Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not gonna get in the big my child didn't talk at this age, well mine did at this age, but at Lennies age, mummy, mum, daddy, dad, hiya, they're basic firsts words for alot of children. It's nothing big that he's saying those words at nearly 2. All she's doing is trying to prove he can talk because she got caught out so much with Ronnie.

Hate to tell ya mate but Lennie still mirrors Ronnie with his lack of emotion. He only smiles here and there, she can be doing a full blown haul and Lennie wont make a PEEP. Those kids have no bright and colourful personalities and I blame their parents.

Exactly!! He's just parroting what she's saying.

Reactions: 15
I find them saying dad dad just odd. Like what’s wrong with daddy? Dadda? She insists on being mummazzzz but knobless jobless is dad dad
I know so many kids who call their Grandad “dad dad”. I’ve never heard of a child calllifn their dad that name. I sometimes wonder if they’ve been saying grandad this whole time….

Reactions: 12
😂 think I need to carry out a risk assessment

Is Greedy encouraging people to write TADAH lists? 😆 You can’t have anything can you hinchy 😆
No honour amongst thieves 😂😂 Hopefully they’ll all end up burying each other’s influencer “career”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.