Mrs Hinch #623 Hinch Farm: The floofs get to play with a ball, but the kids get to do rugger all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could make good use of her time and take advantage of that living area to prerecord some more fake meetings. Gotta bank to make bank hunnay

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ughhhh...
---
Anyone shop at waterstones often? I like going there and spending hours browsing.... I know the works is cheaper but o just love watestones but I feel like I should boycot it... I don't want to... I doubt sopha has ever read a book in her life guyyysss. So it hurts that she's in my fave shop. .
same, but the branch fairly near to her native area didn’t have any on display. A lot of people who work in Waterstones are very clued up and won’t tolerate poorly written books - I quite like asking their opinion re what to buy if I’m unsure. (Are you in the reading chat thread here?)

Reactions: 12
Something I don't get, maybe just me. We're quite an open family when it comes to body functions. Me and Mr P have been together 16 years and have 3 kids so there's not much we haven't experienced.
We don't find farts embarrassing? Everyone does them, sometimes they're noisy, sometimes they're smelly.
Yeah the first year or so we were together I'd die of embarrassment if I did a particularly noticeable one, same for anything else. But surely after having a couple of kids and being married for a few years, you stop being embarrassed about things like that? Even if it's put on your socials, like as if you don't fart. Jesus bleeping Christ grow up. Either respect your wife's privacy or own it and don't give your immature husband fuel?

Reactions: 43
My 83 years old widowed neighbour has more personality and spark than the two of them combined. They are so embarrassing. Common. Ignorant. Promoting childrens books. The end is near.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Something I don't get, maybe just me. We're quite an open family when it comes to body functions. Me and Mr P have been together 16 years and have 3 kids so there's not much we haven't experienced.
We don't find farts embarrassing? Everyone does them, sometimes they're noisy, sometimes they're smelly.
Yeah the first year or so we were together I'd die of embarrassment if I did a particularly noticeable one, same for anything else. But surely after having a couple of kids and being married for a few years, you stop being embarrassed about things like that? Even if it's put on your socials, like as if you don't fart. Jesus bleeping Christ grow up. Either respect your wife's privacy or own it and don't give your immature husband fuel?
I’d presume so? I mean if your partners seen you in labour & after there’s nothing really left to hide is there? But my in laws are like that I remember my partner telling me his mam farted once & his dad didn’t talk to her for a week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Why do they always seem to just fester in bed when they go away without the kids?
Most people would go out for a stroll, a drink and a bit of grub surely? These two just seem to lay round like the bloody slobs they are.

Reactions: 39
Why do they always seem to just fester in bed when they go away without the kids?
Most people would go out for a stroll, a drink and a bit of grub surely? These two just seem to lay round like the bloody slobs they are.
I thought that! I’d be out getting something to eat or something
Seems bizarree

Reactions: 14
Well I’ve just spotted this meme and thought you’d all appreciate it. Sophie Bigfoot, we see youuuu 😂😂😂😂 Some size 5’s there 😂😂

773E2B7F-5662-4838-9B0C-FC9C81C30AA8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’d just like to welcome any newcomers to our Mario thread. You’re in for a pure treat this weekend :love: 😂 xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Fart fondue. Yeah. Wasn't funny the first time JimBobNoKnob, no need to repeat it, and even worse laugh at it. With that screeching witch beside ya. What a pair of chavs, honest to god they make me cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
not really professional is it those videos.you no considering its your job to be online. wouldnt see that on a rolls royce teams meeting woulf you???

its not your personsl account hinches. remember that.you tell us all the time its your job right,right???

oh and videoing it sophie yes of course hes posting it.HES VIDEOING IT. or do you just video yourself all the time now because you dont no how to start talking without a camera or script in front of your face.

oh and like duck you dont no that is in your room. haha lying bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 25
not really professional is it those videos.you no considering its your job to be online. wouldnt see that on a rolls royce teams meeting woulf you???

its not your personsl account hinches. remember that.you tell us all the time its your job right,right???

oh and videoing it sophie yes of course hes posting it.HES VIDEOING IT. or do you just video yourself all the time now because you dont no how to start talking without a camera or script in front of your face.

oh and like duck you dont no that is in your room. haha lying bleep
She’s never professional - children’s author and she acts like this with her jobless husband. They are both pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Pair of saddos, acting like a pair of teenagers laughing at farts and impressed by a hotel suite. Get a life!

Reactions: 17
I’d presume so? I mean if your partners seen you in labour & after there’s nothing really left to hide is there? But my in laws are like that I remember my partner telling me his mam farted once & his dad didn’t talk to her for a week.
Whaaaaaat??? Well the phrase get a grip springs to mind....

Reactions: 4
For privacy reasons as she would be mobbed by the paps. She’s very famous you know, that’s why she needs multiple security guards at a children’s book signing. Hope that helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.