Mrs Hinch #63 Carpet on stairs, chocolates and hares, Hinch trying to show the world she cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The AD is clearly displayed on my phone. Weird. I went on to get the screenshots to report her myself, unless she redid them?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Oh for duck sake grinch baby dove is something that was great on my boys sensitive skin but now I have to boycott that because you’re advertising it. duck you and your gifted cunting self!
I can highly recommend the child’s farm range for sensitive skin. Till she gets her greedy zoflora covered mits on them 🙄

Reactions: 9
Poor little Ronnie, always getting prodded and poked.

Reactions: 5
I can highly recommend the child’s farm range for sensitive skin. Till she gets her greedy zoflora covered mits on them 🙄
I have high hopes that they wouldn't stoop so low. But you never know, Heinz sent a millionaire ketchup so everyone seems fair game at this point 😭

• Haha
I wish she would put her bastard phone away. As a mother of teenage boys, they do grown up very quick (I know boring cliche alert) These first few months are so precious and the poor little thing has a phone in his face all the time. She’s self obsessed. I dont give a shiny shite about what sweets she’s bought for halloween why does she think we need to know? Is it so her disciples run out and buy the same ones? Why does she go on like she’s introduced everything, like we were all blind before she revolutionised and radicalised every one to believe in spring awakenings and chopping ya frigging pillows. Like she’s invented zoflora and invented sink shiner. Have a day off you daft daft duck. In fact have a few.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have used child’s farm also, he’s a psoriasis sufferer (not a baby anymore btw) I just find the older kids stuff too harsh on his poor skin, dream cream from lush is the dogs bollocks too. I never bathed him much as a baby as I personally didn’t think they needed it and thought it dried out their skin too much.

Ronnie seems to have a poop explosion on a daily so I think maybe Soph baths him more often because of that, poor little sod!

Starting make up now, I highly doubt she's going out or even having people round. It's not even Halloween till tomorrow. Wonder if she's just the 'model' so Georgia can advertise.
'here's this FAB look I did on Mrs Hinch who does so much to support small businesses ❤❤ get 10% off your makeover with code THEHINCHWHOSTOLECHRISTMAS xxx'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 53176View attachment 53177View attachment 53178View attachment 53181View attachment 53182

5 adverts hiding the word 'ad' under her profile pic. I've posted about this before so apologies for repeating myself, but when you add a story and move wording around, if you move it right up to the top of the screen it shows you a transparent version of your profile picture so you know how it will look to others. She's put it under the profile picture to purposely hide it in 5 consecutive stories, which is hiding thousands of pounds worth of income. I'm reporting to ASA, please do the same. Disgusting behaviour.
Shows on mine. So either she's moved them or just shows different on certain phones. Still quite hidden though

Attachments

The AD is clearly displayed on my phone. Weird. I went on to get the screenshots to report her myself, unless she redid them?
Oh yeah that's interesting. Must show differently depending on the size of the screen etc. All the more reason for her to have to write it in even larger, clearer letters to avoid deceiving people. Feel free to use my screenshots to report.

Yet again, baby shoved behind the sofa. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Those are old videos she’s made a while ago and then added stuff on. You can tell it’s been reuploaded to an editing app as the old text is a bit blurry while the new text is sharper. No way she filmed that ad tonight. And hiding the AD behind her profile pic is sneaky. Definitely going to report her for that.
I’ve actually seen these type of videos on hers a lot and I thought the same thing too! Y

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she says Dove I've loved working with you guys. What work has she done? Was she involved in producing the product? No. It has been on sale for ages. They've just sent her a cheque to advertise it for them. She was always harping on about how she uses Child's Farm on Ronnie, but I guess Dove were the ones to come up with the Dosh. Fake, fake, fake.

Reactions: 24
She always has friends that benefit her... one does make up, one does nails, one does the kitchen wear with the fancy writing. I know theyre from school but now shes friends with Ava May for her freebie awful wax melts and Stacey who will open new avenues. Does she have any friends that dont own their own company?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.