Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a credit account with Very and it took me forever to shrink it down from 4.5k - I do everything on buy now pay laters now and always pay it off because like you said, the interest is insane! But even then, do you know they charge interest on the bleeping delivery charges!!!! And the interest on my account is 59.9%!!!! Different people get different rates so to her she might not think 39.9% is that bad (it is) but people with crappy credit will sign up and get even more interest added. Check your account and see the APR on yours. I was shocked with mine
the PlayStation was £349.99, my account is down to £225 🙄 11 payments and just over £100 paid off, the interest is crazy!! I will never ever do it again, once I’m off maternity leave next week I will be throwing every bit of money at it I can!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
"Everyone's entitled to their own views"

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHA!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Plus, I am not a fan of Mr Hinch either but she has to be insufferable to live with..... The man left a few leads on show. She wouldn't want to live with my husband :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: if one job needs to be done there is carnage

Speaking of Ireland, did she ever go over to do a talk on mental health?
Not that I recall :unsure: think there was a book signing for the first book. That was it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the PlayStation was £349.99, my account is down to £225 🙄 11 payments and just over £100 paid off, the interest is crazy!! I will never ever do it again, once I’m off maternity leave next week I will be throwing every bit of money at it I can!
That is ridiculous! Personally I’ve always used AO when buying electrical on finance, their APR is much cheaper and you can actually set a finance term so you know when you’re done with it.

Reactions: 2
What me and my husband do when we need to make a big purchase (new boiler, new kitchen appliances or new used car) is get a 0% on purchases credit card, use it to buy that one thing, pay it off and then cancel the card once the interest rates kick in.

Reactions: 12
Ok:

Number 1: did that share of a dog in need of a home help your conscience Soph? Because it’s not actually helping is it? It’s just so you don’t feel so bad.
Number 2: why does Jamie use a child’s iPad case?
It actually is 😂 I mean both of them have the mentality of children so maybe they need a kids case
7AC596DA-C9FF-493C-B095-4BB1ACA567F6.png
969CBB11-1084-4C46-8A2D-93503E500AD8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guaranteed she will be gifted ten tonnes of Christmas stuff from next too (watch this space)
I closed my Next account this week. I had an email from them that I didn’t particularly like about my account so this is another good reason to take my custom elsewhere. I was lucky though as I only had a small amount on it to pay off.
I know others aren’t so fortunate or circumstances have changed.

Reactions: 6
Oooo she’s seen her arse this morning hasn’t she tattlers?!
She’s raging about us questioning about her ads and gifted bollocks, that snidey message on the prep machine was aimed squarely at us! Ruffled feathers I think 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oooo she’s seen her arse this morning hasn’t she tattlers?!
She’s raging about us questioning about her ads and gifted bollocks, that snidey message on the prep machine was aimed squarely at us! Ruffled feathers I think 🤔
Good good 😊

Reactions: 6
Has anyone quickly looked at her followers? Just a few swipes and I can see bot after bot after bot...
I don’t understand if she’s blocking everyone who doesn’t agree with her how is her following still going up at an alarming rate?
Hardly riveting content is it? Hun ;)

Reactions: 15
Bottle or breast whatever's best? Wtf! To her young followers this isn't great. 'Breast is best' NHS campaigned so high for this campaign. Soph dont think you can change it. Keep the strong words breast is best. If you bottle feed it's fine of course. You do you!! I did on my 2nd but dont push it like that Soph...please dont. You can say 'what works for me....' but saying what you've said can be damaging to the young followers. They are so morphed to think Hinch did so can I when really you should just try to feed even if its 1hour after birth...just to kick start that incredible bond. It really helps with PND to. To all mums... You do you!!!
Can we not get into the breast bottle debate

Being paid money or being *gifted an item is still basically being paid you silly bint. Doubt they would have given her a freebie if they didn't expect her to promote.
She’s being a bit defensive about getting paid these days isn’t she

Reactions: 16
Begging for clothes now to fill her bespoke wardrobes. Go and do one Hinch you miserable woman

Reactions: 11
Sorry guys but I really need to rant otherwise I'm gonna lose the plot!

Like most of you I am sick to death of seeing a lifestyle built on gifted items! Yes I really should stop watching the spoilt brat to save my sanity!

But what really struck a chord with me today was trying to find one of our homeless guys an affordable gym membership to help improve his mental health and give him something to do to keep him out the cold during the winter.

Not one gym was interested in helping him out and it got me thinking of Hinch, the pure greed and always taking things for her own gain! When there are folk out there on their knees desperate for the littlest things to get by day to day. But yet she gets so much given to her for free even when she has no use for it?! Or she begs until someone gifts it! And shows no genuine appreciation either! Makes me so mad!!!! 😡😡
Don’t worry, it’s going to come crashing down for her soon enough. I have no doubt that this will affect her mental health in the long run (proper mental health rather than her made up patronising claim of anxiety). Unfortunately it’ll be too late for her to have any sympathy for these folk.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.