Mrs Hinch #616 Boss babe Hinch likes to boast, the only meeting attendee was the back passage ghost.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were a company, I would run for the hills as far away from Sophie as possible. Like others have said, drama, nastiness and negativity follow that woman wherever she goes. How she has businesses still working with her is beyond me. You can’t behave like that in the public eye - it wouldn’t be allowed if you worked within an office or at a supermarket. Her time will come, one day these companies are going to think enough is enough and they will drop like flies. I can’t wait to see it all fall apart and unravel. X

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I know I’m probably super kate to the party with this but couldn’t find on previous threads so just thought I’d pop here incase anyone missed it …
How dare she pretend she gives any fucks about the power of women!

you exploit your kids so you don’t have to work.
you enable your followers to abuse people who don’t agree with your lifestyle online.
You filter yourself beyond recognition because of your “thick skin?”

duck off hinch. You aren’t a woman and you aren’t a feminist. Your a raging pick me arse hole. All the best you square jaw bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Her posts were bitchy passive aggressive and threatening. And she could have easily stopped the other pile on with one single comment of let's stop now.she would have looked so inspirational with that. Her comments were horrid.she went as dark as she could afford to.
And that lady has had a whole night of comments.insults.and people going yo Her page and bringing her life into it.THDT IS DICK.MOVES. and sickening.yhry gave all done so much worse to that woman.300 comments on one lady. Let's think about what that could do. How would you cope?
Would hinch EVER allow over 300 comments and 12 hours on one of her posts to carry on?! duck no.
It's not the first time Hinch had done that! Hinch is a first class witch!

Reactions: 21
I bet you that straight after she filmed her being all caring to Ron she took him to bed.

A weekend off then it seems.

327410202_1289201871753406_2457672017433975503_n.jpg

So tag-team Inch is posting.

327911610_1371578043600167_2277736038970044604_n.jpg
pic1.png
pic2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I know she hasn’t got any actual friends but how is nobody she knows in real life telling her to take it down. Her mum will be encouraging it and Janine will probably be too scared to say anything but surely her sister, her bestie boo stace or her management team would think to have a word with her and say she’s put herself in a bad light by bringing negativity to another influencers post, allowing her followers to bully someone and making a backhanded threat to destroy her over social media. I actually didn’t realise that there was a week between her original comment and the tit stirring ones. (I don’t follow molly Mae, I just went over after seeing the comments on here 🏃‍♀️) When I just looked again, you can see the girl who’s getting dragged had a grown up exchange of words about it with another woman and it was left at that, not another thing was said about it and that was the end of it and that’s how it should have stayed but no Sofa had to stir the pot for a bit of entertainment at someone else’s expense. “What A Sad Little Life Jane” comes to mind 🤣
The original comment about the £35 candle appears to have vanished but was made a week ago.
I reckon she's been itching to respond and have a go at someone and waited a week until it wouldn't seem obvious when she finally responded. It's not going to be appearing in people's feeds now so she can do what she wants. If she really felt annoyed by it, she would have responded straight away, it's not like she's not been online all this time

Reactions: 18
The only ‘screen’ Hinch is fit for is on some low rent reality TV show like TOWIE. The kind that is way past sell by date, so has become saturated with vapid, aggressive characters that can only bring a fake, plastic appearance to the table and an aggressive need to flick hair, screech at each other and throw drinks to remain relevant and keep screen time. The type of person she absolutely always has been.

She’s tried to carve out a character for herself to draw in her sheep but it’s times like this that her true nature shines through and the mask slips.

---

Thread suggestion - No amount of filters, brows or bows will help when the real Soph shows

Reactions: 29
She must have called in the army, or they wouldn't have seen what she posted? Presumably she didn't tag them so i bet she messaged a few ringleaders to round up the attack. I can't see her post as I'm blocked, but is it all still going on or has she finally put a stop to that nasty bitchy pile on?

Reactions: 13
No idea who this woman is but she appears to live in a totally white Hun house with two children that she splashes all over her Instagram and is completely brainwashed by the narrative that little old Sophie from the tiny village of Maldon became an internet celebrity overnight and completely unexpectedly.
Anyway, Hinch’s team sent her exactly the same PR bundle that everyone else has been getting. She told her kids “Mummy’s friend has sent you a present” and filmed their reaction. Both kids pushed the book out of the way, the little girl grabbed the Henry toy and then wanted to play with the shredded tissue paper and her son looked straight at the camera and said “I don’t like it”. Brilliant advertising. Looks like the sheep are more excited about Soph’s “children’s book” than actual children are! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Quite frankly, I didn't like how they exploited the kids and vulnerable followers, but realise it was all about money to them and I couldn't say I had strong feelings towards her as a person, just her actions and realise there are also other people involved in making the decisions that go on behind the fakeness to keep the cash and freebies rolling in. This carry on overnight has had me actually me disgusted with her. She is disgusting.

