Mrs Hinch #636 Even the rats are abandoning the sinking ship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me what is actually funny about 2 bairns sat watching tv? I just don't get the chuckling to herself about it. 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷

Reactions: 18
Poor kids have to be matching even down to their pyjamas… I really don’t understand why!

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else think she was going to read them a proper book when she mentioned room on a broom? Poor kids.
Tesco deal is over because grey everywhere was over 5 years ago and hunch is trailing the curve. It’s depressing and dated and no one wants it anymore. We all knew this before the tesco deal was launched. See also polycotton sheets. No one outside a prison buys them, why would you try and sell them?! Of course they won’t sell- people aren’t idiots.
I have actual identical twins. I dressed them the same about three times as babies as we were given matching outfits. Otherwise they’ve been in different clothes the whole time because they are different people! Even the school uniform was deliberately different so they didn’t have to spend the whole time being “x or y”. FUCKSAKE. Hate the matchy matchy sibling thing unless it’s just a subtle coordination (eg my three all had Hawaiian style shorts one summer in different colours. Not a forced thing).

Reactions: 23
Stop laughing at your kids 🤬🤬🤬🤬

also is the TV on the ceiling? They’re gonna have serious stiff neck’s watching it at that angle 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.