Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched sound down but what on earth is she doing with her feet in that trench coat story??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sleeveless trench looks good on her in all fairness.

Why cry over jeans not fitting, go and get the next size up, it's just a number. She'll starve herself thinking she's fat now.

Reactions: 35
Sleeveless trench looks good on her in all fairness.

Why cry over jeans not fitting, go and get the next size up, it's just a number. She'll starve herself thinking she's fat now.
Primark sizing is always so off one pair may fit me in a 10 but another style I may need a 14.

Reactions: 20
The leggings are £40 a pop. She’s totally had work done.
---
Primark sizing is always so off one pair may fit me in a 10 but another style I may need a 14.
Absolutely. Primark jeans especially - whatever size i am I know I need at least one if not two sizes bigger in primark. It’s their problem not mine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry guys, Pumpkins unpopular opinion time but I can't see how you're all convinced the alpacas are "obese" when they have a thick layer of fleece and are due a shear this month.
I’m normally one of the first to agree with you on things Pumpkin but sadly not in this case! It’s the same with Henry - you can still tell that dog is obese even when he’s due a groom.

It’s the same with the alpaca. I work with them on a regular basis and even when they’re very fluffy and due a good sheer, they shouldn’t look like that. You can tell by their proportion and the way they carry themselves, and the lack of grooves / definition anywhere, even with the excess “floof”.

I can guarantee that when they have been shaved, they will come out looking like a barrel. Not surprising after the amount of chopped carrots etc they get given daily - which shouldn’t be the case, things like that should be an occasional treat. X

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Primark jeans in particular can be a bit and miss. They can be the exact same style, same size but they can fit very differently. She needs to just try a different pair! But she knows she's looking thin so really it was just her showing off 🙄

Reactions: 20
Notice how she doesn’t eye duck herself like she does with the alien filter, it looked like she couldn’t bring herself to look at her face, only when it was hidden by the phone.

Tbf She looks so old & hard faced

Reactions: 14
Look at me. Look at my thigh gap. Sorry, but anyone who still believes she has AnxiEtY are mad, she loves herself.
The saddest part from today though is how she obviously didn’t take the boys shopping and was running round playing with Rex.
Sad. She deserves everything she gets 👏

Reactions: 32
Anyone else find it weird how she looked more natural interacting with Stacey's kid than her own kids

Reactions: 37
She’s defo started ‘uppers’ in the last few weeks. She’s bleeping hyper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ooh look at me, I can buy SO many clothes. Racks of them. Can’t imagine how it make her lower socioeconomic demographic sheep feel. It’s just so tasteless and crass.

Surely not even the most misguided sheep still believe the little miss lacking in self confidence routine? She’s spent the last week prancing and preening herself like an egotistical peacock. It makes me cringe really badly for her.

Reactions: 18
If she hadnt rucked up the jeans around the waistline they’d have done up no problem.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.