Mrs Hinch #602 Sopha thinks she’s such a star, Ant and Dec had to google who you are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me feel uneasy. That’s not a natural hand position is it!
She thinks her hand is attractive and enhances her advertising skills when really it's a bastard grabbing claw that we all hate. On a personal level when I see the claw it fills me with deep rage of which I've never felt before

• Haha
Reactions: 37
‘You have had my heart since the day you were born’. What sort of person thinks it acceptable to say something like that about a child that not only doesn’t belong to them but has absolutely nothing to do with them whatsoever. Things like that are a red flag and this is the reason the kids shouldn’t be shared on socials because people are just bleeping weird.
Totally agree. If someone commented that on a picture of my child on social media I would be horrified!
Edited to add that I wouldn’t put my child in that position.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
i don’t post a lot, but I just want to say that I hate this c*nt.
the most irrelevant bellend online.
I can only imagine how many parents she’s made feel like tit (myself included) with the time and effort she’s spent over that costume.
Some of us have full time jobs, kids and parents with a social life.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I bleeping hate those ‘breathe’ cushions. It’s literally an automatic body function. You dont have to remember. She is a such a bleeping idiot.

i was in tesco the other day trying to pick a baby gift. I just found out my best friend is pregnant. Saw some beautiful muslins and bits and pieces. Noticed they were all mrs hinch so i put them all back down. That women isn’t getting a penny of my money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I can only imagine how many parents she’s made feel like tit (myself included) with the time and effort she’s spent over that costume.
One OTT chicken costume does not make her a good Mum, sure you’re a much better parent than she is x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Totally agree. If someone commented that on a picture of my child on social media I would be horrified!
Same here. I would either be calling the police or I would be hunting them down. I just don’t know where their heads are when they say this tit. They don’t realise that by saying stuff like this to grab her attention, they are making themselves sound borderline dangerous.

Reactions: 15
Time and effort her mother spent.
Sophie does NOTHING, especially when it comes to her own kids.

Same here. I would either be calling the police or I would be hunting them down. I just don’t know where their heads are when they say this tit. They don’t realise that by saying stuff like this to grab her attention, they are making themselves sound borderline dangerous.
Sophie asks for it all. I'm not saying it's OK that people to be saying things like this and possibly knocking on her door, if they ever havexbut she calls them aunties and shares so much info about her life and her children that she's condoning it sll. She can't blame people getting so obsessed that they say and behave in ways that are inappropriate. She can hardly whinge about it when she's the one asking for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just put YouTube on in the background whilst I cleaned the kitchen. One of the videos was a youtuber with a similar size house to hunch who basically only shops in liberty (I dont know if I can name names) and I chuckled to myself that she is who hunch thinks she is, when shes basically poundshop

Reactions: 10
Time and effort her mother spent.
Sophie does NOTHING, especially when it comes to her own kids.

Sophie asks for it all. I'm not saying it's OK that people to be saying things like this and possibly knocking on her door, if they ever havexbut she calls them aunties and shares so much info about her life and her children that she's condoning it sll. She can't blame people getting so obsessed that they say and behave in ways that are inappropriate. She can hardly whinge about it when she's the one asking for it.
She almost actively encourages this behaviour by putting the boys out there. What I find worrying is she sees these comments as a positive and will most likely share the screenshots because it means she is getting attention from the sheep. It’s just beyond twisted.

Reactions: 13
I’d love to be a fly on the wall at that nativity just to see the other parents faces. When you DIY a costume it’s not supposed to cost more than a ready made one. She’s spent a fortune on that get up.

Also… If Ronnie has the problems that she insinuates he has will he like everyone laughing or “awwwing” over him when he walks out? It will probably be a bit overwhelming. Maybe that’s why he was cast as a “chicken” in the first place as the staff know he won’t like to be centre stage? Then she goes and dresses him like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she have to be so bleeping extra about everything?! She could have just gone with the Amazon costume or done fully home made. Either would have been relatable. As always she has to go OTT and it’s too much. As cute as Ronnie is he’s going to be really uncomfortable in that get up & those ridiculous feet are a trip hazard.
As a very gossipy aside..Anyone notice that Freda Yahoo doesn’t wear a wedding ring? I noticed it when she did the fireplace garland thing. I know lots of people don’t, but I wouldn’t be surprised if weeping Al has ditched Fiddle Fingers. Can’t blame him for being pissed off with her lusting over JimBobNoKnob

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I may have missed this discussion but has she sent sent the chickens to the chicken people? Not seen any footage for weeks!

Reactions: 11
I dunno, for Halloween my kids picked a few costumes on Amazon, bit of face paint and off they went.. Buying local is rarely an option for me because of where I live, I hate buying from there but, anyway.. Do I get less momma gold stars because I didn't make the costumes? Time is not my friend, like anyone really 😝 but depends on my mental health aswell if I can manage to do these things, it's all sorts of s^it but yeah. Sometimes seeing the Hunch stories make me feel like a lazy mam

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Amazon shop
Brown feathers £10.99
White tinsel £7.99
Robin redbreast fancy dress £17.00
T shirt £7.99
Chicken beanie (Etsy not Amazon) £15.00
Leggings (too many to choose from average)
£5.00
£61.97 total
without the gym shoes, paint, marigolds, glue gun
Good old relatable Mrs Hinch 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Sorry I'm just going on and on because I've already commented on this but that comment is just insane. The only family interested in my children live very far away so most pics are shared online with them, it's in a private chat, my FB and IG are literally just newsfeeds of my hobbies and Foster cat updates! No kid stuff on my public feed, To be fair, any 'friends' that aren't family couldn't give a monkeys toss about first steps or words! Not even my family, maybe only my father, would say something like that creepy comment. I don't want my kids up online and I'm a nobody, she has a bunch of stalkers, and that is a potential danger, who knows with these things?

Reactions: 16
Classy huns……..very bleeping classy………hoping a 3 yr old stands up and shouts chicken tit in his school nativity!! And asking her to share the video again!! It wasn’t funny the first time she trained him to do it and it certainly won’t be funny again!! Who are these bloody people!!!!!!!!! Xx

Edit to add……I’ve added the pics the wrong way round 😆😆😆😆🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Xx

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Glad someone else asked😂😂 I haven't a clue and figured I was just been stupid😂😂😂
Edited to add Mr Google says it's nativity through song, dance and movement with little or no narration🤷‍♂️
Wriggly nativity is actually a really fun nativity usually done with nursery or reception aged children. Lots of singing and dancing but not much taking (individual lines here and there but the age of the children it’s simple and catchy).

I wonder if he’s been chosen as a chicken due to him being good at animal sounds. I know he’s had some speech issues and often animals etc are used to be inclusive where children may have issues with speech. I’ve heard Ronnie shout “baaaaaa” etc for sheep so maybe this is why he’s a chicken. I’m sure he will make a lovely chicken and his nursery/school have taken any needs he may have into account when picking him for his role.

*dancing about in the straw (song) will be his staring moment within wriggly nativity (see photo)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.