Mrs Hinch #584 Soph is grieving - I think not, in reality she’s buying bot after bot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go.
Grabbed some versions of her.

eta - I hate that she has her early teen niece posing like that.

Golden child makes the cover photo.
what are our thoughts on that dress? Bridesmaid or just wants to look like one?
I actually she think she looks quite nice for once. Filtered to duck but nice.
faux dancing with Ronnie. Got to keep checking Jamie is filming.
the wedding was almost a week ago. It’s more than a few days away.
Agree with the pose for her niece, she's too young
I also thought she looked nice in the photos, filtered but nice... and I liked the dress 🤷🏼‍♀️.
I'm off to give my head a wobble...

Reactions: 13
The last photo From the grid post, her face looks so much rounder and fuller so looks completely unrecognisable it’s crazy! Imagine editing yourself that much you’re no longer you! So bizarre. Her beck is also v v long 😂

Reactions: 18
IMG_20220923_185752.jpg

Weird muscle shaping going on here ^

And bendy brickwork on the building behind her here v
IMG_20220923_185706.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Was the wedding in Malta based on the film …the sound of music they were all dressed like the Von Trapps except her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ssshhheasonal barrskitts of faux cuntry tatt. Plassshhhtik pumpkins at the grand entrance (for the trick or treaters they won't have show up) as they now reside in the gated compound. Maybe a scarecrow (Freda will do) 🤪

The boiiiieeeez will have a solitary Halloween partaay in their ghastly playroom (who needs friends when you got your own weird cult faaamily visiting 24/7).
Not missed her and her bragging/QVC flogging at all. I thought she once said "I will know when to quit" ... well Hinch you are on borrowed time!

View attachment 1600099
I can just hear her now “ How many of YOU have a real ghost in your back passage?”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well that wedding location is now sadly scraped and scratched off my list!!!!!!!! That was in my top 2 😢😢😢
But I dispise anything and anyone associated with that women!!!!!!! No possible could I walk down any isle there knowing that giraffes size 5’s have stomped down it !!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can just hear her now “ How many of YOU have a real ghost in your back passage?”
She'll be uploading a reel on how to clean ectoplasm out of the carpet. Guyssshhh I can't believe the ghost left all this mess. Do you have any tipsshhh on how to get ectoplasm out of a #gifted carpet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any normal man’s mates would boot their baws if they turned up to a night out dressed like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.