Mrs Hinch #622 Disregards her sons’ mental health when she’s got a book to shift off the shelf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to wiping every fecking surface with a cloth and an unnecessary amount of zoflora 😷😷 she must still be under the impression that the more you spray the cleaner things will be 🤷🏼‍♀️
Everything in that house looks pristine and like it's never been used , even the toilet...it's not a normal, lived in family home at all ..so clinically perfect 🙄🙄 isn't zoflora dangerous to use around pets??! 🤔
Highly dangerous. We had a kitten brought in to my old workplace once who had stood in some which the owner had spilt in the kitchen. Kitten tried to lick it off to clean itself and ended up incredibly poorly. Brought to us for treatment a few hours later but died overnight, it was awful and I refuse to have Zoflora or anything like it in my house now, its just not worth the risk.

On another note, happy birthday to everyone who is celebrating their special day today! (except you Hinch, you suck)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She looks a bit like Dawn Ward from Cheshire Housewives

Howling that Jimbob has to stand on a step 😂

I cannot imagine either of them skiing. I can, however, picture Jamie drinking in the ski bars and lording it up. Do they both realise that skiing means actual exercise? Something they don’t do. They can’t even walk their dog! We ski and it’s physically hard. I’d love it if she’s spent thousands on getting designer gear for them both only to use on skiing lessons at the local indoor ski slope. If they do go abroad, I really can’t see them actually skiing.
Wow - Wardy in looks and in nature. Probably the second most self obsessed arrogant t*** who also lies about her age. After Soph.

Reactions: 10
I don’t reckon she’s actually going skiing. I reckon she’s just off somewhere cold with a view of snow covered mountains, a steaming hot tub outside, log cabin type thing! X

Reactions: 20
You couldn’t pay me to get in a hot air balloon full of inflammable gas and be lifted off the ground.
So much for the anxiety she’s supposedly riddled with!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.