Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I might come across a right nob but I just simply can't be arsed. I genuinely couldn't give an absolute shit if Ronnie can sing the alphabet. He's not my kid so why would I possibly give a toss? Everytime she shows a clip of him talking or singing I roll my eyes, not because of Ronnie, he's lovely but I have my own kids to praise. I don't need to praise a random kid on the Internet. But she needs that praise off her sheep to feel like a good mum doesn't she.

He's probably been saying the alphabet for weeks cos he's said alot more than the sentences recently on her stories so why the fuckkkkk she keeps trying to hold onto this little narrative of Ronnie can't speak. Ronnie on his own little journey.
He's very clearly improving so why laugh in his face. Leave his private moments be just that, private. And stop treating him like a performing fucking monkey.

That child is going to cut that woman out his life the second he's old enough to leave. Because she's nothing but a massive CUNT

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Been reading away but not commenting much because fuck me this build up to Christmas the first one since we lost our child is harder than I could even imagine.😢
But oh my God poor Ronnie, I could cry for him, by the time she actually realises what she’s done to that poor boy (if she ever does because she’s SUCH a narcissist) it’ll be too late.
She will eventually live with regrets the rest of her life and trust me Hinch that is horrendous to live with

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #603 Hiding her AD amongst all the grey, Hinch clearly has friends at the ASA

Excellent title, thank you @ninocola
Make sure to mark titles with "thread suggestion", keep them short and free from swearing please!

Monday dawned dark and misty, with Chicken Strip wishing us all a good morning from his stinky sofa.
Sopha lobbed a handful of raisins on the floor to off the dog lure in the alpacas. She laughed like a simpleton at their ugly faces and went about her day.

She had a bunch of contractual obligations to action, seeing as it was Cyber Monday.
But all she really needed to do was to upload the other half of Fridays pre-recorded spiel.
She talked her faithful followers through a bunch of products that she couldn't actually describe as they were a promo pack and not things she's chosen herself. She doesn't know anyone who doesn't use Bobbi Brown cream, which narrows her social circle down to single figures.

Continuing her theme of deceit, she chose not to put the prices on the products so a swipe up was necessary. Why is this still okay?

Up next was an undeclared ad for her #admyownrange Teshco shite. Sophie Rose, just because you share some huns reel, doesn't mean you don't need to declare it as an advert. Hopefully, Guy at the ASA has you in his crosshairs.

Ron was due back from nursery so, rather than arrange foodstuffs for him to make his own reindeer biscuit, perpetual child Sophie did it for him.

She doesn't like to talk about it much, but her boys just don't sleep guysh. On she popped at 10pm to tell us about how Len was up watching The Grinch (the film, not his mummaz you mean trolls!) looking absolutely exhausted.

On Tuesday she shtyled yet another of Al's random wood tables. Someone get that man a "1001 things to make with scrap wood" book for Christmas please. I don't think my nerves will take another splinter stand.
The Grinchmas reveal was imminent as she fannied about with the playroom tree. She just had to edit the reel and it would be time to upload the latest in over the top door displays.
And there it was, in all it's droopy glory. Noooo, I've not been on Janine's OnlyFans...I'm talking about the door display!
Poopybelles have pulled it out of the bag again, not that we'd know it was them. Spiteful Soph was out in force, we can only speculate that she had to pay full price so chose to not advertise their business. Either that or Deceitful Dolphin was at play and wanted to pretend that she did it herself.

Lots of sheep insisted it was like the house from Home Alone. I assume those sheep have poor vision and watched that film with audio descriptions turned on, as it looks fuck all like it.

Finally, she'd had herself a Christmas sherry or two and sat spitting at her phone while Jimmy watched the footie.

