Mrs Hinch #647 I'm a Genie in a Bottle (of Zoflora)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this todays footage or a prerecord the day they went to the beach hut? She’ll make sure not to show her mum. And no doubt Henry will be left behind again 😞 she’ll take her two little cash cows though who provide her with content.

Reactions: 12
I know some people may use a pram for reasons. I dont want to be judgemental but, surely not. I'm sorry but my daughter is turning four this month and has not used a pram since she was almost 3. And even then she barely used it unless on extremely long days of being out and walking far. I get that it may make life easier..however those kids are also barely allowed to use their garden so when the hell are they actually allowed to run wild? 🥲 I dunno, maybe I am being judgy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.