Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a nose at mr bints page and he’s an arrogant twit match made in heaven two arrogant twats together after all they can get for free

Reactions: 18
Just catching up, cant believe we're on a new thread already!

Shouldnt her grid post from last night be marked as an Ad? I cant believe the prices of those items either. She gets them free yet she's trying to get her hinchers to spend loads on them, it drives me mad because people will genuinely put themselves in debt to try and be like her.

And I saw a comment earlier on in the thread about how she'll take gifted stuff that's expensive yet when she has to buy things herself its cheap stuff. Surely her hinchers have noticed this too?

Reactions: 8
Very is dangerous because of the credit you can have. I stupidly, stupidly bought a playstation 4 last November from them on credit and I am still paying it now!! The interest is bloody horrendous but I wasn’t thinking that last year when I couldn’t afford to buy my step son the Christmas present he wanted.
And ever since then I get emails saying they have increased my limit, I could go and spend £800 on there today if I wanted too. She is promoting unnecessary, reckless spending and it’s wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Just catching up, cant believe we're on a new thread already!

Shouldnt her grid post from last night be marked as an Ad? I cant believe the prices of those items either. She gets them free yet she's trying to get her hinchers to spend loads on them, it drives me mad because people will genuinely put themselves in debt to try and be like her.

And I saw a comment earlier on in the thread about how she'll take gifted stuff that's expensive yet when she has to buy things herself its cheap stuff. Surely her hinchers have noticed this too?
It is sneakily marked with a little ad just after her name, so small you wouldn’t even notice it. I don’t know how she gets away with it I really don’t

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yep, off to donate to my local food bank, can't bear the thought of people worrying about feeding themselves and their children! Mrs Hinch you may not do the right thing..but lots of us " jealous, middle aged trolls" will!
Good on you. I’m donating toys to my hospital’s children’s ward they made an appeal on fbook for sick kids who won’t be home and also for adults who will be in. A small gesture that means a lot to people but you wouldn’t see her doing something like that greedy witch

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Same! - She was always in the first few of mine, then in the last few days she's been further along. A few times I can't even see her in my feed, so I think she's fucked off, but then I search for her and realise she's still trying to sell tit to her army.
You can unfollow her and still watch her stories see posts etc that way you are not adding to her followers.

Reactions: 15
Glad I’ve found this forum, I’m new here, just been blocked by hinch lol must have been something I said 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve had no response from Galaxy. I sent a very cordial message asking if they could publicise any stories where they had gifted a food bank or charity organisation. Presuming they haven’t based on the lack of reply.

In other news - more free tit she doesn’t need or want. I just despair. My 6 old asks to put pet food in the collection bin every time we go to the supermarket. How can a primary school age child understand more about giving back and helping others than a 30 year old spoiled selfish narcissist!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I love the fact Ronnie is looking away from Soph when she's talking to him.
Good for you boy, that's how we all feel 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Glad I’ve found this forum, I’m new here, just been blocked by hinch lol must have been something I said 😂
Welcome!! What did you say? I’m expecting my 2nd account to be blocked any minute after commenting, I’m already blocked on my main account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very is dangerous because of the credit you can have. I stupidly, stupidly bought a playstation 4 last November from them on credit and I am still paying it now!! The interest is bloody horrendous but I wasn’t thinking that last year when I couldn’t afford to buy my step son the Christmas present he wanted.
And ever since then I get emails saying they have increased my limit, I could go and spend £800 on there today if I wanted too. She is promoting unnecessary, reckless spending and it’s wrong.
Not promoting Very (or catalogues) in any way, I have bought stuff from there (usually on offer as they are expensive af) and can see why people fall into debt traps, but you can actually control increases in your credit limit on the app.

Reactions: 6
I wish she’d leave Tiffany alone 😩 I don’t want to throw my jewellery box away. So far I need to: bin my hat I’ve had for 4 years, stop eating my favourite galaxy, cut and dye my hair, stop shopping at Very and Primark.
I just hope Next don’t gift her anything, or I think I’ll seriously lose the plot!
Next have already gifted her some grey felt storage boxes

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
If you have Sky, go on to catch up, all channels, W and it is series 5 episode 42 I think
I do have Sky but my catch up is only showing what’s been on the past week. If I search for it, I can only go back to S5 Ep49. I thought it was so 47.

Reactions: 1
The companies don’t care, it’s all advertisement for them. They saw how quick the cleaning products ran out with her fans falling over themselves to get their hands on Pink Stuff and “Minkeh“, they’ll be hoping for some of the same. I think it’s shameful she’s promoting these big companies at all, but especially around Christmas when many people barely have any money as it is and are struggling. Yet they absolutely must have a £50 tea set? Jog on! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.