Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol sorry! I’ve had divorce drama and work drama and then we’ve had a rough time with my partner’s youngest daughter lately. I’ve massively neglected tattle! And social media, to be fair! But I’m back bitccchhhhesss! And ready to be active on the Hunch thread again!

and yeah you’re right - their vocab is extremely limited isn’t it?!
Ohhh no, hope all is OK or atleast on the up ❤
Welcome back. Good news is you've missed absolutely f all. She's still a bleep, he's still a jobless bleep, she still hates her kids, still haven't moved in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ohhh no, hope all is OK or atleast on the up ❤
Welcome back. Good news is you've missed absolutely f all. She's still a bleep, he's still a jobless bleep, she still hates her kids, still haven't moved in 🤣🤣🤣
yeahhh we’re getting there thanks! Got a couple of job interviews this week and hoping something comes out of it! (Although if I get one of them it’s outside of our Trust so no more working with my partner 😯)

doesn’t sound like I’ve missed much! I was going to attempt to catch up on the last few threads but figured I’d just dive right in after seeing Inch’s stories today!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well nusties, I’m currently sat with a large glass of vin blanc, there are toys everywhere and I really don’t care so long as my owlets and their cousins have enjoyed themselves today. Bless’their’arrrrts.

Jimbobnonuts (I’m sure he hasn’t read here either since E.T phoned home) but why the walk of shame for Lonnie? What because he moved a few toys from the display unit in Ronni e’s showroom 🙄 FFS, let him play. Oh and by the way he needed a nappy change, unless he’s taken to walk like you do Schweeet’arrrrt 🤭

Coming soon....new birth control, a recording of Jimbobcreepyslob’s voice. Guaranteed to put you off a bit of “How’ssssh ya farrrrrver” 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Coming soon....new birth control, a recording of Jimbobcreepyslob’s voice. Guaranteed to put you off a bit of “How’ssssh ya farrrrrver” 🤪
Urrrgh ... he's enough to put anyone off disgustination shannanigans 🤣
It's a ssshmall wonder how he manages it with his teeny peeny given it's probably retracted into his gunt like a snail into it's shell! 🐌
I guess he hopes a little rub with his magic genie microdick will do the the trick! 🧐👌🏼🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The good thing about her blowing all this money on things is she’s soon to run out and have to disappear since the Hinch thing is clearly dying a slow death and she’s the least relatable person ever (even with her kids shitting all over the house and dirty kebabs) we haven’t had a book release in a while though but who would buy them after she sold a book months after it was released originally just with an extra chapter last time to truly piss her following off

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The bedroom.

Firstly I agree with you. More suited to a playroom.

Secondly. Its bare. Its boring. Wheres all the toys?

Thirdly.. jimbobs video of len .. saying " what have you done in here etc..."

I'm sorry there's like 5 little toys on the floor.

Is this gna be another one of those rooms where everything has a place and they aren't allowed to play or move anything... 🥲 certainly seems like it
And why is Lonnie in there playing where’s Ronni E , thought it was his room , but there she goes again letting LonniE have everything

Reactions: 17
Urrrgh ... he's enough to put anyone off disgustination shannanigans 🤣
It's a ssshmall wonder how he manages it with his teeny peeny given it's probably retracted into his gunt like a snail into it's shell! 🐌
I guess he hopes a little rub with his magic genie microdick will do the the trick! 🧐👌🏼🤢
To be honesssssscht I doubt it’s any bigger than a schnail 😂 Definitely enough to put you off any
Shenanigansssssh 😂
48C69323-B509-4DD1-8090-AE058BAD6C01.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
when we moved house when I was 8, I didn’t want to go. I didn’t want to leave my bedroom behind! So I peeled back the wallpaper and wrote in biro all over the wall 😂😂😂
I did this too and poured nail varnish all over my carpet!!! Her boys will absolutely rebel and find different ways of expressing themselves as she is not letting them do it now!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder why the Bot buying has stopped🤔🤭🤭
I think it's one or a combination of:

1. Management have told her it's obvious and doesn't look good. She tried to hide followers but they still appeared in the limited list, and very obviously.
2. Financial advisor/accountant has told her how unsustainable it is to drop a thousand every month for bots on Instagram. With the spends on the house and contracts/book sales starting to dry up it wouldn't surprise me if they're being told to drop unnecessary spending.
3. She's still buying bots but they (either the newer or older ones) are being reported and/or deleted quicker than they are being created.
Edit to add 4. She's still buying bots but not as many so it's not covering up loss of genuine followers anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We were in our "big" tesco today, and we walk past the Hinch pish, hubby looks at a display of hers and he was like ffs even on clearance there's still so much of her tatt 🤣🤣 then we go past her egg chair...£250 on clearance and he checks it out and was like are folk seriously buying this tit?? We walk away with him ranting about folk with more money than sense and being brainwashed by bimbos 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.