Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope we’ll be treated to a slow motion montage of Soph running across the yard field into Roy’s loving embrace.
And she goes in for a snog. And as Royoioi sees her overstuffed lips coming towards him he takes a deep breath and spits his entire weight in bodily fluids right into her face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So sad that she put golden boy as the first picture. The family photo (that she described as 'reality' is actually a genuinely nice pic of them all looking normal for a change. Why does she think everything has to be perfikkk
Screenshot_20220923-200634_Instagram.jpg

Ps she forgot to turn the likes off 🤭🤭

Reactions: 15
Guys, is it just me, or does Ron's legs look photoshopped in the last pic of them in the airport?

Reactions: 1
07567B12-91E9-41DD-A8A4-CE1DAC5CD504.png

The filter on those kids in this is horrendous. She just will never give up filtering them will she? She needs help. Those boys are gorgeous as they are. They don’t need filtering and neither does she. Sad 😢.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I don’t like her shiny eyebrows. My friend has shiny eyebrows and I find it difficult to look at her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So sad that she put golden boy as the first picture. The family photo (that she described as 'reality' is actually a genuinely nice pic of them all looking normal for a change. Why does she think everything has to be perfikkkView attachment 1600287
Ps she forgot to turn the likes off 🤭🤭
Whose idea was it for inch to look like a grade A prick ?!?! 🤭😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1600318

The filter on those kids in this is horrendous. She just will never give up filtering them will she? She needs help. Those boys are gorgeous as they are. They don’t need filtering and neither does she. Sad 😢.
I was literally about to post the same!! Look at what that filter has done to Ronnies face……wtaf!! Absolutely awful and heartbreaking that she thinks she needs to put a filter on a pic with her babies in it 💔💔 and is clearly happy to post that to the world xx

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.