Mrs Hinch #566 The lights are on, but no-one's home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there anything this stupid cow won’t put her name on?! I’m sorry but a Henry stuffed toy 🤦🏻‍♀️ Absolutely pathetic love. Next you’ll be gathering grass from your faux farm, tying it up with Kraft string with a faux eucalyptus stem and flogging it! Take your own advice and get a bleeping life!!

Let Stacey have her moment you needy witch. Just congratulate her like a normal person, stop making it all about you. You can’t be happy for someone can you, you have to try and make yourself out to be important and prove to us so called trolls for your pathetic ego! Think you are having the last laugh don’t you 😂 The fact you behave this way just proves you are just tattles puppet and truly pathetic!

Now go and cry to mummy because once again the big bad ‘trolls’ have seen past your bullshit once more 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hard to believe it’s not quite panto season yet, but Stacey…. She’s behind youuuu 👀

If any of her family or ‘friends’ read here please have a gentle word that the single white female vibes are real.. it’s not normal for an adult woman to behave like this - publicly or privately. I’m cringing out loud at her whole idolisation of SS.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry if this has already been posted but just spotted a familiar fat dog in my local Tesco
Oh my days…… is this really a thing? 😳 Whatever next, a stuffed Jimbob? Won’t need much stuffing for his undercarriage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Creaming over a twig towel ladder. Get a bleeping life Hinch, the world is bigger than you and all the tit you post

Reactions: 14
Nope, not a bridesmaid. She would defo have said ‘as your bridesmaid’ if she was. ‘By your side’ is sufficient that many people would assume she was. Photos hinch or it didn’t happen
Probably just turned up in her own green formal dress since there’s no magazine interview involved to specify any role/lack of😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Actually laughed so hard after coming back in from my walk to see both SS and Hinch posted one after the other… so predictable!!

Reactions: 22
A day SHE will never forget ffs we will probably be subjected to both wedding photos in the future her and her idols wedding photos side by side

Did Hinch not get the memo no one was to use photos unless they donated to a charity. Bit we will probably get a post later of how much she donated it will slip out somewhere
A mad dash to donate and screenshot 😂and cry ah had to prove it cause of the trolls

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.