Mrs Hinch #569 I’m a filtered girl, in my ‘tend world, no imagination, don’t care about inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So gang, I fell down a bit of a Mamfa FB hole and I'm not sure if any of these gems have been shared before..but thought I'd show and tell anyway.

1) Mamfa is a right Facebook hun, asking on her status what time shops close instead of looking it up. Added to that she also reveals she's a Morrisons gal 🤭

2) Mamfa's husband celebrates a second birthday as he seemingly fought cancer and won. Has Soph ever mentioned this?

3) The time Mamfa told everyone her electricity had gone and her own Mum couldn't have given less of a tit 😶 #useyourcandlesnite

4) The time Hinch was a bridesmaid. Added purely for the archive of Faces of Hinch and blocked Abi out because it isn't her fault she was born in to this circus.

5/6) Freda the stalker.

7) Blesserart.

8/9) Henry looking trim and what I can only imagine is Mamfa replying to a now deleted FB profile about how she overfed the dogs. Some things never change eh.
Did Hinch photoshop her arm in that wedding picture too? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So gang, I fell down a bit of a Mamfa FB hole and I'm not sure if any of these gems have been shared before..but thought I'd show and tell anyway.

1) Mamfa is a right Facebook hun, asking on her status what time shops close instead of looking it up. Added to that she also reveals she's a Morrisons gal 🤭

2) Mamfa's husband celebrates a second birthday as he seemingly fought cancer and won. Has Soph ever mentioned this?

3) The time Mamfa told everyone her electricity had gone and her own Mum couldn't have given less of a tit 😶 #useyourcandlesnite

4) The time Hinch was a bridesmaid. Added purely for the archive of Faces of Hinch and blocked Abi out because it isn't her fault she was born in to this circus.

5/6) Freda the stalker.

7) Blesserart.

8/9) Henry looking trim and what I can only imagine is Mamfa replying to a now deleted FB profile about how she overfed the dogs. Some things never change eh.
I can never take fiddle serious, she’s giving me Shirley vibes
A95EE2D5-7361-433C-BA22-65CAF2E39653.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
She just looks so flipping normal and quite pretty here. I take it this was before her insta fame. What a shame she has ruined herself with fillers and the golden arch brows etc and now feels she needs to filter everything

Reactions: 29
So just like @CoolMom i got bored waiting for Sofa to do something like… I don’t know? Maybe move house or something but I went down the wedding photographer instagram. And found these gems.

87C1EA9D-31C4-4961-9E94-6C0101381959.png
1. What was a wedding photographer doing in grinches living room in the middle of lockdown?

2. The comment from the photographer about waiting “a while” to post this adds weight to @HinchesSousChef theory on Lonnies birth date 🤔🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
A bit late posting but why in the hell does he always video her secretly etc (may be arranged but they make it appear not to be)

He is the biggest creep going. Gives me the shivers and not in a good way. ;);)

View attachment 1471689
This is 100% staged, conveniently posted after a few Tattlers were asking where all the kid's outdoor toys were.. well now we know hens, they're crammed in the corner of the smallest part of the garden! She also looks up so sharp and quickly, you can just tell she knows he's there, it's not convincing at all, they're so bleeping weird 😂

Reactions: 21

5/6) Freda the stalker.

7) Blesserart.

Can't believe that's only 4 years ago and poor weeping Al having to pay for 2 weddings within 2 years😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is 100% staged, conveniently posted after a few Tattlers were asking where all the kid's outdoor toys were.. well now we know hens, they're crammed in the corner of the smallest part of the garden! She also looks up so sharp and quickly, you can just tell she knows he's there, it's not convincing at all, they're so bleeping weird 😂
The random “hello” he said at the end there, what the duck was that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We’ve got some antiques at home, so I’ve decided to call our ‘house’ a museum. Or a library. Tough call! I envy soph who came up so easily with ‘FARM’ because she has 1 overweight dog, 2 dead fish, 3 rented camels, 1 donkeyspouse, and dead grass. Actually she also has 3M sheep! I bet she could sell tickets to them for a tour of her circus.
Thread suggestion: sopha without a purpose is running a circus to get more and more purchase!

Someone posted a screenshot of the baby pods safety issues on her pinned post, which has now been deleted. It was at least 5 months old and she only noticed it now (prob when she was looking up ‘hens’ as per jumbos story) This is absolute proof that she reads tattlers more than the comments on Instagram! Let’s see if you remove that one sopha 🤗

Attachments

Reactions: 28

5/6) Freda the stalker.

7) Blesserart.

Bloody hell I’ve never seen weeping Al smile before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I need some bloody therapy. I had a dream about Hinch and it started with the dolls house opening. And then she was showing us around her home opening doors on to dark furnished rooms which were all just full of live birds just flapping around.

And then it ended with a montage of her unveiling a pregnancy and it’s a girl.

I need to stop having cheese before bed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.