Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a lurker for a while. I moved house last December and its around the time I became aware of the Grinch. I spent so much money doing up my house with cushions, vases, candle burners, baskets and other tit she recommended. Absolute waste of money when you have a toddler and another baby on the way. My shiny white walls are now covered in crayon as my toddler thinks shes the next banksy, my artifical flowers are covered in chocolate fingerprints and the vase is cracked, my storage baskets are regulary emptied and replaced with half chewed biscuits or soggy fruit, my cushions are either strewn across the living room or being flattened by my husbands fat arse. I really cannot wait till Ronnie is up and about and into everything. Its not a sustainable way to live with kids. Unfortunately her target audience is mothers with kids. I wish i never got roped into the whole hinch craze and would have saved me the money and stress!!!
Ronnie will likely never experience chocolate hands, muddy feet, handfuls of biscuits.
He will be banned from certain rooms and grounded for flattening cushions.
SO let's pray he pisses and shits everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The nachos look tit but I did just eat 16/18 mini stawb doughnuts so my diet isn’t great

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Been a lurker for a while. I moved house last December and its around the time I became aware of the Grinch. I spent so much money doing up my house with cushions, vases, candle burners, baskets and other tit she recommended. Absolute waste of money when you have a toddler and another baby on the way. My shiny white walls are now covered in crayon as my toddler thinks shes the next banksy, my artifical flowers are covered in chocolate fingerprints and the vase is cracked, my storage baskets are regulary emptied and replaced with half chewed biscuits or soggy fruit, my cushions are either strewn across the living room or being flattened by my husbands fat arse. I really cannot wait till Ronnie is up and about and into everything. Its not a sustainable way to live with kids. Unfortunately her target audience is mothers with kids. I wish i never got roped into the whole hinch craze and would have saved me the money and stress!!!
Your house sounds fab - its a HOME and where love is and your kids are having fun. Hinchs home is far too sterile and I still dont get Ronnie being on his mat behind the sofa? My house used to have toys everywhere, now its teenager and its laundry, towels and fake tan prints and pug snot on the patio doors x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You, my love, are living your best life! You enjoy those kiddos, they're not kiddos for long and who really gives a 💩 about hoover lines and zoflora burning your nostrils 🤷‍♀️💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“Humble” & “Modest” are obviously two of “our” Soph’s qualities!!!
Today I had a very funny idea “ It would be worth buying that 💩 Book so I could put it on a Poundland Shelf & take a Photo” 🤪 Then I remembered I’d be insulting Poundland’s Integrity!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was awaiting a book release pretty eagerly today just like the 'Hinch Army' but it was a novel that involves actual reading. 'Agent Running in the Field' by John Le Carre.

I feel the activity book from the pages looks odd- there is 'spot the difference' and other puzzles. I thought these are puzzles for children rather than adults cause it's hard to make a spot the difference puzzle that would suit people of adults' cognitive levels? I could be wrong. It's kind of like adult colouring books -some of the stuff is challenging as opposed to kid's colouring book designs.

Reactions: 6
I still can’t get over that Hinch song on amazon music. I’m in complete shock at it

Reactions: 4
These 1 star reviews will be wiped come tomorrow

shirley
Waste of money
17 October 2019
Format: Hardcover
A worthless piece of tripe. Buy this to have a giggle at, or for your 6 year old niece. Cannot believe this is the number 1 slot! I dont understand what sort of woman this is aimed at. Just another money making scheme to ensure she AND her Husband dont have to work like the rest of us mere mortals.
10 people found this helpful
Helpful

B Scott
I Don't Get All The Hype!
17 October 2019
Verified Purchase
Very disappointed with this Journal.
I found the majority of it a bit silly and agree with the other reviewer who said it was more suitable for a 3 year old than an adult.
My stomach definitely couldn't handle the Nachos Recipe so won't be trying that out.
Not sure I'll be using the Journal at all, but my Grandchild might enjoy colouring in the pictures.
Overhyped and not worth the money.
Read more
12 people found this helpful
Helpful

Yasmin Newman
Don’t waste your money, suitable for 3 year olds not adults
17 October 2019
Another terrible book by Mrs Hinch. Very basic, this or that for this antique roadshow or bargain hunt? Not exactly a activity that keeps the mind thinking. Very boring and over rated, and don’t get me started on the nachos recipe..
4 people found this helpful

Reactions: 19
This activity book is all about regressing back to being an 11 year old schoolgirl and filling in diaries "My biggest crush ........... my favourite colour .........". Its cringeworthy.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.