To come back to a post a week later (possibly because she had finally caught up on Tattle...?), someone else's post about an important life event to them to start a fight. Like are you 14? Get a f***ing grip! You are an adult and a mother! It could have been ignored. If she didn't want to ignore it, it could have been addressed with a simple sentence stating that there must be a mistake on shelf labelling or something (as while her products are overpriced, they are still cheap for the masses she wants to rinse). But no she came back and in a way she knew she was going to provoke a reaction and begin to signal the flying monkeys. Yes the woman herself should have been bigger and walked away, stopped responding, probably shouldn't have sent her PMs about her kids, but Hinch knew exactly what she was doing when she mentioned sharing screenshots and not sharing them as she's 'not that kind' 🤣🤣🤣 knowing she'd get the hardcore sheep frothing at the mouth ready to go on their rabid rampages. She knows fine well. Then she can stand back and play victim, checking how many sheep are still coming to her defence, never get accused of bullying herself as she didn't write x, y and z...she just called for others to do it in her round about way. Now that had gone on for hours. She's no doubt watching it and getting notifications...at any point she had the option to comment asking people to stop, put up a story asking people to stop, or better yet, delete the original comment so that MM's post isn't covered in their crap but also to stop more and more sheep adding to the pile on. So 'be kind' and all that tit she comes out with from stolen quotes is all on show as BS right there as she has had more than ample opportunity to practice what she preaches and stop it...but she won't because I think she is enjoying it. Head mean girl letting the minions run about doing the dirty work for approval.

How anyone can pretend to be about 'be kind' and 'women empowering women' whilst standing back and letting that continue unchecked is beyond me. I'm disgusted. And I'm horrified that she likes that young impressionable teens and women follow her and see her and her rabid followers think any of that is acceptable behaviour!
She got her loons piling on real housewife (see Hinch thread #6). Passive aggressive and blatantly aggressive dm's were sent by her minions. Even had one of her die hards contacting her work. Suggestions of 'we know where you live' messages etc were sent to her too. Housewife was the first one to actually call her out on the bullshit. She had been a follower and had chatted to her a bit before she'd got big follower numbers but housewife caught on and spoke up. It did not go down very well. There was a pile on on one of her old posts from when she was a follower. I remember her saying that she wouldn't delete the old posts because she was a genuine person and wasn't prepared to go down the road of being fake like Hinch.

Reactions: 12
Well, I think like most people words fail you sometimes?
Those comments were disgusting and also sad that these type of people live amongst us all!
It pretty clear to older people like myself that there is no kindness within these women and "quotes" fall on deaf ears?
I personally think someone in Hinches position should NEVER comment at all?

Another thing that amazes me is that companies want to work with this level of unprofessional conduct, it looks very bad and I would certainly NEVER buy a product with the Hinch name on, its degrading!!
I think she has been her own worst enemy, she needs no help from anyone in bringing herself down, she is halfway there now, all the Ads for the book prove it!

And on a lighter note.... Its a shame her children don't get a nutritious plater like that and if I had wanted to show that to several 1000 viewers, I would have given it to my kids... Not the chickens?? 🤔

Reactions: 30
Mad Ma's got Sophie's phone and she's on the Molly Mae thread 👀
She’s doing her best to get Molly maes attention. You can see soph and mad ma both two peas in a pod. Vile and bitter. Can’t take any criticism. I’ve got 15 pages to catch up on if I’ve missed anything 😂

Reactions: 25
What an attention seeking bleep she is, kicking off on Molly Mae's post for all to see. All for the exposure! Not very professional for a children's author. Bet she's in Molly Mae's DMs crying troll too 😠
She knows everyone is checking Mollys as baby have been born apparently. Attention seeker

Reactions: 17
Omg I’ve missed so much, just reading over on the MM post,

duck me what a nasty witch. You lot have articulated what I want to say better so will leave it at that 🤣

Reactions: 23
It’s actually really snakey to make out your just this shy, insecure ladies so all the other shy insecure ladies out there think they relate to you and buy all your tit when you’re actually a cold hearted witch who puts on an act for money

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.