She moved her day off to Wednesday this week, as Thursday was prime content day.
Cries of "ACTION!" were heard across Maldon as Ron and Lon were shoved into shot to film the annual damp squib that is Sophie's attempt at Elf on the Shelf.
This year the elf kicked off December asking the boys to decorate their tree. It was a heartwarming scene watching those lovely boys choosing baubles and throwing tinsel across the tree.
Not for Soph. Nope, Essex's biggest control freak couldn't take it and completely re-arranged the tree, posting a picture of the tree with baubles and tinsel in completely different locations.
Apparently Christmas isn't for kids.
Boys shipped off elsewhere for the day, Soph and Jim took themselves off out to be noticed by the local residents. Sat in an empty pub at lunchtime, ignoring each other while Jimmy filmed Soph staring at a cleaning bottle hoping someone asked her if she was THE Mrs Hinch™

Back home to The Crem and in a bit of an expectations Vs reality situation, there was a heavily staged "behind the reel" video of her butchering a candle, coupled with the soundtrack of FredaYahoo babysitting.
Finally, she hasn't read Tattle since Santa wore green, but felt the urge to establish that they just chucked decorations at the tree this morning. Though I think when she said "we" she was referring to her faces, and not the boys. And in her desperation to remain relatable to the plebs, she reiterated that everything on the tree was from Home Bargains. All £300 of it.

Sophie Rose of Maldon loves a bit of bumbuminnit cream.
Jimmy is re-evaluating his life choices.
Mad Ma is cooking the Christmas dinner this year.

Link back to 600 is here:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

mumpty

Chatty Member
Why is her full-time, stressful job working sister making Hinch casserole? I’d be fucking embarrassed that my kid has been there all day while I farted around with some candles, went out to lunch with my husband and then got given dinner too.

They all enable her behaviour but when does she ever do anything for anyone else? Or is s this the price her sister is paying for that house?

• Heart
Reactions: 73

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Wants to sit outside and eat her casserole. What about bed time for her children? Doesn’t she need to do that??

• Heart
Reactions: 68

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Here’s my kids’ little tree guyssshhh. Bless their art, just chucked it up there by themselves. 😭 *donkey laugh* 😭🤍🤍🤍

AA930FAC-DB58-4D25-A4EE-CE818B8DE49A.jpeg
3566B7F7-DFBE-44D9-B184-1251614BA8EB.jpeg
A8862A78-7F62-4C2F-9464-A4AC4877124C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
" and mummy took me to visit Santa and it woz good and mummy was very proud of me..."

Sophie Hinchliffe. Aged 32.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Guysh, I hate to brag, I really do. My pumpkins are the world's youngest qualified scuba dive instructors and this is their tree that they threw together in a few minutes surrounded by sharks.
31fbd2cafa280db07b9052d97baa35c8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I think this evening has really summed it up guys. She will sit outside in the cold and the dark to spend time appreciating her extravagant Christmas display but is happy to look at pictures of her actual children on her phone once they’ve gone asleep. Absolutely says it all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Not that I like to brag but this is our kitchen Christmasssh tree that my children threw together this morning, bless’their’arrrts 🤭

BDD5E079-C745-4035-8631-476F6A0AEA98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
1. Your son should not be able to access those bags while supposedly unsupervised.

2. Did he fuck set out that perfect track. Perhaps you and your equally hopeless money maker should have got him the carpet with roads printed on it instead of that pointless pond.

3. Stop filming and remove those bags from your son’s head and face you useless streak of piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Wize Owl

VIP Member
My tree this year guuuuys I just threw everything on it this morning all home bargins
I’m obschesssssed with it, clevvva decorating 😂

This is the Christmasssh tree in my Owlet’s playroom, they did it all themselves don’t ya know. I got the skyscraper wallpaper from B&S (🐂💩)

The Baaaaubleeeee pic is from my dining room. I made them myself 🤭 We also have a sort of “City” wallpaper in there too 🤣

4D496671-92F4-4215-A470-F7D0A766D7B6.jpeg

FE051936-35E1-443C-9837-A515D108B037.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52