Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go with the pissing fields again! Also is there any “influencers” that don’t have those horrible desenio prints gifted to them!

Reactions: 18
Mine always goes up the first weekend in October. But I have a 7 year old who loves it and we put up quite a lot so it makes more sense to have it up for a few weeks
Sorry! I‘ve just never seen Halloween stuff out apart from the actually day

Reactions: 9
Please can I be the first one to call Little Miss Mops is going to Brussels with the Hinch 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I like how in the field video she’s put the Craig David song “I’m walking away, from the troubles in my life”. Eh!!!! She has NO idea...

Reactions: 12
I have a pumpkin in my hallway for decor but I grew it myself so why the heck not lol
I'm not against having temporary decor to follow the seasons, I see it no different to having bunches of flowers in the home. But no one, not a soul should feel pressured to do so. Its not a theme people should feel the need to keep up with.

However I dont decorate the house for Halloween until the actual day.

Reactions: 10
Why are her pictures always on the wonk? I keep thinking I'm drunk when I look at them! Is it supposed to be edgy?

Reactions: 5
I like how in the field video she’s put the Craig David song “I’m walking away, from the troubles in my life”. Eh!!!! She has NO idea...
I didn’t make the connection with the song, you’re right, she has no idea whatsoever

Reactions: 4
My god is she never not begging for something???!!!! It is so bloody embarrasing. Just use a normal ladder or pay for it with all your ebay money!!!

Even on this post she tries to make herself relevant. Lovely for Rio to remarry after his tragedy. Glad he’s happy again. So why Hinch?? Bet they’ll be a story on it later or something. Or her wedding video will appear again. And as for this Halloween stuff. It’s very American. Most folk have a pumpkin up 2 days before. Or in Scotland we used to have a neep (swede lol)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
My house is decorated for halloween already. I've cut the pumpkins from their vines and they are firming up to be hollowed out the week of halloween.
Some decorate and some dont. It's not a big deal really.
She stupid to have carved the pumpkin this early but it's for the gram and she wants in first. What's buying a few more closer to the time when you've multiple thousands sitting in your bank account

Long distance trees?Say what?
I want to know how she pronounces the print of Le Foret 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to the sewing machine, the Brita jug, Terry teapot, that ironer/steamer, Bayliss and Harding hand soaps, thrush bombs???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm so glad I've found others who believed this too <3
My brother asked my mum this when he was little 😂

We get our pumpkins the day of or before Halloween, and I carve them for the kids, usually a themed pumpkin. Last year was Mike from Monster’s Inc and the year before was a Jack Skellington. We put them outside by the front door and they usually get a lot of attention from the kids in the area. I love Halloween, but that’s the extent of our decorations. I couldn’t justify spending loads on tat. It’s the same at Christmas, we have the tree up and decorated, and that’s it. I’ll probably do more once my boys are older if they’re into it. Mr 4 is going through a “scared of everything” phase atm, so don’t think he’d appreciate anything spooky.

Hinch just needs to put on the Gretel filter, that’ll scare the kids away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
My boyfriend heard me watching the Grinch earlier and she was blathering about the ladder for the loft and his first reaction was “She’s just begging for one - just go and bloody buy it!” - even he knows what she’s like and he doesn’t even have Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even on this post she tries to make herself relevant. Lovely for Rio to remarry after his tragedy. Glad he’s happy again. So why Hinch?? Bet they’ll be a story on it later or something. Or her wedding video will appear again. And as for this Halloween stuff. It’s very American. Most folk have a pumpkin up 2 days before. Or in Scotland we used to have a neep (swede lol)
Because Kate is an Essex girl so Hinchy is eyeing her up to boost her “celebrity”.

Reactions: 12
My boyfriend heard me watching the Grinch earlier and she was blathering about the ladder for the loft and his first reaction was “She’s just begging for one - just go and bloody buy it!” - even he knows what she’s like and he doesn’t even have Instagram!
agree. It's not hard, we've just fitted one ourselves, and yes Sophie, we did have to enlarge the hatch, it's pretty straight forward. DIY stands for 'do it yourself', not wait till someone offers to do it for you for free.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.