Mrs Hinch #560 she lives in a house, not a very big farm, with a Pan Tr Y

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B&M Might have deleted their tweet but all the replies are still visible, As are all the #mrshinchisover. Got to love Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just can’t deal with what she’s done to that house. It’s just horrendous!!
Pick a style and let it flow (let it goooooo 🎶)
Truly awful 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Soph, I'll break it to you gently. It still looks like a bleeping pallet love.
What pile of tit is that. Poor boys will get splinters. Amount of tit these pallets sit in when in warehouse and rats all over them🤢

Reactions: 17
They have deleted the tweet about her too
Awkward!

Maybe these companies will start to think twice before working with her. She is SO out of touch, particularly in the current climate.

Bye Bye Hinchi Sunak

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not on twitter damn it
Honestly I think the Twitter thing is being overhyped a bit. Given that two of the comments on the now-deleted B&M post were from new accounts with only 1 tweet. Also a lot of use of the #mrshinchisover hashtag which has only been used previously on one Instagram story and this thread 👀
Think it's sailing close to the wind in my opinion.

Anyway, it's getting on a bit and she's not yet mentioned tend besties party tonight. Come one Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's so bleeping extra. What's wrong with normal sliding doors?

She's so far up her own arse it's brutal

Reactions: 26
There’s panelling, brick slips, pallets, murals, all over that house, and now a pallet radiator cover 🙈🙈🙈 It’s too much!!!!!!! Pinterest has just vomited all it’s ‘bad taste’ interior contents over Hinch-not-a-farm 🤮
Why do I feel like this has to be the longest running practical joke in history?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck sake I’ve got a sliding door on my pan t r y but I call it a cubbyhole, gonna have rip the fucker out now & where the hell is she getting these pallets from? Ones I’ve come across (warehouse work) are covered in bird tit & snail trails 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.