Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she actually is because he’s under 6 months. I don’t think any promotion of baby formula is allowed whether paid or not.
We'll find out soon as I just sent a screenshot to baby milk action... 👌
I've made many complaints about Hinch, Stacey Soloman and Marnie Simpson all advertising baby formula related products, with babies under the age of 6 months, and although BMA take it seriously, ASA couldn't give a tit.

*My ASA complaints started well written and articulate but I eventually just gave up, so they are pretty casual.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
"Oh you're so clever" how is putting bits of cheese on a board next to a teapot clever?...It's not the theory of relativity! Doubt there's a master's in that?🤔👩‍🎓
Does anyone remember her asking what a "knife" was and it was a cheese knife. She hadnt a clue what it was or how to use it. Guess very dont gift cheese knives to go with the board 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've made many complaints about Hinch, Stacey Soloman and Marnie Simpson all advertising baby formula related products, with babies under the age of 6 months, and although BMA take it seriously, ASA couldn't give a tit.

*My ASA complaints started well written and articulate but I eventually just gave up, so they are pretty casual.
I think the ASA are toothless. Its ridiculous that they cannot get involved in gifted stuff. Why is one agency not responsible for all of this stuff?

Reactions: 10
Another long time lurker here who fortunately saw the light and was only sucked into this hinching thing for a few weeks. Found Tattle and had my suspicions that what I was doing was wrong confirmed!

Today, reading Woman magazine, I was confronted by this Hinch article. Shocked they are now even passing on the ‘tip’ of cleaning marks off walls with softener and water 😱

First post-hope the pictures upload correctly as I’ve no idea what I’m doing🙄

Loving these threads by the way!
Wtf is the obsession with using things for something other than what they're actually for? Fabric softener is for softening fabric, if you want something cleaning use a cleaning product ffs!

Reactions: 14
The way she keeps prodding that’s Santa on her notebook was setting my teeth on edge she always has to poke and prod things with that finger

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bleeping hate elf on the shelf!

Oh I’ve just realised she’s going to do every crappy Christmas thing going isn’t she. She has unlimited resources and doesn’t “work” in the traditional sense. More pressure on the sheeple to keep up.

Edit - she’s just said merry hinchmas- soph I think I speak for all - duck right off and when you’ve fucked off, duck off a bit more!
I think this deserves another outing 😂
FB_IMG_1559654180692.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh I didn’t know this! Must have been when I took a break from all things hinch! I would love a LV bag but they’re about 1,000 😩
Not very good screenshot - it was from the brussels trip on one of the other cleaning bloggers story. I bet hinch was gutted getting pictured with an LV bag. Please note this is hinch not cheryl hole 😂
Screenshot_2019-10-11-09-23-23.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She wants her pretty little thing (was that where the jumper was from?) and primark colab!

What’s people’s theories on the weight loss? To me she seems far to young to have had a massive weight loss surgery a year ago, she doesn’t show any other pictures and it really doesn’t look like her. So is it a family members picture she’s using or do people think she’s genially had weight loss surgery?
I think the gastric band was about 10 years ago... because she learned to drive and kept going to McDonald’s.
I just don’t think it sounds right because
a) If that 10 year challenge pic is her she doesn’t look fat
b) she says she had surgery on her arms for the excess skin but there’s no sign of scarring
c) she seems to be able to eat lots of high calorie stuff now but not put on weight and
d) if it really was McDonald’s that made her put on weight in the first place, wouldn’t she be scared of putting it back on so would avoid McDonald’s??

Reactions: 23
What’s so exciting? And cleaver???
She said she was working with very so maybe they think she designed the teapot and mugs

She
It really does come to something doesn’t it when she’s now promoting a catalogue to vulnerable people a catalogue that’s has 39.9% apr
She’s knows her shoppers copy her, I wonder how many people have got all the things from her story and paid using the finance option because they can’t afford and don’t need it

Please please people wake up honestly guys I’m starting to worry how bad it’s getting 😔
did that with the gifted grey curtains from very a few mths ago. I think they were over 200 and they sold out in mins

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah, unreal. I've not been a long term follower of her but really glad to see her addressing the effects of boiling fabric conditioner can have. She basically said if you like the smell of something so much, go out and buy a wax melt that is safe to use. I've no idea who the woman was in question who was actually doing it as she covered up her page name etc. 🤯
This was georgiemcaesthetics following Jem Lucy's advice. @FiddyWig type JemLucy (one word) and she appears about 6 down. Not quite sure why she doesn't come top anymore?

I was gonna breastfeed till he come out with a tongue tie, he couldn’t latch then went off the idea after the midwives had to force him literally took him away for an hour each time until his tongue was done
To be honest I probably would of gone onto the bottle tongue tie or not 🌚 but I wanted to try 😅
Ahh bless you - that can make it really tricky and very painful. Did they offer to snip his tongue tie for you?

Reactions: 2
She’s had as much weight loss surgery as I have, and that’s none cos I’m still fat as butter! Absolute bollocks did she have to lose 8 stone and have skin removal surgery on her arms. That tit leaves huge scars right down the full length of the inside of the upper arm. On all the pics that folk have shared off her personal insta she’s always looked slim too. I don’t think she’s as thin irl as she photoshops her pics to make out, she actually looks normal and healthy.

Reactions: 11
Not very good screenshot - it was from the brussels trip on one of the other cleaning bloggers story. I bet hinch was gutted getting pictured with an LV bag. Please note this is hinch not cheryl hole 😂View attachment 55434
OMG! Those ratty extensions. You'd think if she can afford an LV bag she could afford some decent extensions. Maybe her bag is as fake as her extensions. lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm going to need a second Instagram account. Just to reply to comments on her photos questioning her practices or making enquiries that go unanswered with 'join Tattle'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions eh?! Until it comes to people on Tattle or anyone who's opinions and morals go against hers. She contradicts herself constantly 🙄

Someone said the other day that a sympathy story was due soon and I'm assuming thats the "...and we count too" statement. Which doesn't make really sense, as she did manage to successfully breastfeed for 6 weeks. Or at least, that's what she said in her Q&A. There are some women who really, really want to breastfeed and can't at all, for a variety of different reasons. Maybe I'm being unfair, and she is struggling with the fact she had to stop after 6 weeks

Attachments

I just went to look at Hinch’s stories and it says user not found. Does this mean I am blocked? I don’t follow her and haven’t even posted anything on her page ever! I liked a comment yesterday where someone asked if Very’s customers were not good enough or something like that. Would she really block me for liking someone’s comment??

Reactions: 20
I just went to look at Hinch’s stories and it says user not found. Does this mean I am blocked? I don’t follow her and haven’t even posted anything on her page ever! I liked a comment yesterday where someone asked if Very’s customers were not good enough or something like that. Would she really block me for liking someone’s comment??
Yes, that usually means you've been blocked #ShockBlock

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Its baby milk action you need to complain to. They are the ones that take formula advertising seriously

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.