Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped sending cards years ago I donate to Sally Army , they provide a Christmas lunch for those who are alone/homeless etc £15 can provide up to 3 meals , saves trees which is an added bonus , there are many ways to we can help I have done Christmas boxes for years, for some of the bairns that receive these it will be their only gift I am not at all well off but it makes me feel better to do something however small , I really do not understand the likes of Hinch how much good they could do if they just thought about anyone else but themselves
We used to send cards, and personal ones (Mum, Dad, Sister, Gran etc etc). Cost a fortune. Now we don’t bother. And you know what? No one gave a tit. The world still turned. We use the £20/25 and donate to a food bank or drop a bit in the poppy tins. £45 for a bloody teapot, fml.... I’ve never seen her with a brew. And she certainly doesn’t have a stash of nice tea bags for someone who “loves teapots”. 🙄 She just makes this tit up as she goes along to fit in with whatever crap she’s been gifted. “I’ve been gifted this tube of Canesten cream. As you know guyzzzzzz, I love a good iiiiiiitch”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 55108
View attachment 55109
So you haven’t been paid to talk about it - but you’ve stated it’s gifted. Since when did companies gift out of goodness? 🤔
She's advertising for god's sake, she's the one that's always referring to the "platform" she has!
So Sophie, if you have a "platform" as you acknowledge, everything you show off on there you are advertising to your followers. You are not just "showing what works for us as a family". Everything you put on your Insta is advertising and you damn well know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why on earth would she want to label the machine with ‘Ronnie’? Who the bugger else would it be for? 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 46
We used to send cards, and personal ones (Mum, Dad, Sister, Gran etc etc). Cost a fortune. Now we don’t bother. And you know what? No one gave a tit. The world still turned. We use the £20/25 and donate to a food bank or drop a bit in the poppy tins. £45 for a bloody teapot, fml.... I’ve never seen her with a brew. And she certainly doesn’t have a stash of nice tea bags for someone who “loves teapots”. 🙄 She just makes this tit up as she goes along to fit in with whatever crap she’s been gifted. “I’ve been gifted this tube of Canesten cream. As you know guyzzzzzz, I love a good iiiiiiitch”
We stopped cards too, I only ever now get my son and husband one, we don’t send to anyone else because I think really, it’s just expensive and ultimately pointless. If I want to wish you a merry Christmas, I’ll send you a text, or call you, far better than a generic card written in one go with everyone else’s.
I like to laugh at Grinch getting snidey while I drink my steeped cup of Assam.....

Reactions: 8
I've emailed a charity called "bundles of joy" I think that's the name I'll double check. It's a charity for babies & children, for parents who have fled domestic violence, have little/no money to stock pile ect. They're based in north Yorkshire ( Beverley ) which is close to where I am from. I'm unsure where everyone here is from but I have asked them what they're low on and what they need donating, if they email me back would anyone be interested in helping!?
I'm sure we could post direct to them or if anyone is local we could meet up to take things?
I thought it would be a really good cause especially around this time of year when people will be struggling to even afford a pack of nappies ect.
X

This is the charity. x
Definitely want to help x

Reactions: 1
So people were asking her how to descale and clean her prep machine!!! How did she read those messages so quick??? duck sake if anyone owns one of those machines I'm sure that's the first thing that they will be checking out. I had one for my daughter and obviously before we used it it was cleaned and we figured out how to do all of that so we knew what we were doing. Why on earth would people go to her to ask how to clean it?? If they need to ask her how to use it then clearly they don't deserve to own it. She talks absolute bullshit and she knows just how many people are seeing her for who she is!!! A greedy self obsessed cow!!!

Reactions: 27
So people were asking her how to descale and clean her prep machine!!! How did she read those messages so quick??? duck sake if anyone owns one of those machines I'm sure that's the first thing that they will be checking out. I had one for my daughter and obviously before we used it it was cleaned and we figured out how to do all of that so we knew what we were doing. Why on earth would people go to her to ask how to clean it?? If they need to ask her how to use it then clearly they don't deserve to own it. She talks absolute bullshit and she knows just how many people are seeing her for who she is!!! A greedy self obsessed cow!!!
She’s run of content. It’s obvious. Wouldn’t surprise me if she picked up a broom and showed people how to sweep the bloody floor soon. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It comes with a manual, and assuming you don’t have that to hand, the website also has instructions for cleaning on there too. I had one. Bloody morons.

She’s run of content. It’s obvious. Wouldn’t surprise me if she picked up a broom and showed people how to sweep the bloody floor soon. 🤣
Wish she’d pick up her broom and fly the duck off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Being paid money or being *gifted an item is still basically being paid you silly bint. Doubt they would have given her a freebie if they didn't expect her to promote.
Exactly! Still being paid whether it’s an item or money

Reactions: 5
Of course she was gifted a prep machine. Is she allowed to advertise a prep machine though? I thought you cant advertise things like that because they want to encourage mums to breastfeed?

Reactions: 19
Technically, her being the good saleswoman she could donate and word it so that she’s not doing it for praise - find one in her supermarket and do a story saying “guyzzzzz remember to check if your favourite supermarket has a food collection box” and show herself putting in a pack of nappies and some tins of soup. But no, she says “she does it but doesn’t show it because she’ll get attacked for showing off” because gloating about all the free stuff you receive isn’t showing off 🙄

Of course she was gifted a prep machine. Is she allowed to advertise a prep machine though? I thought you cant advertise things like that because they want to encourage mums to breastfeed?
Baby formula can’t be promoted until after 6 months old, as Ronnie is under that, she shouldn’t be promoting anything to do with formula, and a prep machine isn’t exactly used for heating up frozen breast milk...

That’s why follow on milk (6months +) can be on offer in supermarkets but stage 1 milk never is.

Reactions: 23
I give to my local charity Vincent De Paul here in Ireland. They cater for lower income familes and familes who are struggling. I also give to a food bank and a local womens refuge. You would think she wouldn't hoard everything and give something to those less unfortunate instead of willing her followers to buy crap they don't need and can't afford. I have seen smaller accounts who idolize her buy heaps of cleaning products and other crap she advertises and then say they only have one pair of shoes :oops: I am not big on influencers but at least some of them donate their unwanted gifts and pr products to charities. What does she do?

Reactions: 5
We got one for my baby because I'd always planned from the start we would combo feed expressed milk and formula. First day home from the hospital we were exhausted and sleep deprived I had to ask my sister to come over to help us figure it out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok:

Number 1: did that share of a dog in need of a home help your conscience Soph? Because it’s not actually helping is it? It’s just so you don’t feel so bad.
Number 2: why does Jamie use a child’s iPad case?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I give to my local charity Vincent De Paul here in Ireland. They cater for lower income familes and familes who are struggling. I also give to a food bank and a local womens refuge. You would think she wouldn't hoard everything and give something to those less unfortunate instead of willing her followers to buy crap they don't need and can't afford. I have seen smaller accounts who idolize her buy heaps of cleaning products and other crap she advertises and then say they only have one pair of shoes :oops: I am not big on influencers but at least some of them donate their unwanted gifts and pr products to charities. What does she do?
Speaking of Ireland, did she ever go over to do a talk on mental health?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.