Mrs Hinch #617 Sophie Hinchliffe the biggest nastiest troll of them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck did I just read?

It's not a farmhouse.
She's from Basildon? But also grew up in the tiny village of Maldon.
Mum works in a florist (in the tiny village).
Her clothes are Tescho not Tom Ford. Except the LV belt, Karen Millen lederhosen etc.
It's not a farmhouse.
Extensive grounds?
Heartbreak of two boys not old enough to understand heartbreak and who had 9 bleeping months to get used to the idea of a move, living between two houses.

And that's just the first bleeping page.
I'm actually enraged that a leading gossip mag would publish something like that with absolutely zero research as to the truth. Poetic bleeping license has been taken to the limit by whatever PR sycophant wrote that.
Bet she loves how the article ends talking about SSS instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just saw this on my tik tok feed! Apparently she had 494k fake followers according to a website that he checks. 😅
Instagram really need to sort out these fake followers/bots! I can’t wait for the day that these bots are deleted!

Reactions: 25
Total copy and paste job that article. Not even an interview just stuff lifted from insta and other places . The lies in it though🤬

Reactions: 22
Someone in book publishing and a freelance journalist...🤭🤭🤭

Screenshot_20230201-163509_Chrome~2.jpg

---

I have a Readly subscription so here’s the article: Starts on page 66 cause she’s so famousssssh innit 🤭

View attachment 1926941View attachment 1926942View attachment 1926943View attachment 1926944
"Compassionate Sophie" ............😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---

I have a Readly subscription so here’s the article: Starts on page 66 cause she’s so famousssssh innit 🤭

View attachment 1926941View attachment 1926942View attachment 1926943View attachment 1926944
"Compassionate Sophie" ............😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure if this has been shared but who’s taking one for the team & buying Ok ? 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s a full on media onslaught this week - she’s on Radio 2 on Saturday with Rylan as well
It’s just a hash of old info
---

It reads suspiciously like an extended press release to me as every single word is a collection of things I’ve read over the years. The photo credit is Bullshit too, given that they’ve all been lifted from her Instagram.

Gosh, one would be forgiven for thinking she had a book release and an agent has sent this willy nilly to assorted publications.

Edit for spellings and to add that she’s a lying piece of tit.
It’s badly written. I’d expect better from OK

Reactions: 15
Hey Mrs Hinch - try justifying in interviews why you thought it appropriate to film Ron on the toilet and sharing that private moment on IG stories - STOP with all the lies and stories to gain yourself sympathy and support. It’s like listening to a broken record - troll, troll, troll stuck on repeat. If criticism or nasty messages affect you that much, why continue? Why do you constantly subject your boys and dog to featuring on your posts and stories? WHY??????

Oh and YOU don’t properly look after your kids nor your dog. I’d never take parenting or pet tips from someone like you. I’m a parent and a dog owner and I would never do what you do. I have kids that have had a private childhood and a dog that is healthy, fit and stimulated. Shame you can’t say the same - too busy on IG trying to be famous and making money the easy and dishonest way.
I quickly learnt that if she recommends it I don’t buy it. My kids are older but I’d follow that with her parenting.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just googled this morning. She sounds so much better. Not that false voice she puts on now. All the favourite sayings. Not heard her make a twit of herself yet 😂 was she on more than once?

Reactions: 5
Absolutely agree.

Or based on their background.

So what if someone from a traveller community grows up and forges a career in politics? The privately educated rich kids aren’t exactly doing a wonderful job right now, are they.

In Ireland we have a FEMALE traveller senator.
She has done more in her time than many before her she is a credit to our country.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually can't believe in the 48 hours before her book launch she hasn't been online save to be a hypocrite about bullies.

She should have been sharing stories, thanking people for the publicity and reviews, showcasing the illustrator. Blimey even a q&a or a live (imagine ❄😂) would have been something!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In Ireland we have a FEMALE traveller senator.
She has done more in her time than many before her she is a credit to our country.
Well how dare she outshine the many men that went before her 😉

On the same theme of names (which started the conversation) - England have an MP named Tulip. No one bats an eyelid at that, because we’re used to floral names like Rose and Daisy, but as soon as it’s a bit more ‘out there’ like a fruit it’s not okay?

Not saying that I would name my child Strawberry (or Bambi), but it’s always girls who get stigmatised for these names.
What about Cheryl’s son being called Bear, or Trollomon’s son being Rex? They’re just as ‘out there’ IMO for a serious name when you reach adulthood.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well how dare she outshine the many men that went before her 😉

On the same theme of names (which started the conversation) - England have an MP named Tulip. No one bats an eyelid at that, because we’re used to floral names like Rose and Daisy, but as soon as it’s a bit more ‘out there’ like a fruit it’s not okay?

Not saying that I would name my child Strawberry (or Bambi), but it’s always girls who get stigmatised for these names.
What about Cheryl’s son being called Bear, or Trollomon’s son being Rex? They’re just as ‘out there’ IMO for a serious name when you reach adulthood.
I dunno, I mean, look at Jacob Rees-Moggs poor kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What the actual duck did I just read?

It's not a farmhouse.
She's from Basildon? But also grew up in the tiny village of Maldon.
Mum works in a florist (in the tiny village).
Her clothes are Tescho not Tom Ford. Except the LV belt, Karen Millen lederhosen etc.
It's not a farmhouse.
Extensive grounds?
Heartbreak of two boys not old enough to understand heartbreak and who had 9 bleeping months to get used to the idea of a move, living between two houses.

And that's just the first bleeping page.
I'm actually enraged that a leading gossip mag would publish something like that with absolutely zero research as to the truth. Poetic bleeping license has been taken to the limit by whatever PR sycophant wrote that.
Heartbreak of moving homes heard it all now! By the age of 7 my son had lived in 6 different houses. Can't say he was heartbroken. At that age most children cope quite well with change. May I also add each time we moved he didn't get a year each time and to get use to the new house we moved within a week. Unlike Ronnie & Lennie. Women is such a wet wipe.

Reactions: 21
Just seeing the new Zoflora reeds diffusers , wouldn't if be funny if Hinch gave them the idea with her dangerous hack🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can imagine her book won’t be popular among forces families 😂

It wouldn’t have been stocked the army barracks family library in Germany that’s for certain .

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.