Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the fairest of them all.
The mirror laughed and said with a grunt, it sure ain't you, you filtered cunt!
Happy birthday princess Soph 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134

Wize Owl

VIP Member
52EBA0C9-F570-4F7E-849B-34D6AEE170A1.jpeg

Pic on left - December 2022 (Filtered to fuck)
Pic on right - February 2023 (In the wild, Glasgow)

Sopha.... best stop filtering yourself and NoNob hunnnnnnay.... you’ll never look like a 20something Love Islander and he just looks creepy, filtered or unfiltered 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
A rather unfortunate shot of Tom Lardy going on there. Bet they both wish he was very blessed like that in the trackie bottoms department. 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Screenshot_20230219_160824_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Interesting.. hmm so because me & my partner haven’t manipulated manifested enough that’s why he’s having a brain tumour removed next week when I’m 7 months pregnant with our second child. We must have manifested that life… I’m so awake now I can’t even believe it babes

Fuck off you absolute waste of air

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

Rach8456

VIP Member
Has she…. Has she made his arms bigger in this 🤣🤣🤣
8999F2D4-B30C-4308-8167-517434D79E9D.jpeg

Also look closely how out of proportion her bent knee is to her hips 🤣 She’s photoshopped the clean fuck out of this 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

Smith

"turns out this part is actually in our room" Well you know when you unlocked the hotel door and walked through the door and behind that door was that dining table, surely that was a bit of a give away that the table is actually in your room. It can't have taken you that long to figure that out.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Imagine claiming your kids don’t sleep and that one won’t sleep without you in the bed with him and then also claiming to worry since your the only one who can truly understand him and his “journey” and his speaking to also claim he hates when his routine is disrupted who dislikes large crowds….

to then 1) drag them out to a book signing and then 2)fucking off on holiday without them I mean I’m no miss marple but some things just don’t add up in the slightest

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Fluffy20

VIP Member
“I’ve never seen such a massive picture frame” That’s probably because you’ve never stepped foot inside an art gallery in your entire 34 years on this planet you uneducated twat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

JustaLurker102

I find it really odd and I can't get my head around it, Sophie is never alone with her children, she is happy going away here, there and everywhere without her children. Leaving them in the care of others during a normal day when she is pretending to 'work' yet she doesn't go anywhere without her mum.

Wouldn't the rational thinking in her situation be 'I need my mum, I need her literally holding my hand at 'work' so obviously my 2 very young children must need their mum..... '

I'm not getting my thoughts out coherently but do you get where I am trying to come from. There is something really floored with Sophie. And soggy knob for going along with it

Reactions: 61