Mrs Hinch #603 Hiding her AD amongst all the grey, Hinch clearly has friends at the ASA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she make a big show of Ron having a bib on constantly to imply it was part of his ‘journey’?
Now she’s doing the same to Len who also seems permanently attached to a dummy too. Is she trying to silence both of them so they can never reveal the horrors and lies of living with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she have to go through the front door?

Ahh, so she can brag some more about her entrance display.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Awww the boys who never sleep are in bed and asleep at a good time today guys. 🙄 so do they sleep or don’t they sleep? Pick a narrative and stick to it

Reactions: 44
Just seen Inches post, sound down. A bit late to worry about your hair love, it looks absolute tit as always

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You'd think Ron and Len were from rent-a-kids for Instagram use only. I know when I had very young kids I often lounged around eating on my front door step :rolleyes:

Mine are teenagers now, but when they were that age it was non stop busy, especially at Christmas time. I would be ashamed to not have a job and pawn my kids off the way she does

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine being in a millionaire, sat in a cafe with hair like a hen’s arse, sat with your husband, half hiding your face whilst thinking about robbing a 99p spray cleaning bottle.
Sopha Hinchcliffe, you absolute crank.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I am SICK TO DEATH of her going on about how hard parenting is......yeh, us that are parents know......cos we do it...... without the help you undoubtedly have!
duck sake, just get on with it! Pity party or what?!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m almost annoyed at my sisters that not one of them has made me a homemade casssherole... I too could be sat outside in the freezing bleeping cold shovelling it down my throit gazing at my braggy non-existent Christmasssh door dissshplay 🙄🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Imagine being in a millionaire, sat in a cafe with hair like a hen’s arse, sat with your husband, half hiding your face whilst thinking about robbing a 99p spray cleaning bottle.
Sopha Hinchcliffe, you absolute crank.
Only thing I don’t take my eye if when I’m anywhere waiting for food is the kitchen door! Hoping everytime it opens it’s my plate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those kids never have anything on their feet, why, I hate it so much.. Does she only buy them outdoor slippers?

She's going to sit outside and eat just for a bit of extra brag,, I don't know if it's because I'm by the sea but I couldn't sit outside, I just went out for a bucket of turf and froze my metaphorical bollox off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those kids never have anything on their feet, why, I hate it so much.. Does she only buy them outdoor slippers?

She's going to sit outside and eat just for a bit of extra brag,, I don't know if it's because I'm by the sea but I couldn't sit outside, I just went out for a bucket of turf and froze my metaphorical bollox off 😂
She’s very much “mum says” well my mum always says to me cold ground gives you piles!

so we may very well be on a hemorrhoids journey if she settles her ass on that stone step x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not that she will ever think about things like this, but one day she will wish that she'd actually let the boys decorate the tree, and left it that way. They grow up so fast and she should be cherishing them while they're little. Not by tolerating them while they're awake and then pretending to miss them while they're asleep.
She acts like she thinks she should act. But that's all it is, an act.

A responsible caring parent would never put their children in danger like they do, the Internet, the alpacas, they are both terrible parents.
There is no excuse for deliberately exploiting and endangering your children, and no amount of Christmas trees and fancy decorations will make up for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My tree this year guuuuys I just threw everything on it this morning all home bargins
I’m obschesssssed with it, clevvva decorating 😂

This is the Christmasssh tree in my Owlet’s playroom, they did it all themselves don’t ya know. I got the skyscraper wallpaper from B&S (🐂💩)

The Baaaaubleeeee pic is from my dining room. I made them myself 🤭 We also have a sort of “City” wallpaper in there too 🤣

4D496671-92F4-4215-A470-F7D0A766D7B6.jpeg

FE051936-35E1-443C-9837-A515D108B037.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
dish tshhhhweee
Cwiiishhhhmashh tshhhweee
I PwomiIshhhh ya
Dishhhhyearrr
Lashhhhtyeeeer
boreballlzz

I am dead. She sounds like she’s got 75 teeth in her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Staring at tend fields, staring at the garden with a tend cuppa, talking to a horse, sitting in the woolly wanker shed, sccchhhitting on a scccchtep, always at peak parenting time. 🙄🙄🙄 but there’s no time to do anything guyssssch

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bragging witch!! In full force!! duck off you bleep.
Why not have the kids to do the tree and just leave it!! She had to go back and redo it didn't she. It's away in the kids room, that's there tree. Allow them to decorate it.
And I just cannot, with them allowing the Alpacas in the house..I just do not agree that farm animals should be in a home with kids. I'm wondering if she's going to get a huge Christmas tree for the garden. She kind of dropped a hint when she went chopping branches off the other week.
But I don't know if I can watch her over this Christmas period. All these struggling families who have to visit food banks and other charities this christmas just give their children a good Christmas. And she's just throwing money away and showing off what she can afford

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.