Mrs Hinch #601 There’s nothing sadder than Hinch’s Christmas ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As my mother would say. There's a want in that one WTF 🤣🤣🤣. And we know what you mean when you tell us your dad had to cut the door in half. No need to give us hand signals to show we're it was cut

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'll have to remember to dance to my Samsung washing machine the next time it finishes a cycle!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t go out either hinch if that’s how you dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t be the only one who would find those washing machine tunes annoying as duck. It’s bad enough mine beeps let alone a long winded tune. Just duck off already I don’t need you shouting me like my children do when they want my attention 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That story “when your a mum and never get to go out” this crazy witch has had more child free time and gone out since becoming a mum than I did even before I had kids 😂

Why did you go to the trouble of getting a boot room and dog shower to then let filthy live stock in the house SOMEONE MAKE IT MAKE SENSES PLEASE
She goes out all the time, but never declares it to her followers, a bit like her ADs!

Report her story with her book to ASA guyshhh! I got a reply with a case number being investigated. They may well be waking up to her cuntiness! She knows EXACTLY what she’s doing.
😘
On it!! 😂 What I don’t get is that she’s clearly a repeat offender with a massive following, so why aren’t the ASA coming after her hard? It’s so annoying.

Reactions: 27
Thanks for sharing that exhilarating video of you dancing about or whatever that was to your washing machine sounds.
Sent it to Trace? Ok, that's fine, no need to share it with everyone else. No one cares. I'm sure Trace didn't either tbh.
She didn’t need to send it her just pop her phone up through the loft

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Report her story with her book to ASA guyshhh! I got a reply with a case number being investigated. They may well be waking up to her cuntiness! She knows EXACTLY what she’s doing.
😘
Remarkable isn't it how she can type 'boop' 'floofs' 'feet' but struggles to type ad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
"when you're a mum and no longer go out".

You and your husband don't have proper jobs and your mum is on tap to look after your kids. duck off Sophie with all this relatable Mum tit.
🙌🏻 plus I thought she was too anxious to go out, kids or not??

Reactions: 20
Excellent recap, fankyou @Pumpkins1506 💕

I’ve often asked myself “I wonder if Giraffes dance, especially if they have size 5 footz” Now I know, they do and it’s shite 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I can’t be the only one who would find those washing machine tunes annoying as duck. It’s bad enough mine beeps let alone a long winded tune. Just duck off already I don’t need you shouting me like my children do when they want my attention 😒
Ha I've got a Samsung too. Confession time, I always sing the tune when it finishes!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Excellent recap, fankyou @Pumpkins1506 💕

I’ve often asked myself “I wonder if Giraffes dance, especially if they have size 5 footz” Now I know, they do and it’s shite 🤭

View attachment 1754222
I mean she’s a bleeping idiot but you can see that’s the actual Soph and not the insta version and if she was herself she would actually be more popular but now she’s created this weird fucked up Mrs Hinch character she has to over perfect her life and content which isn’t sustainable and exhausting

Reactions: 16
Ha I've got a Samsung too. Confession time, I always sing the tune when it finishes!
We used to have a Samsung washer and the kids referred to the tune as it's national anthem. For a while after we replaced it (with a non Samsung product) I could still hear it, until I realised an unwitting neighbour had bought one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the duck are they jet-washing for at the start of winter? It's going to be cold, damp and muddy for the next 4 months and they need a clean patio why??

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.