Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’s had the kids in full trackies and wellies today aswell because she can’t seem to dress them weather appropriate either

Reactions: 18
Instead of accepting all these freebies, why not gift them to someone? Why does she keep taking? Why is she so bloody greedy? The people that got you where you are now Sopha? They are more than likely struggling. For goodness sake give something back
Exactly, as much as I don't like SS either, at least she had that washer giveaway (that there was no evidence of) and the holiday (again no evidence), but at least she tries hard with her lies 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear Soph,should I be indoors now?or in your case,indoors one of your doors🤷‍♀️
Am I wrong sharing that I'm sitting out even now inreal time with my dogs and annoying humans.
It's cool,refreshing and migige free.
No flies on us.
What about you?How's your evening-do share x
Oh SpacedMan. I’m loving your posts today. Do continue. Please do.

• Wow
Exactly, as much as I don't like SS either, at least she had that washer giveaway (that there was no evidence of) and the holiday (again no evidence), but at least she tries hard with her lies 😅
They’re all tit. Anyone who classes being an influencer as a job is tit. Yeah I agree, SS has done a couple of giveaways...I think she did a holiday giveaway with ITS too but she didn’t pay for that...she just knows how to work the crowd

Reactions: 20
It's been a lonnnnnng and busy scorching hot day 🥵🥵🥵 needed to cool down from work, feed my lot, help with homework etc before I could catch up on today's tit from hinch🤦🏼‍♀️
Am really too tired to comment, apart from saying that the heat didnt stop soph from being a lying, manipulative, braggy biatch...
Long may #MrsHinchisover be around to taunt her 💪🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You are a comedy legend @Wize Owl darrrlin 😂💕 Mr M laarved it too and Mr Owl was right, that out take is hilarious, totally convinsssching - it could be him! 🤣 👏🏼
Sooo hot, still 28° so Alexa says. Ask Alexa to play the poo and wee song it has a techno vibe! 🤣
Mrs Hinch has pissshy wallshhhh pass it on! 🤭🤢
#mrshinchisover
Oh my days.... 🤣😂🤣 I jussssct lissstened to it and I’m crying laughing. I can hardly type. Mr Owl didn’t see I’d put my earbudssssh in and wondered what I was laughing at! 😂 It is very techno. Can you imagine them going into a studio to record that 😂

I’m glad Mr M enjoyed the video too, bless’is’arrrt

Yessssh, Mrs Hinch hasss pissshy wallsssh... passsh it on 🤢 That should be the next thread title 😂

#mrshinchisover

Edit: I sent this before finishing writing as I’m giggling so much at the wee and poo song, had to edit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my days.... 🤣😂🤣 I jussssct lissstened to it and I’m crying laughing. I can hardly type. Mr Owl didn’t see I’d put my earbuds in and wondered what I was laughing at.
Its's great isn't it for a 20 second rave! 🤣 Now I've got those words in my head, so childisssh but do we care? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon tomorrow she’s gonna have that pool up , kids dressed appropriately , her in a long sleeved maxi dress with Jimmy no baws on the bbq in the Pergooolaaaaaaaaa

• Haha
I just want to say I love you nusty lot ❤ if it wasn't for NoHun trying to push the Tattle petition, I'd have never found you and totally fell in love with you all 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 35
🔥 wonder if dog-pie would lend me her Dyson fan guyyyssschhh. Be kond I’m too hot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.