Mrs Hinch #602 Sopha thinks she’s such a star, Ant and Dec had to google who you are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #602 Sopha thinks she’s such a star, Ant and Dec had to google who you are.

New thread title courtesy of @Wize Owl
Please mark all suggestions with "thread suggestion". No swears and not too long please!

It had been snowing at The Crem, and not the frozen stuff. Soph was busy having a rave to the washing machine "cycle finished" beeps. She says she doesn't get out much but we'd beg to differ on that front.
(See @Wize Owl 's non-exhaustive list here https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...n-hinchs-christmas-ladder.35402/post-12781373)

Her house is considerably bigger than yours, but she still doesn't have a cupboard for the ironing board. Plenty of space for dirty livestock to roam the halls though.

It might be cold, damp and muddy but that didn't stop Janine from donning his wellies to jetwash the patio. Nice bit of content they can wheel out again and again.
They were washing the porch area where the autumn display previously sat. So we'd love to know what happened to the thousand pumpkins she was supposedly going to donate and cook? Oh wait, I think I can smell festering pumpkins over towards Maldon tip.

One of Saint Sophas favourite complaints is that neither of her children ever sleep well or alone. But then she shows them ready to start watching a film at 7pm. Consistency is clearly not key at Hunch HQ. Pick a bedtime and stick to it Sopha, for the sake of those boys.

She took a well earned (ha!) day off on Thursday, as always.
Sopha was back and ready to #ad and brag for Black Friday deals.
First of all though, she had to get all dressed up in a new white coat to nip out and tend to the livestock.
Heavily filtered, she returned to advertise her Black Friday deals. The Maldon-wide powercut must have missed her house, as every light in the building appeared to be on.
Later on, she had made yet more sugary snacks for the boys. Apparently they're crying out for some real food and didn't want a marshmEllow snowman.
Dr Do Little threw us a little pre-record from the other day of an alpaca in the utility, another moan about how her children are children and then she was on the appletisers.

Shy, retiring wallflower Sophie HinchCliffe couldn't help herself when she got onto Ant & Decs IAC live. Not just one beg, but three begs to be on I'm A Celebrity....
But only if she has to doesn't have to eat alpacas vaginas.
Because that's a sane request.

Meanwhile, Jiminy Cricket was letting his conscience be his guide, posting about how he had been working with a food bank charity. Commendable, Jamie. Let's just hope it's not for clout.

It was an early start Saturday morning, she had to get that fire lit despite the fact that she was going to be out all day.
Gosh it was a busy one.
Firstly she posted a quick story asking for magicians in Ipswich, Essex. Then deleted because mummaz said her geography is s**t. Only she didn't say s**t because they don't swear.
Then she reuploaded it with the correct county. Only to delete after a short while yet again. Confused Tattlers were confused.
Sophie Dolphin reappeared later to confirm they were helping out a friend whose child's party they were attending later.
But, only a matter of hours later, despite supposedly being at a party over 1.5 hours away, she was also supposed to be attending an afternoon brunch at the latest Essex hun hangout.
She doesn't go out, but here she was....out (out - at 4 pm!)
Little old Sophie was still home by 6:30pm to put the boys who don't sleep to bed. We'd love to know what became of the hairband she was wearing either side of the brunch though. And the necklace.
We're also hoping Sopha has stocked up on oramorph after revealing the trip hazard wooden block "presents" she's styled alongside the ladder and flooring sample sleigh. More of Gepettos superb handiwork on display at the mausoleum of bad design.

She spent much of Sunday sleeping off the comedown hangover. Maybe she could feel her engagement dropping, so Sunday evening Sopha dropped Ron's chicken Nativity outfit. All done with mummaz help, like everything else.

Sophie Dolphin Rose loves a lie(in).
Jimmy has been doing his bit. But never mentioned Movember again...
FredaYahoo has been in that pink silk purse after seeing Jamie's wellies/shorts combo.
Al didn't make that sleigh, he nicked it from B&Q's flooring aisle.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Is her bloody mother surgically attached to her ffs. Does Hinch have zero independence whatsoever? I would feel thoroughly ashamed of myself if i had to get my mum to do my Christmas decorations and do a dressing up outfit for MY kids. Its pathetic. Grow up Hinch it's not cute or funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ll give it to fiddle The costume she made was actually alright. Not giving slotha any credit because we all know she tend did it for the content then sat back and watched her mother make it. It’s Not suitable for a school nativity though too OTT. And why did she buy a chicken shirt when it got covered in feathers? Any long sleeved top would’ve sufficed,
however, Ronnie does look cute

Reactions: 38
Poor Ronald, such a little schweet'art. At first glance her creation reminded me of Charn from "Through The Dragons Eye" which I then googled and he's way more terrifying than I remember
Screenshot_20221127-182312.jpg
3chrg9zrf2r31.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘You have had my heart since the day you were born’

if someone (a stranger) said that about my child I’d have a restraining order on them! They’re unhinged
Came here to say this.. Ronnie is a gorgeous child that smile the wee creatur but this thing of kids faces all over the Internet and they are there forever. Comments like the one above just back up why I don't like the idea 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fiddles hands annoy me as much as hers ffs

Literally can do NOTHING without eachother

Weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Great recap as always, I had to rush through the last few pages of 601 to get here 😅
Had to laugh, I'm not even from England and I know that Ipswich is NOT in Essex 🤣🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus, that video of the chicken suit being made. Two pairs of grabby hands for the price of one to watch tonight. Can she not stick feathers down on some material with glue herself without her mum having to help? Honestly....🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 35
Can someone enlighten me please, what the duck is a wriggly nativity and how is it different from a regular nativity?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck me. Those chicken feet are the same size as Mummazzzzzz.

And I'll add this; the video just had 'care on the community' vibes, 100%.. butttttttt, as much as I cannot stand her and the main reason she's done it is for the gram, it's nice to put some time into making something herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.