Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see a shot of a page i despair with humanity.

Spot the difference cleaning products :oops:

I wonder if she chose grey as her aesthetic as black and white books can be printed for less than a quid

View attachment 49412

Seriously spot the bleeping difference. What morons are buying this book

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I tried not to mention *** ( is she unmentionable ) but she was delighted to get her propaganda journal today and be tagged by Hinch! And then calls her Queen mate! Is she babying her baby 2 year old more since Baby Hinch has been born? The one she used to ignore while she was doing stories? Totally brainwashed by Hinch and wastes her last £1 on it!!

Reactions: 9
For crying out loud. Why oh why can’t they just be authentic and true to themselves?
I’ve spent some time this afternoon looking a some cleaning accounts and it’s all copy and paste of Mrs H. It’s boring. All grey, drowning in P&G products and chopped cushions. Get some original content guyzzzzz
Oii! Not all of us 😜

Reactions: 7
I kept taking her to the GP as she was coughing all the time and struggling to breath. I was sent away 3 times. Give her calpol she’s just got a cold. Unfortunately it was serious and she died of bronchitis. I wanted to die and can’t stop thinking that she suffocated. Sorry if I have upset anyone. It’s not my intention. I just need to talk about it sometimes. I have PTSD and my anxiety is constant. Hugs to you all. I enjoy this site and read for hours everynight in bed. So thank you all. Xx
❤❤❤

Reactions: 5
Have you been on their Insta page though? They don’t half make some scary teeth...
They're those bleeping clip ins. I've yet to see them look good in person. My friend got some for her wedding and we cried when she got them, they look like horses teeth. They are a right rip off!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can seriously see this family sat round the ( kindly gifted ) table howling at the gullibility of the hinchers they well make a documentary one day or a film about the rise and hopefully fall of the hinch craze they will literally be millionaire from this because people can’t see when they are having their chains yanked ludicrous one of the best cons since pyramid selling or evangelist telly preachers , humans really are so very easily led and we wonder how a tiny amount of very rich people are able to rule over millions of poor people , and why so many are ok with this 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I am so sorry 😞💕

Reactions: 11
#inpatient? Sorry to hear you're in hospital hun!
Small child obviously desperate for her mother's attention (it even looks like she's been crying) and she'd rather look at an adult colouring book. Great parenting there.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
It's just depressing reading people filling in her book saying their dream is to pay off their families debt :( mrs hinch exists just to sell unnecessary crap. All these "bargs" soon add up
hinch.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I feel so embarrassed for these women creaming their knickers over a bleeping colouring book

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I always think anyone who wears clip in veneers looks like Mr Wilson with the chewing gum teeth off dennis the menace 😂😭
4F13B55D-0FB8-48DE-B251-8E765FD61C59.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just can’t bring myself to feel sorry for her
Can't afford a book, a border for her hall but us getting teeth done.
Unless they've approached her.....either way she must be mad. Hope she gets quotes/advice elsewhere!

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she doesn’t have her own thread
Was that crying all just fake to get the freebie veeneers ffs. What a sick world we live in.
So just as I thought YES all my family &friends are the sensible grown up people I thought they were -bam! My cousin goes and ruins it all. Her insta story opening the amazon box then a lifting that pile of absolute shite out! I despair! Worst thing is she is on benefits, and I know she will be pleading poverty around Christmas time, saying she can't afford presents for her kids.
Worlds gone mad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
For crying out loud. Why oh why can’t they just be authentic and true to themselves?
I’ve spent some time this afternoon looking a some cleaning accounts and it’s all copy and paste of Mrs H. It’s boring. All grey, drowning in P&G products and chopped cushions. Get some original content guyzzzzz
And they tag all the brands in their stories hoping to get spotted😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never said i didn't know she had been through it I just said there has never been any mention. Surely if she's this open with her Hinchers sharing her whole life that would have been part of her story or in her book.
Has she ever joined in the wave of light before this year? That’s what I’m wondering. That would be very telling.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.