Mrs Hinch #617 Sophie Hinchliffe the biggest nastiest troll of them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there can’t even be one interview or article related to her where trolls aren’t mentioned can there?? It’s all she has. Woe is Sophie.

Reactions: 36
I saw a post on the thread here for MM, that it's a common type of name in traveller communities, (sorry not a big follower and didn't realise he was from that background.)
Anyhow, a teacher commented and said her catchment included like community and she had a Bambi who had a sister called Strawberry 🍓.
Let's hope they don't grow up to be politicians or world leaders.
Harsh!
---

Still talking about MM choice of name on this thread I see it’s becoming boring guys if I’m honest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey Mrs Hinch - try justifying in interviews why you thought it appropriate to film Ron on the toilet and sharing that private moment on IG stories - STOP with all the lies and stories to gain yourself sympathy and support. It’s like listening to a broken record - troll, troll, troll stuck on repeat. If criticism or nasty messages affect you that much, why continue? Why do you constantly subject your boys and dog to featuring on your posts and stories? WHY??????

Oh and YOU don’t properly look after your kids nor your dog. I’d never take parenting or pet tips from someone like you. I’m a parent and a dog owner and I would never do what you do. I have kids that have had a private childhood and a dog that is healthy, fit and stimulated. Shame you can’t say the same - too busy on IG trying to be famous and making money the easy and dishonest way.

Reactions: 29
Yep, that is defo an article her PR have paid OK to run. How does someone with a £million house and Insta fame still come across so boring? She has literally nothing to talk about, except herself.

Reactions: 30
So why go on Lorraine Zoph hunnay?

Having Stacey to hold your hand a for a few minutes on sylo, I can see that - you know with you being more nervous than I would be if I was standing on a plane wing, with slippers on 🙄 about to fly thousands of feet in the air.

You don’t have to go on, nobody is making you - you are choosing to . Get well, Atb 👍🏻 happy new year . Hth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have a Readly subscription so here’s the article: Starts on page 66 cause she’s so famousssssh innit 🤭

View attachment 1926941View attachment 1926942View attachment 1926943View attachment 1926944
What the actual duck did I just read?

It's not a farmhouse.
She's from Basildon? But also grew up in the tiny village of Maldon.
Mum works in a florist (in the tiny village).
Her clothes are Tescho not Tom Ford. Except the LV belt, Karen Millen lederhosen etc.
It's not a farmhouse.
Extensive grounds?
Heartbreak of two boys not old enough to understand heartbreak and who had 9 bleeping months to get used to the idea of a move, living between two houses.

And that's just the first bleeping page.
I'm actually enraged that a leading gossip mag would publish something like that with absolutely zero research as to the truth. Poetic bleeping license has been taken to the limit by whatever PR sycophant wrote that.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The OK article, I'm sorry but she got her Insta 'fame' from starting off sharing pictures of her grey house (being boastful technically) got greedy when the interest came in, took money left right and centre for sharing the ins and outs of her home then has the cheek to say her privacy is invaded?! BUT even after crying she felt violated and her privacy invaded went on to boast and disclose every inch of the new house too. Stupid or what?!
We all know that the whole 'neighbours causing issues' or whatever it was that she had to leave was probably nothing more than them moaning at them over something trivial and she has gone on the attack saying they have been aggressive or hostile to her or whatever and playing victim. Honestly its pathetic. And if it was such a big issue you needed to move why would you then let your sister stay there afterwards to live?

As another Tattler here said, if any one wanted to go and break into their home it would be so easy, we know all the layout, the fact the doors are left open pretty much all time, when they are there or not as she likes to reveal when they go and get back from holidays, its actually quite frightening.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
20230201_143200.jpg
Whoever chose this photo from the Lorraine production crew is a nusty troll!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
I’m sure the big house the spare house the cars and the cash out weighs all the pains in the gut!
Mum says if you can’t stand the heat get out the kitchen! Hope that helps!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry but next to a happy Cheryl I'm laughing still at her picture. SHe looks ready for a fight and someone you'd avoid on a night out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Regardless of the name, retired greyhounds are the BEST dogs! Mine had a stupid name when she came to me, so I changed it
the people that raced her changed her name from Jackie to khaleesi, don’t know which is worst 🤣🤣 poor dog, she is beautiful and has a lovely temperament
---

Shorten it to callie 😅😅
they call her noodle for a nickname because she’s so gangley 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s odd how she never mentions to her sheep that she’s on these tv and radio programmes. It’s almost as if she knows she’s bleeping useless and will mess it up and that if indeed she is in the studio, she won’t be able to be filtered.
I remember when she was on TM years ago and she went on about it beforehand for ages, it’s did not go well, culminating in her racing off set because she reckons her bra strap broke (which wouldn’t have mattered anyway because her plastic boobs don’t move). Ever since then she never mentions live appearances and shows. Surely the whole point of an “influencer” is to get their face out there and promote themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.