Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows her Insta appeal is on steep decline and so she’s looking into other options with her management I reckon to try and stay relevant. But her darn tend anxiety has been holding her back all this time, keeping her Insta famous only so she needs to take baby steps…

That’s what I think is going on in her head anyway 😂 surely she’s not even that stupid to think she can still try and be something outside of Insta?! That ship sailed circa 2020 I reckon and ain’t ever coming back!

In fact I think it recently sank! (Taking a few followers with it)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just want to say I love you nusty lot ❤ if it wasn't for NoHun trying to push the Tattle petition, I'd have never found you and totally fell in love with you all 😍
That’ssssh a loveeeely thing to sssay 🐔💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Free carpets when I've been worrying about having the fan on today, whilst she prances around her new SECOND house showing off her free carpet.

I'm all for people enjoying their success, but Carpet Right gifting a multi millionaire free carpets for her SECOND home during a cost of living crisis is just disgusting. Why not help a family in need?

Braggy bleep.

Maybe I'm just hot and bothered and need a lie down LOL
Exactly. Fan on as needed desperately but I’m thinking how much is this gonna put my electric bill up by! She’s so out of touch, she’s clueless.

I'm guessing she is visibly pregnant then.
This has to be the only reason. This is all very odd. Something is a-footz!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What on earth is that crazy rambling quote she’s shared about guyyyysh. I’ve attempted to make senssssh of it but it may as well be written in gobbledygook 🤪

To be honesssssscht, she’s never going to take one tiny step with her footzzz is she 🤭

In the morning I’m going to sssay yesssh to being an adventurer in my own life! What complete and utter 💩

Sopha, I think you overdid it with all of the bragging in the heatwave today.... best just try and take more steps to deepen the arse groove in your sofa tomorrow hunnnnnay. Blessed be 👍🏻

#mrshinchisover

Reactions: 27
An expensive fan for an overweight dog which will probably die in this weather mainly to do with how bleeping fat he is, fab owner sopha!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No good, can't ssschleep 🌡 I expect a few of us will pop in/out overnight. 😴
I don't think anything was posted in real time yesterday.
The more Sopha brags, the worse it will get for her and jimboblazyslobmicroknob 😁👎🏼

#mrshinchisover

Reactions: 14
I’m so hot I can’t sleep, and my husband’s snoring makes me feel like I’m lying in a charcoal factory. So to my great misfortune I decided to check insta and I saw this unbelievably patronising quote - not a bad quote but coming from her makes me want to vom. Be a decent mother soph, one day at a time. Little by little start with telling the truth to your sheep.
It may seem impossible at first but you will be able to pronounce the sound S and TH if you try. Embrace honesty and knowledge. Stop being a bleep.

Reactions: 19
Cant sleep myself either, toddlers running riot and partners snoring on the other sofa, hinch of course probs has built in Aircon and will make out her kids slept through just to make every other mum feel tit, everything she says and does makes my skin crawl, she's nothing but patronising and unrelateable

Reactions: 18
Dear Soph,
I'm beside myself with worry can you help?
I'm not asking for money or anything although it's getting a stretch to feed my 22 kids and stock up on white cider and fags(that's all i can get down 'em bless their hearts)
It's not even about the soaring cost of living nor my threadbare carpets.
I see other influencers giving useful advice about how to keep your dogs cool and the signs of heatstroke etc.
What I really need to know is how do I keep my herd of alpacas safe when my waters been cut off??
Put em on the bus, make sure it is a/c and ignore the three old ladies tutting at you, look out for all the other paca parents who will be winking at you in support. Uploaded and share to IG with #ad #bekond 👍👍👍

She’s living in another world to the rest of us, who the fucks bothered about carpet right today of all days?
Pre recorded and contract obligations

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mr Owl thinks I should share an outtake from attempting to record the vid I shared earlier. In my defence it was hot and I’m still learning guyyyyysh 🥵 It’s the fact I carried on and the half arsed “Oi Oi” at the end that makes him laugh 🤪
View attachment 1427834
Look at his little leggies, bless em, he's out of sorts in the heat and to much fiddling in the silk purse. Sloops face is an actual mood and her footzzzzzzzz 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Just how tone deaf do you have to be to show your fat dog being cooled by your £500 fan during a heatwave AND a cost of living crisis!? Jesus take the wheel 🤦‍♀️
Pretty sure these Dyson fans were gifted previously

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This has made me so angry. Carpet right gifting someone who can afford two homes carpets throughout their second. My mum had a brain injury a couple of years ago and the whilst recovering had a leak in her living room and had to pull up her carpet and underlay as it was ruined. I’ve scrimped and scraped to be able to help her afford a new carpet for her while she was off work as well as running my own home and looking after my family. Not once did I look for a hand out or want anything in return, nor was there anywhere I could turn to for help with a £300 carpet. And she gets £1000s handed to her and for what? So she can spout her fake anxiety and call everyone trolls.
Well do you know what mrs hinch, if calling you out makes me a troll then I’m a troll. But you are a money grabbing child exploiting, animal endangering hole. No one wants your tat and the sooner everyone realised what a nasty person you are the better. Hope you don’t get carpet burns on that thick pile in this heat. ALL THE VEST

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Morning Nusties 🌄♨🐔🌡
Did anyone actually get any ssshleep? 🔥
Managed a couple of hours, the bloody stealth mozzies have been busy 😵
Get that cooler air in ready for another boilfest/bragfest!
Everyone's had enough of your tit Slopha, go and lie on your rancid grey sofa chaise longue & get Inch to feed you some peeled frozen grapes, have a Bitty Smoothie or go for a dip in the already installed sex swamp hot tub that's really 'child friendly' 🤪
Take care everyone, stay as cool as possible xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why's she bleeping acting like life is so difficult for her with that quote? Take tiny steps? That's the sort of advice you give to someone who's deep in grief, not a millionaire who does nothing all day. Jesus wept.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder when companies will realise giving products to these 'influencers', like a houseful of carpets, isn't the best advertising technique and just puts people off using a company like that

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh god I’ve had a sudden thought 💭
She’s not finally signed up for Strictly has she?! 😳 I mean her IG isn’t going to keep her going forever so it would be a logical step if (IFFFFFFF) her tend anxiety can handle it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god I’ve had a sudden thought 💭
She’s not finally signed up for Strictly has she?! 😳 I mean her IG isn’t going to keep her going forever so it would be a logical step if (IFFFFFFF) her tend anxiety can handle it 🙄
Let's hope not! Don't think she's famoussshhh enough to be honesscht. So many people don't know who the duck she is and has zero personality, especially on TV, where she's already proved to be an instant flop.

#mrshinchisover

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Its obscene how much of a poor me victim she is. That quote last night 🙄 yeah soph sure your taking every day doing one little thing that worries you, I'm sure cleaning your spotless mansion yesterday was really stressful! duck off you pathetic loser #mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.