Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with that woman and parking and finding the entrance to places so easily. Is she a moron of
course there will be parking at places like that. Unless she wants to step out of her car and go straight in she really is a diva of the highest order
Well her and noknob both have history of parking in disabled bays like the selfish pricks they are when out and about so technically she does step out of her car and go right in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What is it with that woman and parking and finding the entrance to places so easily. Is she a moron of
course there will be parking at places like that. Unless she wants to step out of her car and go straight in she really is a diva of the highest order
It’s because she made a twit of herself talking about the parking for Ron’s party so she has to mention it every time now so it looks like she has tummy shivers about parking in general.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those kids must be sick to bleeping death of farms.

Don't get me wrong, my kids love a petting farm, even I love them. But every week?!

Take them swimming or something. Jesus.

Reactions: 30
Why does she speak like such an idiot on those day out vlogs, it’s infuriating. Like a child reading Janet & John (showing my age!) And take the bloody sunglasses off, you’re not a Kartrashian 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Perfect little day out, what’s a little day out?? Dimwit, she really does sound dumb!!

Reactions: 9
For the love of god will someone tell her that there are other things to do with your kids than visit bleeping petting farms??!!
Notable “I LOVED IT” at the end of the vlog- cos it’s all. About. Her

Reactions: 27
Those kids must be sick to bleeping death of farms.

Don't get me wrong, my kids love a petting farm, even I love them. But every week?!

Take them swimming or something. Jesus.
Or even an outdoor play park or a nice countryside walk with the dog as well

Reactions: 14

New thread hennys.

Reactions: 5
So I have literally got on a ferry to miss HRH Maldonia’s to St Albans. How does she manage to empty these places? It is never that empty and her photos do not show what is available to children. She makes everything look crap. And Maybeline…wth!! I like that brand.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.