Mrs Hinch #623 Hinch Farm: The floofs get to play with a ball, but the kids get to do rugger all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting.. hmm so because me & my partner haven’t manipulated manifested enough that’s why he’s having a brain tumour removed next week when I’m 7 months pregnant with our second child. We must have manifested that life… I’m so awake now I can’t even believe it babes

duck off you absolute waste of air

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Listening to their own podcast, bleeping hell. I know he thinks he is something special and loves the sound of his own voice, but this is taking the piss!

Reactions: 31
So she’s changing the narrative from “I don’t know how this all happened to little old me, guyshhhh” to “I manifested it all along”! duck off, Hinch, you absolute arsenal hole! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I would never begrudge anyone a holiday. Im
Now in that 50 club (50 last year). My kids are all grown up I’m now a granny. I did have a few weekends away with their dad while they were young. But only about 4 in their entire growing up time. And this is the difference with her. She’s never there. Nor him. But mostly her. She only uses those poor toots when she’s flogging something or using Ronnies ‘journey’. Rest of the time she’s on the couch, Inchbob & fiddle plus niece do the looking after or she’s away at a top hotel for the weekend or out with the girls etc. And this skiing trip is hilarious. She’s gonna go arse over tit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it is a thing they all say. Soloman is the same. Every chance she gets "I don't like the taste of alcohol" so what we don't care. There was a time were you did. So saying you don't like the taste is complete lies. Soph lies though she was well into the drinks at Staceys wedding. And she forgets all the photos before she was "insta famous" of her with various drinks in her hand.
The lady doth protect too much, me thinks.

always been the case with Solomon and Hinch. They mention far too much they don’t drink. Making a point of showing soft drinks too much, mentioning it when literally no one asked.

A lot of the things they do are already questionable, eg child exploitation, putting your kids in a seperate house 50 miles away, playing the “I don’t drink” card is an easy way to paint the “wonderful mother” image. Gen z and younger milenials steer away from too much alcohol and find the whole wine o clock mum thing cringe so no doubt these decisions are guided by management.

they’ll say they don’t fart next

Reactions: 18
⚠ all the swears!

Just on a break from my real not tend job and all I have to say about her most recent story is what a bleeping bleep. That is all.

Reactions: 23

New thread, just in time 😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.