Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, you dont know she hasn’t been affected by it. My best friend and I were pregnant at the same time, I was further on. On the same day my youngest daughter was born, my friends son was still born at 30 weeks. It was a horrendous time.

I light a candle for him during the wave of light. I also light one each year on my daughters birthday for him. My daughter knows she shares her birthday with a special angel.

There could be so many reasons why she lit the candle, we don’t know what her or anyone close to her have been through

Reactions: 7
That explains why I can’t see her account anymore lol mystery solved xx

She is still on Insta.
I unfollowed her ages ago I couldn’t stand the way she spoke just like Hinch when she said the letter T lol and it looks like she’s blocked me ..oh well

Reactions: 5
well done and congratulations

Reactions: 1
Well done you!!

Reactions: 1
Wait isn’t her new loft ladder gonna be GIFTED ? Apparently that’s all she wants for Christmas, well Jaime you cheap ass if it’s gifted nothings come out of your pocket has it !!!

We shall see

Reactions: 5
That explains why I can’t see her account anymore lol mystery solved xx

I unfollowed her ages ago I couldn’t stand the way she spoke just like Hinch when she said the letter T lol and it looks like she’s blocked me ..oh well
Who is this ur talking about?

No need to ask for anything they could walk out tomorrow and get a pool table, fucking shameful. There’s people too ashamed to go to a food bank..but they’re not ashamed to be on the beg and they’re back practically millionaires

Reactions: 18
Errr...is he trying to be funny? Is this a middle finger to us (‘trolls’)? Is it a genuine beg?!

I don’t understand but he’s clearly as HILARIOUS as the wife if this is his idea of humour. [emoji2959][emoji2959]
Im guessing the former.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.