting to the point that no one can say anything about someone else (who has made their life publicly available for scrutiny) unless they’re kissing her bleeping arse. They’re an embarrassment, and she is deplorable for revelling in it/encouraging it. You can’t preach kindness then crap all over someone in the same sentence. duck off!
Wtf threatening to rape her baby?! How the duck is Hinch not addressing that!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
New thread suggestion
Mrs Hinch is giving back but it’s not her money it’s yours you twit 🤭

I don’t expect it to be used but it made me laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
So a friend of a friend knew of these pair back in the day. Apparently Mrs H liked a bit of the white stuff, more than likely explains the massive weight loss with 0 scars to show for it🙊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So a friend of a friend knew of these pair back in the day. Apparently Mrs H liked a bit of the white stuff, more than likely explains the massive weight loss with 0 scars to show for it🙊
Doesn’t surprise me! She seems the type! Maybe she wasn’t drunk crying over Bolton maybe she was just coked up. Would explain a lot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.