Mrs Hinch #603 Hiding her AD amongst all the grey, Hinch clearly has friends at the ASA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #603 Hiding her AD amongst all the grey, Hinch clearly has friends at the ASA

Excellent title, thank you @ninocola
Make sure to mark titles with "thread suggestion", keep them short and free from swearing please!

Monday dawned dark and misty, with Chicken Strip wishing us all a good morning from his stinky sofa.
Sopha lobbed a handful of raisins on the floor to off the dog lure in the alpacas. She laughed like a simpleton at their ugly faces and went about her day.

She had a bunch of contractual obligations to action, seeing as it was Cyber Monday.
But all she really needed to do was to upload the other half of Fridays pre-recorded spiel.
She talked her faithful followers through a bunch of products that she couldn't actually describe as they were a promo pack and not things she's chosen herself. She doesn't know anyone who doesn't use Bobbi Brown cream, which narrows her social circle down to single figures.

Continuing her theme of deceit, she chose not to put the prices on the products so a swipe up was necessary. Why is this still okay?

Up next was an undeclared ad for her #admyownrange Teshco shite. Sophie Rose, just because you share some huns reel, doesn't mean you don't need to declare it as an advert. Hopefully, Guy at the ASA has you in his crosshairs.

Ron was due back from nursery so, rather than arrange foodstuffs for him to make his own reindeer biscuit, perpetual child Sophie did it for him.

She doesn't like to talk about it much, but her boys just don't sleep guysh. On she popped at 10pm to tell us about how Len was up watching The Grinch (the film, not his mummaz you mean trolls!) looking absolutely exhausted.

On Tuesday she shtyled yet another of Al's random wood tables. Someone get that man a "1001 things to make with scrap wood" book for Christmas please. I don't think my nerves will take another splinter stand.
The Grinchmas reveal was imminent as she fannied about with the playroom tree. She just had to edit the reel and it would be time to upload the latest in over the top door displays.
And there it was, in all it's droopy glory. Noooo, I've not been on Janine's OnlyFans...I'm talking about the door display!
Poopybelles have pulled it out of the bag again, not that we'd know it was them. Spiteful Soph was out in force, we can only speculate that she had to pay full price so chose to not advertise their business. Either that or Deceitful Dolphin was at play and wanted to pretend that she did it herself.

Lots of sheep insisted it was like the house from Home Alone. I assume those sheep have poor vision and watched that film with audio descriptions turned on, as it looks duck all like it.

Finally, she'd had herself a Christmas sherry or two and sat spitting at her phone while Jimmy watched the footie.

She moved her day off to Wednesday this week, as Thursday was prime content day.
Cries of "ACTION!" were heard across Maldon as Ron and Lon were shoved into shot to film the annual damp squib that is Sophie's attempt at Elf on the Shelf.
This year the elf kicked off December asking the boys to decorate their tree. It was a heartwarming scene watching those lovely boys choosing baubles and throwing tinsel across the tree.
Not for Soph. Nope, Essex's biggest control freak couldn't take it and completely re-arranged the tree, posting a picture of the tree with baubles and tinsel in completely different locations.
Apparently Christmas isn't for kids.
Boys shipped off elsewhere for the day, Soph and Jim took themselves off out to be noticed by the local residents. Sat in an empty pub at lunchtime, ignoring each other while Jimmy filmed Soph staring at a cleaning bottle hoping someone asked her if she was THE Mrs Hinch™

Back home to The Crem and in a bit of an expectations Vs reality situation, there was a heavily staged "behind the reel" video of her butchering a candle, coupled with the soundtrack of FredaYahoo babysitting.
Finally, she hasn't read Tattle since Santa wore green, but felt the urge to establish that they just chucked decorations at the tree this morning. Though I think when she said "we" she was referring to her faces, and not the boys. And in her desperation to remain relatable to the plebs, she reiterated that everything on the tree was from Home Bargains. All £300 of it.

Sophie Rose of Maldon loves a bit of bumbuminnit cream.
Jimmy is re-evaluating his life choices.
Mad Ma is cooking the Christmas dinner this year.

Link back to 600 is here:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Oh the anger I feel about the fiddle fingered Christmas tree and the obvious avoidance of Jamie's camera to not show her real face 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does that mean she’s only just got home with Lennie? At 7:30pm? She said earlier he was with Sam so I’m assuming Sophie picked him up when she dropped the niece off. That’s so late for someone so little!

But yet he’s been in the videos with the tree and making those baubles. Which I don’t believe was today - she has a different jumper on (the sleeve was black / grey) and she was in a cream and black striped jumper at lunch with Jamie?! X

Reactions: 41
Wants to sit outside and eat her casserole. What about bed time for her children? Doesn’t she need to do that??

• Heart
Reactions: 68
For once that was a cute activity she's done with them both, Ronnie looked like he was enjoying it butttt in the same breath, she didn't need to be filmed did it. Oh wait yeah it did otherwise she wouldn't bother with her own kids. She's literally just an Instagram mother

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Look guys! Look at it! Look what you don’t have!

