Mrs Hinch #561 Shredded wheat bedding ... to try and beat SS's wedding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walk of shame??? IS HE ACTUALLY SERIOUS??? No. I can’t take this. This is breaking my heart.
toys on the floor = walk of shame. I actually want to cry. bleeping hell. Hinch and inch, I hate you with every ounce of my being. Those poor kids man 😫

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
worst part of the house for me is that they havn't bleeping moved in yet
I reckon they’ve been living in it for ages! Something deffo doesn’t add up!

Everytime Inch films the boys why does he always address them as Sir...its literally every single time
I think he thinks it’s funny… but it really really isn’t! He’s trying to do that whole cockney wide boy thing… but it really doesn’t work for him!

Reactions: 28
Sat in the Tattler clubhouse on the continent also pouring a mega pint of wine down my thriat, wondering if I've done Soapy Jnr a disservice by not decorating their bedroom like a car wash as they like the bath shower and is currently into vehicles 🤦‍♀️ they did smile at a sheep once though, so maybe a farm bedroom it should be?!

And I hope you're all keeping as cool and safe as can be in the depths of hot hell that is currently the UK 🥂 to the Tattler that asked if you can drink with the Plague, absofuckinglutely you may, just plenty of water too my darling hen, don't want those beautiful feathers to crisp 😂

And to stay on thread: The bedroom is toyless but also a sensory overload for the beautiful boy that struggles with sensory overload 🙄 you can't make it up, of course. Sofe has Sofe'd once again and I just hope little Ron gets a nice spot in their bed when he's feeling like it's all too much in the middle of the night.

Also James, get fucked with the "big man telling off Lennie" talk. Makes you look like a right mean twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok, this may sound petty. CMG are local to me. They do a lot of accident recovery and are often seen attending incidents with the emergency services. Wouldn’t this be a misuse of one of their vehicles? What if you‘ve just been in a nasty accident and are shaken up, or a woman broken down on a busy road alone, but you have to wait longer for this guy to turn up because he‘s doing deliveries for a fecking Hincher!!! 😡
Oh I agree!
I used to be local to them, and occasionally dealt with them because of my job.
They do go to some of the most horrific Police recovery call outs 😔 along with routine breakdown etc.

They used to be privately owned, I bet it’s a family member and it’s a cheeky bit of advertising for CMG using the Hinch tags

Reactions: 11
Olivia Attwood has a new series about sex workers the first episode is about only fans. This was Hinch’s contribution to the question box. As if she doesn’t make enough money ..
39911646-75F9-45CD-899A-C21E117BAFFA.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Custom made paper for hunches playroom. The price of it 😳
this makes me absolutely sick. For many reasons. But the price of this when you look at what we’ve faced comparatively with frontline wages etc, and what we are all facing with the cost of living increases. And then all of the stuff she is actually gifted on top. Wtf?!

I hope Hunch and her ‘thumb chum’ get so distracted with their coke and snacks that the Solomon-Swash/Hinch little ones creatively add some crayon/marker/grease decor to it. Plus the paper will really be enhanced when silly Sophs heating comes on one morning soon and the warming ‘rad cover’ fills the room with the fragrant ‘eau de rat piss’.

This world really can be so upside down and unjust.

*edited to make sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I've had a watch tan line since the sun started coming out more regularly in April.
I’m so jealous, I’m dying in this heat right now 🥵 *cries in pale skin that burns with auburn hair 🥲*

I still find it sooooo strange there’s been zero mention from either party of SS works hen do, it’s not like either of them to not overshare 🤨

The kids bedroom is hideous, the bedding especially makes me feel itchy looking at it. Wouldn't' the mural have been more suited to the playroom? The entire house is a tacky cheap looking mess. A bit like the owner really.
Monkey see, monkey do, good to see Ron has got the 👍 down pat,😕
I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️ That bedding is hideous, that whole bedroom is hideous
But then I never understood her thinking
In the old house she did that stupid nursery for Lennie when the sensible thing would be to swap and put Lennie in Ron’s cot and make the spare bedroom toddler friendly for Ron with a small bed etc but no she just made an identical nursery
It all seems to just be about showing off
I just looked at that bedding and thought she’s lost the plot 🙄 no doubt her followers will be loving it and crying about how beautiful it is 👀

Reactions: 17
my boys are a similar age and you should see the carnage that is my house 😂😂😂 it’s not mess… it’s play and it’s normal!!

I hope they draw all over it!!
Omg where have you been recently you little tit

Everytime Inch films the boys why does he always address them as Sir...its literally every single time
The pair of them don't have a wide range of vocabulary

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Need a cold shower after nearly complimenting that man. Need to rinse off the ick 😭😭🤣🤣

Ps guys and gals - stay hydrated in that awful heat! Plenty suncream and water ❤
Little tip for littles, rub cool ice cube water for 30 seconds over the wrists and ankles. It’s sends cool blood back to the core gradually without it being a massive shock - like a cold shower.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh I agree!
I used to be local to them, and occasionally dealt with them because of my job.
They do go to some of the most horrific Police recovery call outs 😔 along with routine breakdown etc.

They used to be privately owned, I bet it’s a family member and it’s a cheeky bit of advertising for CMG using the Hinch tags
The Hincher did say it was her husband who works for them that came and picked her Hinch furniture up🙂

Reactions: 5
Lonnie in his bro’s room looks like he’s thinking ‘it’s crap in here’ that’s y he left walking like he had a nappy full of tit ready for daddaz

Reactions: 14
this makes me absolutely sick. For many reasons. But the price of this when you look at what we’ve faced comparatively with frontline wages etc, and what we are all facing with the cost of living increases. And then all of the stuff she is actually gifted on top. Wtf?!

I hope Hunch and her ‘thumb chum’ get so distracted with their coke and snacks that the Solomon-Swash/Hinch little ones creatively add some crayon/marker/grease decor to it. Plus the paper will really be enhanced when silly Sophs heating comes on one morning soon and the warming ‘rad cover’ fills the room with the fragrant ‘eau de rat piss’.

This world really can be so upside down and unjust.

*edited to make sense 🤦🏻‍♀️
“Eau de rat piss”

874BA86B-7D8C-4F0D-A627-3306A9EB4C57.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg where have you been recently you little tit

The pair of them don't have a wide range of vocabulary
lol sorry! I’ve had divorce drama and work drama and then we’ve had a rough time with my partner’s youngest daughter lately. I’ve massively neglected tattle! And social media, to be fair! But I’m back bitccchhhhesss! And ready to be active on the Hunch thread again!

and yeah you’re right - their vocab is extremely limited isn’t it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My youngest is very tanned too. They've inherited my olive skin and despite being slathered in 50+ and shaded as much as possible, have the most amazing brown legs and white body just from walking the school run twice a day.
I've had a watch tan line since the sun started coming out more regularly in April.
I don't like to defend her, but some people do tan without huge amounts of sun exposure and all the necessary precautions.
can we swap skin 🤣 I’m basically Casper the ghosts cousin and don’t tan at all, I just from white to pink and then white again 😭

plus I’m fat so I just look like a drumstick squishie when I get burnt 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Little tip for littles, rub cool ice cube water for 30 seconds over the wrists and ankles. It’s sends cool blood back to the core gradually without it being a massive shock - like a cold shower.
ooo totally stealing this idea! Very stressed about my kids keeping cool this weekend and the coming days! Our house is like a bloody sauna and I’ve put bowls of water in their rooms and towels over their radiators!
(I wonder if Hunch Farm has air con…)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.