Mrs Hinch #63 Carpet on stairs, chocolates and hares, Hinch trying to show the world she cares

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she believes it’s so important what we use in our babies bath so why doesn’t she give two hoots about the amount of chemicals she sprays around constantly on his poor little lungs ?

She’s an actual money grabbing twit !!

Reactions: 29
"I do believe what we use in our babies bath is important" she says. But what about all the chemicals she's constantly spraying that he's breathing in?

Reactions: 23
Do you know what’s good to put in the bath for newborn skin? Nothing! They don’t need anything but water when they are little.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Most newborn skin is perfect! Nothing to do with dove or anything else. She’s done her research yet you can clearly see she is reading from something in the shadow in the bath. Cha ching another five grand in her pocket.

Is the exciting thing happening this evening her Baby Dove ad?
Nah, I say after ronnies bath she’ll get all tarted up like a vampire 🧛‍♀️ even big J will get in on the action!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm pretty sure she would have been paid to make the trip to Asda today and to document it. She is clearly under some sort of contract with them at the moment as her name is all over their cleaning section when I do an online shop. Makes me shudder 😣
If she does a swipe up for those skewers, anyone who buys them needs their head wobbled.
I'm fairly sure when Zoe Sugg was with Gleam she got something like 15k from Asda for uploading a video where she made cupcakes using Asda's own brand ingredients? Might be the same with Hinch

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does she add an s onto the end of everything....haircuts, mans, hamsomes. Poor Ronnie will need a speech therapist
I think she needs speech therapy ! How annoying is her laugh poor Ronnie's ears , at least we can turn her off ...

Reactions: 11
Do you know what’s good to put in the bath for newborn skin? Nothing! They don’t need anything but water when they are little.
I am always saying this to new parents and parents-to-be. Plain water and a little olive oil for dry skin and/or baby massage ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20191030-192923.png Screenshot_20191030-192858.png Screenshot_20191030-192931.png Screenshot_20191030-192910.png Screenshot_20191030-192844.png

5 adverts hiding the word 'ad' under her profile pic. I've posted about this before so apologies for repeating myself, but when you add a story and move wording around, if you move it right up to the top of the screen it shows you a transparent version of your profile picture so you know how it will look to others. She's put it under the profile picture to purposely hide it in 5 consecutive stories, which is hiding thousands of pounds worth of income. I'm reporting to ASA, please do the same. Disgusting behaviour.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I am always saying this to new parents and parents-to-be. Plain water and a little olive oil for dry skin and/or baby massage ❤
And new babies smell so amazing. Especially their lovely little heads. Why would you want to make them smell of anything else?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's all they need. The thing with Hinch is she is all about the smell of things. So water and olive oil would never do for her!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Those are old videos she’s made a while ago and then added stuff on. You can tell it’s been reuploaded to an editing app as the old text is a bit blurry while the new text is sharper. No way she filmed that ad tonight. And hiding the AD behind her profile pic is sneaky. Definitely going to report her for that.

Reactions: 17
I have never used any of these highly scented and overpriced products and never had any problems with my bairns skin my granddaughter bought loads of different products before baby was born and she uses none of them after watching a documentary about how dangerous some of the ingredients were my advice , unlike Sophie is actually do some research !

Reactions: 7
Finding it very hard to watch her stories without grimacing after seeing the light on tattle! 'its a table top one guyzzz so you can put it on top of your table' no bleeping tit???!! Here's my oven tray Huns, a tray that I put in the oven xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.