Mrs Hinch #602 Sopha thinks she’s such a star, Ant and Dec had to google who you are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but the emotional song playing as she glued that Marigold to the shoe made me howl my tits off.
Trying to create poignancy out of something so hilariously ludicrous 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Bet she does what Sam Faiers husband does and kisses her mummy on the lips.

Also shouldn't his feathers be redish for a chicken 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Can someone enlighten me please, what the duck is a wriggly nativity and how is it different from a regular nativity?
Glad someone else asked😂😂 I haven't a clue and figured I was just been stupid😂😂😂
Edited to add Mr Google says it's nativity through song, dance and movement with little or no narration🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Bet she does what Sam Faiers husband does and kisses her mummy on the lips.

Also shouldn't his feathers be redish for a chicken 🤣
We had a black and white chicken. Turned out it was a big, fat, cock (sit DOWN Jamie, not you)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Well fiddle has slightly more creative vision than her daughter. I’ll give her that. Sick of them exploiting those children though.

Reactions: 15
Jimbob does annoy me but I felt for him tonight! Who was filming his wife and her mother making his sons first nativity costume ☹is that not his place ? Talk about your mother in law being a third wheel jeez 🙄

Reactions: 23
Jimbob does annoy me but I felt for him tonight! Who was filming his wife and her mother making his sons first nativity costume ☹is that not his place ? Talk about your mother in law being a third wheel jeez 🙄
A decidedly dodgy menage a trois

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve tried holding similar shaped objects the same but even when I squeeze really hard my thumb goes a tiny bit white - she must have a grip like a pair of pliers 😳
898F0E84-D8E2-48EC-884B-7B43A610398D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve tried holding similar shaped objects the same but even when I squeeze really hard my thumb goes a tiny bit white - she must have a grip like a pair of pliers 😳View attachment 1764770
Who even holds a small bottle like that?! Especially in a vice like grip 😳 she’s a right bleeping spanner & no mistake.
I’ve been catching up on here from Friday, well, what a weekend it’s been in Hinchville! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
‘You have had my heart since the day you were born’. What sort of person thinks it acceptable to say something like that about a child that not only doesn’t belong to them but has absolutely nothing to do with them whatsoever. Things like that are a red flag and this is the reason the kids shouldn’t be shared on socials because people are just bleeping weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.