Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
What the fuck is that montage she has a proper god complex. I thought the girl in the wheel chair was going to get up at the end and walk after being Hallelujah Hinched

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I would never slag off someone’s partner for the way they look because a) it’s not nice b) it’s none of my business and c) I’ve always had fairly unconventional taste when it comes to men myself (I used to model professionally, my ex-husband looked like Robbie Coltrane!) but I just don’t get it with her.
Every other part of her life is screaming out for acceptance. She wants to project the stereotypical tall, slim, attractive woman with the 2.4 children and the white picket fence and insta perfect home and I just don’t think Jamie fits into that narrative at all.
Personally I couldn’t give two hoots whether anyone else finds my partner attractive or not but ALL she cares about is what other people think because she craves that validation. I’d watch your back Jimbob because I think your days could be numbered mate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Andioooop

VIP Member
I mean look at the fucking boob to hip distance. It’s so fucking obvious she’s attempted something. I say something as I’m struggling to work out what she’s attempted. And that’s before we even start on what she’s done to jimbobnoknobgetafuckingjobyoufreeloadingslob’s vomit worthy image.

View attachment 1965402
Is that you spongebob no knob
D9C6FF86-D731-4A4E-B443-E14199A8E2AA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I’ve been skiing my entire life and I have never once packed my snow boots. You travel in them because they’re heavy and then they’re already on your feet when you get to the resort.
Please don’t tell me she’s going to fly in trainers?
She’ll slip arse over tit as soon as she steps outside the airport!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
It’s very sweet that when the boys choose their clothes everyday (as she has told us they do), they decide to wear the same outfit as each other. Every single time. That’s the Hinch Bros for you 🙄

• Haha

MumSays

Yep..along sure she is featured hugging touching them and people.being all nurturing like today .
Watching some of those tags.
Some said she is just like on the gram.what you mean fake,scripted,false and paid to be there?
She’s like a B&M Princess Diana…touching and stroking everyone’s hair like she’s opening an HIV unit rather than meeting 10 people in bleeding Waterstones :rolleyes:

• Haha

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I find out the sex of my baby today. I text my sister excitedly with “two hours to go!” And she text back “woo hoo hoo!”. And all I could think about was Jamie 🤣🤣🤣 you have all changed my brain and the meaning of so many words! Ha ha ha. X

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

nuts82

What in the fresh hell is this?! Grown women carrying a teddy in a baby carrier?? Desperately trying to be quirky but more like Berky!! I don’t know where these people come from… if I tried to do something like that my mum/sister/friends/kids would probably punch me in the face… and rightly so!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Mrs Hinch #623 - Hinch Farm: The floofs get to play with a ball, but the kids get to do bugger all!

Congrats to @JustmeJ on our New Thread Title! Sorry, I've had to chop it a little to fit 💕

Today is Sopha’s shhhhpecial day 💤 🥳
Still revelling in the book signings and Cult 22 adoration.
Glasgow up next on Saturday. 📚
As predicted, a nice 'well earned' break away on Monday with lazy Jayyymeee skiing - whether that's a dry ski slope or The Alps remains to be seen! 🎿 ❄ 🚑

Welcome to any newbies, please read the Wiki (pink button at the top) and Thread #500 is also a comprehensive & enlightening read!

LINK TO IG ANONYMOUS STORY VIEWER :
(Let's not add to her engagement!)

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free, clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"

Please feel free to add anything to the recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
Well I’ve just spotted this meme and thought you’d all appreciate it. Sophie Bigfoot, we see youuuu 😂😂😂😂 Some size 5’s there 😂😂

773E2B7F-5662-4838-9B0C-FC9C81C30AA8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
My God Jimbob, you are a massive fucking twat. The lamest banter ever on the train, at least she's signing some bloody notelets for the sheep, what are you doing? What's YOUR job in all this? To sit there filming her and then once in Glasgow lead her out like a prize bull at a market before loitering at the side strategically coughing?
All the best? Up your arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52