Mrs Hinch #623 Hinch Farm: The floofs get to play with a ball, but the kids get to do rugger all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she trying to look like a teenager wearing her socks like that 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ so cringy ...just as bad as when she went through a stage of wearing tops with PLT on them...way too old for pretty little thing tat 🤣🤣 gotta start remembering she's 43 now 👍🏼
I live in Brentwood and everyone wears them like this regardless of age unfortunately. Especially blokes with sliders.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
When did she stop doing the stupid Hinch ‘heart’ that she put on everything? I even remember her doing it in cream cleaner on her sink at Greyskull. I wonder if Tesco trademarked it or something so now she’s not allowed to use it.
SS used it on her new jewellery collab so maybe Hinch has dropped it coz it’s not “hers” anymore. How anyone can claim a monopoly over a shape is beyond me. Maybe I’ll launch myself as the inventor or the circle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why do they feel the need to even upload this tit?! Its not funny or even worthy of sharing? God, imagine being passengers stuck behind these two dullards having such conversations on the train up there?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh my goodness. Makeup friend is at Heathrow awaiting a flight 🙄 I bet Hinch chickened out and took the train. All the expense for 3 books plus her fee she’d have to sell 150’000 to break even. Is that even likely? How many copies of her other books sold?

Reactions: 26
My God Jimbob, you are a massive bleeping twit. The lamest banter ever on the train, at least she's signing some bloody notelets for the sheep, what are you doing? What's YOUR job in all this? To sit there filming her and then once in Glasgow lead her out like a prize bull at a market before loitering at the side strategically coughing?
All the best? Up your arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Jimbob - what a shining example to his kids. 🛋 💤
You can imagine at (Private) school, the teacher talking about jobs and what Mum and Dad do? What the hell could Ron & Len possibly say about him?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My God Jimbob, you are a massive bleeping twit. The lamest banter ever on the train, at least she's signing some bloody notelets for the sheep, what are you doing? What's YOUR job in all this? To sit there filming her and then once in Glasgow lead her out like a prize bull at a market before loitering at the side strategically coughing?
All the best? Up your arse.
Don’t like hinch but what Jamie did there was alittle bit out of order. Trying to humiliate her

Reactions: 12
Looks like best selling aufor ain’t doing so well. Only book in kids section to be half price and not one soul proof reading it in there.
Amazon does this all the time, so it also may apply to bookstores as well.

It's a tactic to make you buy at a lower price, as everyone likes a bargain.

Usually, Amazon will change a book's price because:
  • its knowledge base indicates that you will sell more books at that price than the one you chose
  • the book is already doing well and it thinks it will sell even better with a discount
Of course, this is not an altruistic decision on Amazon's part: the more books you sell, the more money Amazon makes, and that it is priority.

Occasionally another reason might kick in:

• Amazon has a small number of a book in stock which isn't selling, and it wants to free up warehouse space

Reactions: 10
Amazon does this all the time, so it also may apply to bookstores as well.

It's a tactic to make you buy at a lower price, as everyone likes a bargain.

Usually, Amazon will change a book's price because:
  • its knowledge base indicates that you will sell more books at that price than the one you chose
  • the book is already doing well and it thinks it will sell even better with a discount
Of course, this is not an altruistic decision on Amazon's part: the more books you sell, the more money Amazon makes, and that it is priority.

Occasionally another reason might kick in:

• Amazon has a small number of a book in stock which isn't selling, and it wants to free up warehouse space
Waterstones don’t do it often though

Reactions: 7
Don’t like hinch but what Jamie did there was alittle bit out of order. Trying to humiliate her
That's the man who taught her to appreciate herself, think I would appreciate myself too because I certainly wouldn't be able to appreciate HIM? 🙄

Reactions: 21
When did she stop doing the stupid Hinch ‘heart’ that she put on everything? I even remember her doing it in cream cleaner on her sink at Greyskull. I wonder if Tesco trademarked it or something so now she’s not allowed to use it.
SSS has🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok SpongeBobNoNob, we all know you had to google if Glasgow is on the same timezone as London before you recorded that story.... 🙄

Hope they don’t plan to return via train to London tomorrow because both the West Coast and East Coast lines have closures and disruption... no direct route available 🤭

40F26B50-E324-4027-A81B-D6AB60BC95DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok SpongeBobNoNob, we all know you had to google if Glasgow is on the same timezone as London before you recorded that story.... 🙄

Hope they don’t plan to return via train to London tomorrow because both the West Coast and East Coast lines have closures and disruption... no direct route available 🤭

View attachment 1967118
She can swerve out of her ain laine for a bit and bunk down with wee Mario in Beirut Bedsit for a night if she needs to, so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Inch’s story of them on the train, the way he calls her “Bubs” gives me the ick! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.