Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read somewhere that a woman added summer berries into her shampoo "it smelt amazing"... Disinfectant in your shampoo bottle... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Barmy Army are DUMB

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm behind and throwing this on quickly, so apologies if someone has already brought this up.

There are really strict laws about formula feeding advertising before six months. Formula companies aren't allowed to advertise milk for babies younger than six months old. I don't know if this extends to formula feeding equipment like bottles and prep machines, but I'd assume so.

She could get into serious trouble if this is the case, as she's advertising a machine that preps formula for her four month old. Whether they've paid her or not, she's an influencer. Her job is advertising and she was gifted that machine with the company knowing that it would feature on her platform.

View attachment 55183
I think regardless of whether the equipment is prohibited to advertise (I don't recall seeing TV ads for it?) by disclosing her preferred way to feed Ronnie to her (alleged) 3m followers, as an influencer she is promoting formula feeding. Which certainly would be against the rules. We'll see what they say I guess.

Reactions: 20
It’s not pathetic, I’ve done the same and buy aldi cleaning products, a lot cheaper and do exactly the same thing. Unfortunately I still have to use fairy wash powder as it's the only thing that doesn't make my little girls eczema worse.

As much as I want a tree this year I know it will only be something else for her to mess with 😂 we had this last year and will be having it this year as well. Only £35 from eBay
Do you have a swipe up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the Hinch wannabes has been pulled up by the ASA today as their AD was behind the profile pic. Why are these small accounts being kept in line but she’s not?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I read somewhere that a woman added summer berries into her shampoo "it smelt amazing"... Disinfectant in your shampoo bottle... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Barmy Army are DUMB
This is what’s most worrying, that people are using chemicals in unsafe way because they think “hinching” is all a bit of fun.
All it takes is for someone to end up with chemical burns for the tit to really hit the fan.

Reactions: 11
One of the Hinch wannabes has been pulled up by the ASA today as their AD was behind the profile pic. Why are these small accounts being kept in line but she’s not?!!
Because she’s above everyone! She’s untouchable because she has a legal team and management company. The smaller accounts don’t.

Reactions: 13
Ok this pissed me off.
The cloud, sheep and hedgehog ALL do the same thing! Why on earth would you accept all 3?!
bleeping greedy cow.
I paid £25 for mine and the ONE does the job perfectly.
You said it yourself, she accepts all 3 because she's greedy!

Jamie obviously isn’t home today and she’s pissed off he has gone out and probably done something for himself instead of fawning over her all day. So she’s taking her bad mood out on him and also tagging him in the stuff knowing she is interrupting whatever he is doing and keeping his mind focused on her. The Very stuff has really done it with me she’s basically shat on all the people who now can’t relate to her account because We can barely afford £4 teapots from B&M let alone £44 ones from a catalogue. Ugh I dislike her 🤬
I thought this too, its obvious Jamie isnt there so she's acting like a spoilt child because all of his attention isnt on her.

Im sorry but I cant handle the way she talks to Ronnie, I know he's a baby but still, he'll never learn to speak normally with the way she talks to him

Reactions: 14
Im waiting for the people to pipe up and say they are in thousands of pounds worth of debt because they tried keeping up with mrs hinch. Bought all her recommended minkys, all the pink stuff, all the paul the pines, the kylie curtains, the bed, the same carpets, the same wallpapers.. the light fittings at £300 a pop, ALL the stuff she has been gifted and promoted, her sheep went out & bought and have now racked up thousands of pounds in credit card debt, debt collectors because they cant afford the monthly payments. It will make front page media, everyone will see her for what she is along with all the influencers who are in it for themselves and there will be tighter laws and policies in place because shes basically targetting the vulnerable "mental health issues" - and taking the piss out of them!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She has so many sheeple following her that she could easily get them all to donate something to a food bank or whatever.

Reactions: 10
I’m new on here and I used to honestly love Mrs Hinch! I’m not saying that I absolutely dislike her as that’s a strong word but I’m a bit disappointed and annoyed with her. I found her instagram when my hubby and I moved into our first flat together and when she had about 1000 followers! Her stories were interesting and she taught me a lot of cleaning tips which I never knew even existed as I never really paid attention to my mum when she used to clean LOL. But as her followers increased that’s when she’s started to change. There isn’t even any hinching anymore it’s more like ‘KEEPING UP WITH MRS HINCH’ ! All she does is post about how great her life is and her gifted items!!!!! My husband has sadly gone into prison for 3 years for protecting me against sexual harassment from another man and I have a two month old can barely afford my rent, can barely buy nice things for my house and don’t even know how I’ll return to work on top of that someone to look after my son and here is hinchy getting free food and a bloody gifted tommee tippee machine that I had to pay £90 for by the skin of my teeth!! It’s not her fault that I’m in the situation I’m in but before she accepts all this free food and freebies maybe she should think ‘do I really need it? Or could I accept it and donate it to people that really need it?’ To say I’m disappointed in her is an understatement.

• Sad
Reactions: 56
I'm sorry to hear of the terrible time you are having recently. You are paying the rent and all of your bills alone, which is amazing!! Keep going, you are stronger than you think. People like Mrs Hinch will have their bubble burst very soon!

Reactions: 22
Remember the time she was running round the shops looking for the other tea pot she brought used it once or twice never to be seen again! These will be the same shoved in mas house tomoz cause we all no she loves a hare guyzzzzzzzz
She’ll have enough to create a “Teapot Corner” in the loft

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Defending the Gretel filter...she's so full of tit!! We aren't trolls we don't pick apart your looks ( 99.9%) don't on here. We comment on your lies and your greed..

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.