Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is It really unreasonable to be sad she'd doing Halloween?
I hate when she buys anything because her minions make them harder to get.
It's going to be crispy roll/smarties gate all over again!

Reactions: 8
Why does she say ‘these are my latest eBayers’? I expected to see a gang of people outside her door - surely an eBayer is a person who buys and sells on eBay, not a purchase?

Reactions: 25
Is It really unreasonable to be sad she'd doing Halloween?
I hate when she buys anything because her minions make them harder to get.
It's going to be crispy roll/smarties gate all over again!
I thought all that Halloween crap was literally just for 31st October, not put up 3 weeks before?

Reactions: 13
PRECISELY.

When he was 5, my son (now 34) having seen old black and white tv asked me how old I was when life turned into colour. Ronnie is going to have a shock.

I can imagine it's like when Dorothy arrives in munchkin land

Reactions: 10
I thought all that Halloween crap was literally just for 31st October, not put up 3 weeks before?
To Be fair our Halloween stuff is going up at the weekend.
But my daughter is 5 so it's for her benefit.
Her stuff isn't even fun enough to be for the baby!

Reactions: 7
As if she’s put a REAL tea light inside those spray painted pumpkins - and has them sitting in plastic trashy baskets. Fuck my fucking life... Screw being her neighbour!!

Reactions: 11
She said this last year honestly I can’t believe I fell for all her crap I’ve never been so angry about someone I’ve never met !!

Reactions: 12
Those gifted doorway floral displays are WASTED on those z list celebs. Decorate a bloody children’s ward. A respite home. A nursing home. A special needs centre. Somewhere it will be adored and admired. ANYWHERE other than the doors of those beggy arseholes.

Reactions: 66
Love this post. Please invite your friends!

Abso-bloody-lutely!

Reactions: 9
Another collab with Desenio: where creativity and individuality go to die

Oh, and a big project coming up. Roll on the Hinch army having prints of "All the best" and "It's not perfect but it's perfect for us" around their chemical-stenched grey semi's

Give us a break...

Reactions: 33
I don’t understand why anyone would want to decorate their front door anyway. I don’t know about you lot but it’s been extremely windy and pouring down on and off last few days won’t they just get ruined. We’re turning into Americans decorating anything for the sake of it. I can understand a wreath at Christmas but not an autumn theme. I don’t decorate for Halloween. My mum used to get a pumpkin but I’ve never done anything for it in my own home I HATE Halloween it’s stupid

I hate it when she says “it’s not perfect but it’s ours” or it’s perfect for us. No one cares!!! What’s her latest grid post is it the pumpkin?

Reactions: 14
Get ready to flip your lid
I'm not ready. She surely cannot make a religious, sacred holy day anything to do with Hinch. Surely? That is vulgar, disgusting and down right disrespectful to every Christian person. It's the birth of Jesus Christ; surely she just wouldn't?

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Sophie was hoping for a “collab” with Stacey for her primark range

I'm not ready. She surely cannot make a religious, sacred holy day anything to do with Hinch. Surely? That is vulgar, disgusting and down right disrespectful to every Christian person. It's the birth of Jesus Christ; surely she just wouldn't?
She did it last year look on her grid. It’s all about her. All the time. Didn’t you know that

Reactions: 5
She did and she will x

Reactions: 8
Oh i never waste my time feeling sorry for Jamie, those "put downs" of him are all part of the act to try and be "relateable" and funny.
It's all a set-up!! Don't be fooled!!
I agree they are a double act though I think he may wish he hadn’t as like Dr Frankenstein he has created a media monster

To Be fair our Halloween stuff is going up at the weekend.
But my daughter is 5 so it's for her benefit.
Her stuff isn't even fun enough to be for the baby!
Mine always goes up the first weekend in October. But I have a 7 year old who loves it and we put up quite a lot so it makes more sense to have it up for a few weeks

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.