Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the fascination with shark, Henry are just as good and don’t cost a fortune

Whatever she is launching is happening about 10 and she hopes we like it 🙄

Translation; I hope you’ll all be spending your money on it
My Hetty a bit annoying how she gets stuck behind doors and just smiles her dumb smile at you as you get frustrated and yank her hose 😂 but there are also plenty of cheaper cordless vacuum cleaners that do the same thing without getting yourself into debt.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone recently posted a screenshot of a website which showed that she'd registered some cleaning products under her name? (Or something like that).

I'm undecided though...I think it'll be a cleaning range, it's just in time for Christmas, but alternatively she'd be crazy to go up against other cleaning brands. I imagine, it's be endorsed by P&G or something. I doubt people would stick with her cleaning products on a long term basis.
This link has been posted before, https://mrshinch.com/password

The comments back to the woman are vile.

I see Grinch has slyly deleted it from her stories..
That fits, Hinch whips up an online frenzy, just prior to making some special announcement :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Sophie, now Ronnie is reaching and grabbing things, please be extra careful putting him next to Henry!! 3 times in that story he grabbed his fur and his ear!!! Just because he "loves him" doesn't mean he won't snap if Ronnie accidentally hurts him.

I have written it here instead of sending a DM as you are more likely to see it here when looking for content

Reactions: 43
My Hetty a bit annoying how she gets stuck behind doors and just smiles her dumb smile at you as you get frustrated and yank her hose 😂 but there are also plenty of cheaper cordless vacuum cleaners that do the same thing without getting yourself into debt.
I got a bush cordless hoover last year for £80 does the job just fine although we only have 1 carpet to hoover and floor tiles everywhere else so don’t think it would work well on thick carpets but for £80 it works for me! Even Wilkos do some for £50 again not sure how good on carpets.
You hear of so many people gettin into debt just to get the dream hoover.

Reactions: 4
We won’t get the full details whatever it is, it will be a small speech and quick boomerang of her new website and then she will tell is it will be launching Soon then that will be it

Reactions: 9
Sophie, now Ronnie is reaching and grabbing things, please be extra careful putting him next to Henry!! 3 times in that story he grabbed his fur and his ear!!! Just because he "loves him" doesn't mean he won't snap if Ronnie accidentally hurts him.

I have written it here instead of sending a DM as you are more likely to see it here when looking for content
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
exactly! They are a dog and a baby, neither is really aware of ‘love’ for each other and neither is responsible for their actions to each other, so why put them both in such a vulnerable position, just for the ‘gram’? She is so dumb.

Reactions: 21
Someone recently posted a screenshot of a website which showed that she'd registered some cleaning products under her name? (Or something like that).

I'm undecided though...I think it'll be a cleaning range, it's just in time for Christmas, but alternatively she'd be crazy to go up against other cleaning brands. I imagine, it's be endorsed by P&G or something. I doubt people would stick with her cleaning products on a long term basis.
I don't think she's allowed to launch her own cleaning range while working with P&G (I use the term working very loosely).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really wish she would use platform to help people less fortunate !! This time of year makes me so sad I cant bare the thought of people on the streets being cold it really hurts my heart..

If she asked everyone of her faithful army to donate a £1 and then she went and brought socks, hot drinks etc for homeless shelters imagine the difference she could REALLY make instead of cleaning her bleeping floors !! Or why can’t Jamie make some soup for people for crying out loud !!

All she has to do is use the ‘we are all in this together bullshit’ and her army jumps at anything she does!!

I have 3 children 2 are babies but we are doing the shoe box appeal this year.. we donate instead of buying Xmas cards and whenever we walk passed a homeless person we buy them a hot drink and my son gives it to them.. we are by no means ‘rich’ and I work long hours for my children’s futures but I think it’s SO important to teach them how much more fortunate we are then some people and being kind is the best thing you can be..

Her platform is HUGE just bleeping use it to help others Soph stop being such a greedy witch !! Hardly like she worked every hour under the sun and did a 40 hour week with no sleep to make her millions is it ? Grrr !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

She'll probably block you as well, because there's nothing that says 'troll' more than someone showing concern for her baby [emoji849][emoji849]

Henry has been brought up being treated like the king of the castle, if he thinks he's top dog then it's easy for him to turn on the baby to exert dominance. It happens in even the most placid of dogs [emoji3525]

Reactions: 14
Ooh, the suspense this morning... 🙄

She’ll be over here within minutes of her announcement waiting for our opinion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. The truth always hurts though doesn’t it hunny?! 😜

Reactions: 12
The reason she’s always nervous isn’t to do with it going well. It’s because she knows she’s gona get hate [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 11
How does she expect to flog her own cleaning range though when all she does is take a photo of a product and pretend she’s cleaned something? 🤣 Shes not actually done any “proper” cleaning in months!

Reactions: 12
The reason she’s always nervous isn’t to do with it going well. It’s because she knows she’s gona get hate [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
She’s the new Katie Hopkins basically, albeit a lot less known! Outside of the world of IG she’s a nobody and I think she forgets that...

Reactions: 9
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
exactly! They are a dog and a baby, neither is really aware of ‘love’ for each other and neither is responsible for their actions to each other, so why put them both in such a vulnerable position, just for the ‘gram’? She is so dumb.
I was just about to write a post similar to this!
How can a young baby and a dog be aware of "love" for each other.
Ridiculous to place that baby in such a vulnerable position! Stupid bloody Grinch 🤢

Reactions: 14
I don’t get the fascination with shark, Henry are just as good and don’t cost a fortune

Whatever she is launching is happening about 10 and she hopes we like it 🙄

Translation; I hope you’ll all be spending your money on it
I’m saving up for a Sebo for when my 11 year old Dyson finally decides to die.

So it’s well past 10 and still nothing announced. Hope it won’t want to make me launch my phone up the garden!

So what do we think her announcement is...
Homewear collab with Very?

Reactions: 4
Whatever it is, she'll no doubt make even more money at the expense of her sheep.Next book title: How to make a million with zero talent!

Reactions: 10
How does she expect to flog her own cleaning range though when all she does is take a photo of a product and pretend she’s cleaned something? 🤣 Shes not actually done any “proper” cleaning in months!
It’s very easy to keep a new build clean with minimal effort.
However I would love her to try and tackle ground in dust from a carpet from the 90’s and make it look semi decent but I think that would be a stretch!

Reactions: 10
Could just be another ad to be honest.
It’s very easy to keep a new build clean with minimal effort.
However I would love her to try and tackle ground in dust from a carpet from the 90’s and make it look semi decent but I think that would be a stretch!
I know that but you never see her cleaning windows, or doing proper cleaning. Just her sink and bathroom and even then these days it’s not a “proper clean” like she used too. She wouldn’t know what to do with a carpet from the 90s she’d just cry for a free new carpet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whatever it is will make her even richer and her gullible followers poorer!!

Nice work Soph 👍!! All in this together guyyzzzz

I hope your LV bag breaks on the way to the bank !!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.