Mrs Hinch #648 Connect 4 for the boys when Sopha can't even connect to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some thoughts.
Hinch has very suddenly lost enough weight for her to be out of the baggy clothes. Who knows how true that weight loss is until we see her unfiltered in those leggings and crop top but let’s agree she’s lost weight (not that she neEded to)

We know she’s not lost that weight through healthy eating and exercise.

At best she’s starved herself. At worst she’s had more surgery. What a statement. You all know what I mean.

Meanwhile trollomon has had another baby within the last few months and will know the true way hinch has lost weight.

I believe this new health kick regime from trollomon is a direct response to hinch and her dodgy weight loss methods. As per usual trollomon is on the money. She’s post Partum; not massively happy with her figure/lifestyle and is now documenting her transformation and of course monetising it. Certainly and undeniably more savvy than quick fix hinch.

It will be the battle of trollomon and hinch come September. Stacey def has a home range coming out. I’m calling s bingo on tap to tidy no3 being about “tap to tidy yourself / healthy living”.

Hinch will likely launch her solo range in September too and anyone would bet the two ranges will be similar. However trollomon will launch and promote it better.

This is all ramblings. But hopefully makes some sense….
I wouldn't be surprised if hinch HQ starts selling herbalife or the likes of it to the huns. Ideal for her as she loved a cult

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trolloman has done a food shop, on her own, with a baby and a toddler and bought actual vegetables that Rose knew the names of. Take that soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I really don’t know how the hinch business is still a thing. Thought it would have dried up by now. She’s so boring

Meanwhile, I’m missing Spacedman

😞

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Some thoughts.
Hinch has very suddenly lost enough weight for her to be out of the baggy clothes. Who knows how true that weight loss is until we see her unfiltered in those leggings and crop top but let’s agree she’s lost weight (not that she neEded to)

At best she’s starved herself. At worst she’s had more surgery. What a statement. You all know what I mean.

Meanwhile trollomon has had another baby within the last few months and will know the true way hinch has lost weight.

I believe this new health kick regime from trollomon is a direct response to hinch and her dodgy weight loss methods. As per usual trollomon is on the money. She’s post Partum; not massively happy with her figure/lifestyle and is now documenting her transformation and of course monetising it. Certainly and undeniably more savvy than quick fix hinch.

It will be the battle of trollomon and hinch come September. Stacey def has a home range coming out. I’m calling s bingo on tap to tidy no3 being about “tap to tidy yourself / healthy living”.

Hinch will likely launch her solo range in September too and anyone would bet the two ranges will be similar. However trollomon will launch and promote it better.

Nail on the head. Stacey must love having such a lazy arsed 'friend'. Everything she does is throwing shade at Hinch and there's nothing Hinch can do about it but surely she must see it too?

Advertises make up? Ensures EVERYONE knows there's no filter applied.

Doing a food shop? Instead of getting it delivered like Hinch, Stacey takes her kids with her.

Health and fitness? Hinch trying to bump Jamie off with pastry and puree, Stacey showing her true figure and attempting to get fitter.

Why can hinch not see how wrong she gets it all? This is her business and she fails every time. She needs to realise that not even the die hard fans give a duck about her animals.

Hinch, babe, you make it too easy for her.

Reactions: 38
Also, don't get why the snacks are in the boot? Surely you'd have them in the car with you? Maybe it's just me ...

Reactions: 27
Some thoughts.

I truly believe she's been on ozempic. Easy enough to by here on a private prescription

Reactions: 26
I’m sure we must have reciepts !!! I call total bleeping bullshit we have seen her eat meat in this time 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
She does realises chorizo is meat right?

The last 3 disgusting concoctions she’s posted all contained chorizo 😂 including the canapé roses for the ‘adults buffet table’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
I truly believe she's been on ozempic. Easy enough to by here on a private prescription
I’ve just been learning about ozempic this week. Very interesting. Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me.
I’ll add to this with her most recent post - saying she’s not eaten meat for the last 7 months. I used to not eat meat. It was me cutting an entire food group out. I used it as an excuse to starve myself. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s “masking” her “diet” with vegetarianism.

Also note how she says “when she goes out”. Not when she’s cooking at home. Are they all veggie now? Is that fair for the boys? Will she still cook meat - that’s what I’d like to know! Just proves she doesn’t cook and they eat out a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love all the meat lies 😂😂😂

Eta - bet she had Turkey on Xmas day. Bet she doesn’t know what a Turkey is. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
F9DC8F00-C173-432B-A7EB-81655976BB6A.png

Think I can claim a small BINGO.... it was only a matter of time before the “I can’t eat meat anymore” was churned out.... very popular question in her inbox.... 🙄 FFS. She doesn’t mind handling meat though does she (Sit down Jimbob, not talking about your minuscule bit) she’s added meat to a lot of vomfestsssh in the past 7 months.

F4D6824E-95F4-48FB-8B82-54A16D44F323.jpeg

ETA: Excuse me for quoting myself like an arsenal hole, it’s just because of the BINGO xx

• Haha
Reactions: 53
6th of may puff pastry cheese and pepperoni muck she made, and on the reel she puts it up to her mouth to eat and comments how yummy it was, it’s her dodgy time scale again, she works full time 6 days a week and 7 months ago was 7 mins ago

Basically a day is a hour and a month is a minute 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 52
6th of may puff pastry cheese and pepperoni muck she made, and on the reel she puts it up to her mouth to eat and comments how yummy it was, it’s her dodgy time scale again, she works full time 6 days a week and 7 months ago was 7 mins ago

Basically a day is a hour and a month is a minute 🙄
She writes on that one “Chorizo - meat or meat free”. Is there such thing as meat free chorizo? Mate. That’s just chorizo.

Eta / I just googled meat free chorizo. What she’s using in the reels is definitely meat based so she cannot dare try to claim it’s some “plant based” version.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.