That to me just screams total greed.

Selfish for sitting outside without putting her children to bed.

Selfish to think everything always has to be about her.

Honestly I could burst into tears with anger and fear of how the next couple of months are going to be for everyone. There was a man on the news the other day who was petrified of been homeless after his rent had gone up and he couldn’t afford it. I was in tears for him at the state of all of this. I wished and wished in that moment I could have helped him.

And then there’s hinch. Need I say anymore?

Im not bothered that she’s wealthy, I wouldn’t wish been poor on anyone, been there wore the t shirt and wearing it right now, but STOP FLAUNTING YOUR WEALTH it’s actually disgusting. No matter how many times you say you can’t bleeping believe it!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why is her full-time, stressful job working sister making Hinch casserole? I’d be bleeping embarrassed that my kid has been there all day while I farted around with some candles, went out to lunch with my husband and then got given dinner too.

They all enable her behaviour but when does she ever do anything for anyone else? Or is s this the price her sister is paying for that house?

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Why is she banging on about “everything on thissshhh cissssshmasssh tree is Home Barrrginnssss guyyyshhh” like it’s been cheap??

Look at the amount of nutcrackers and larger decs on there! It’s still cost a bit even if it is from a discount shop. Nutcrackers I’ve only ever seen as stand alone ornaments that people have 1/2 of on a fireplace etc. Not Hinch. She has about 10 on her kids playroom tree. So so so so extra in everything she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve never seen a mother act any less like a mother and who puts a cluttered to duck choke hazard tree in the playroom 😂

Like ive never seen so much tit on one tree that’s for a child’s room. As it will be removed 1000s times we stick to the bare minimum for the little ones

Reactions: 29
BFB92665-855A-4468-973E-342E9035EEBE.png

To be honesssssscht guysssssh I was multitasking being a mummaz and being a Nusty when I saw this and didn’t clock the pub (Where Sopha sat ignoring Jimmy at lunchtime) was referring to the Soldier decs, I actually thought they were calling Sopha and Jimmy “Ant & Dec” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Was in home bargains last night and a woman (at least late 40s) with 2 kids were down the cleaning aisle and the woman let you the biggest scream, almost as if she was in some sort of horror film. When everyone looked at her she was holding that alpaca tit lenor in her hand. She said she had been searching all week for it. Her kids looked humiliated when she said she’s the biggest hinch fan. I felt so sorry for them. People are bleeping nuts.
That woman is insane but please tell me more about this Alpaca tit scented fabric softener 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's a sad act isn't she! Acting like a 15 year old not a mother. She was going to say why the niece was there but then didn't 🤣🤣 obviously babysitting while she fucks about doing tit

Reactions: 17
Oo my first thread title, I’m fank you 😊

I almost feel a bit sorry for Hinch hiding her face from Jimmy’s camera - she clearly has some serious issues with her body image or even body dysmorphia, which is horrible regardless of who you are. It would be wonderful if she could be honest about it and bring awareness to it, with such a large following. Even if she just acknowledged “yes I actually do use filters guys, this isn’t my real face but I really struggle with XYZ and that’s something I’m working on” or whatever. I’d have a lot more respect and sympathy for her than currently where she just pretends the filters are non-existent (like her missing nostril).

Reactions: 36
No Home Bargains for her own Christmas trees. She practically broke the bank with the decorations she bought out of that garden centre a week or so ago. She's such a bleep ...not that it's a shame to give the boys decorations out of home bargains it's the fact she is trying to make it look like she's doing it on the cheap when she bought all those expensive ones for HER tree. People don't forget Sopha what you bought in that fancy shop a week ago

Reactions: 30
She didn’t even let the kids keep the tree the way they decorated it 😩 for fucks sake man. Yes it looks a mess, but it’s a Hun mess. Not a three year old and one year old “mess”.
Seriously, those kids have nothing to enjoy that’s theirs. This is so so sad. Piss off dogpie, you selfish twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
No Home Bargains for her own Christmas trees. She practically broke the bank with the decorations she bought out of that garden centre a week or so ago. She's such a bleep ...not that it's a shame to give the boys decorations out of home bargains it's the fact she is trying to make it look like she's doing it on the cheap when she bought all those expensive ones for HER tree. People don't forget Sopha what you bought in that fancy shop a week ago
We put our office tree up this afternoon and when the chief examiner walked in she straight away said ‘i assume it’s your doing that it looks like Christmas boaked on this room’ 😂😂 i hate myself for it a wee bit but Christmas is alllllllllllll about the tacky in my life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi Soph, just a thought but maybe you feel the need to look at pictures of your kids after they have gone to bed because you spend the majority of the day looking at them through your phones camera, try looking at them properly for once in your sad little life. Hope that helps. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Are they actually trying to convince people she’s almost in tears over a spray bottle of miscellaneous cleaning solution? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??? Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.