Mrs Hinch #559 not content with pulling the rug over the sheep's eyes, she's gone for the whole gifted carpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't sleep so catching up on her stories...
Need sleep as at my not tend work tomorrow !
Anyway that kitchens a pre record!!! Look closely on her video and you can't see the black mantle piece from the fire thing in the new room... however it sticks out really far (just over the corner of the wall to bottom corner of door) which you would of def seen from the video

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Woke up at my farm, 1 hen makes a farm right👍, 🐓hen 💩on my steps.😳. This makes her & her 💩tales relatable to me......NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Woke up at my farm, 1 hen makes a farm right👍, 🐓hen 💩on my steps.😳. This makes her & her 💩tales relatable to me......NOT
I just don't get why she thinks talking about her kids 💩makes her relatable? It was the same with Ron's tend nappy explosions.

Does she think all her sheep are elbows deep in tit all day long??? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday Guyyssch!
:m👌🏼🧐
(A few crap Lyrics to the Tune of In the Navy)
Ahoy! Oi Oi! ⚓🚢

In the PANTR Y
There is no room to walk around
In the PANTR Y
There are Mugshots to be found
In the PANTR Y
There are barrskitts everywhere
In the PANTR Y,
In the PANTR Y

(CLAPPING) 👏🏼
We want you, We want you
We want your freebies
And we won't faank you!

Screenshot_20220714-040600_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
B+M using Mrs Hinch to shill bargs to her sheep. Of course she would meet the team wearing a LV (?) belt. Much bargain, much relatable.
This sums her up. Complete pretence to be relatable (it may ironically be one of her eBay ‘barg’ dresses). Apologies if any Tattlers have the same belt but, amongst my group, it would be seen as tacky and new money.

And therein lies her issue - irrespective of how much she spends, she has appalling taste and she’ll never be aspirational to a higher income demographic. Some of the best interiors I’ve seen have been on a limited budget and they’ve made their homes look fantastic. That’s the real achievement. Hers has cost a lot and looks crap. That is not so much of an achievement.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Guyssssssh...Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday!
It doesn’t matter what Sopha puts in the Pant’ry this is what I’ll always see..... somewhere for Jimbobteenypeeny’s pants 🤭

B31C6B4B-D7A6-413E-9D09-3E0562112FFE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Guyssssssh...Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday!
It doesn’t matter what Sopha puts in the Pant’ry this is what I’ll always see..... somewhere for Jimbobteenypeeny’s pants 🤭

View attachment 1415679
This is the Pant'ry image we all imagine! I particularly laarve those nice paisley panties on the left. Jimbobteenyknob doesn't need much 'support' in the general scroatal area, so probably goes commando! 🤣🍒🔍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Got to be tattlers 😂 love you nusty hens 😂
Something else I thought was interesting about the comments on the B&M post was the total lack of defence from the Hinch Army. Remember that post by Radio 2 back in April or May, when HIN CH Y with the PAN TR Y was due to be on Rylan Clark’s programme? People commented negatively/neutrally about it and one or two other posters tore in to them in their defence of Hinch. There’s none of that on the B&M post. Perhaps Hinch Ltd have neglected to pay their defence team/trolls this month!

❤❤❤ Andioooop ❤❤❤

B+M using Mrs Hinch to shill bargs to her sheep. Of course she would meet the team wearing a LV (?) belt. Much bargain, much relatable. 👍🏻

View attachment 1415417

View attachment 1415413
If it’s reversible then that’s really 2 belts for £340 so £170 each. Barg! 🐑

Edits: typo and clarity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Something else I thought was interesting about the comments on the B&M post was the total lack of defence from the Hinch Army. Remember that post by Radio 2 back in April or May, when HIN CH Y with the PAN TR Y was due to be on Rylan Clark’s programme? People commented negatively/neutrally about it and one or two other posters tore in to them in their defence of Hinch. There’s none of that on the B&M post. Perhaps Hinch Ltd have neglected to pay their defence team/trolls this month!

Agreed only 33 comments on what shoukd be the Hinchers favourite Instagram page after hers and mainly negative comments 🤣🤣

Someone needs to tell BnM #HinchIsOVER 😉🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

There was never an explanation for her sudden absence from that Radio show was there?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Out of all the things she could choose to wear to go to a meeting with B&M’s store cleaners who are likely earning close to minimum wage…an LV belt with a gold emblem bang in the middle of her silhouette. Another example of her motto in life “I’m just like you but better”

With that overgrown dip dye looking hair though, you might be forgiven for thinking she got that belt from a dodgy gift shop while she was on holiday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
There was never an explanation for her sudden absence from that Radio show was there?
Not that I ever saw but I don’t follow her so for all I know she could have bleated about it in stories. Perhaps a tidal wave of poo prevented her from getting out of her front door that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m still thinking about that B&M meeting. They laid on a car, wined and dined her. This is definitely forming a new “official” partnership. I’m guessing she had an association with home bargains (paid) but either they weren’t offering her enough (greedy) or they didn’t want her. Annoyingly I’m going to go for the former.
We know she’s had a shift in her team at gleam from when she started following some new people from there. We know a few months back they were wining and dining her.
We also have tea that it’s over with Tessscoo. Well she’s already gone Back to “I shop at Morrisons” so it’s becoming quite likely that that tea was true.
Unfortunately I believe this is only the start of a new batch of relationships that will be even more insufferable than her tessshhhco range.
I believe the lack of cleaning has been because of a change in her role with P&G. I’ve said that for a while now. I believe they are going to launch hinch cleaning products - it’ll just be bloody fragranced water - with an “eco angle” but it won’t actually be that eco. These products will launch exclusively with b&m alongside some mediocre cloffffs etc.

I await my bingo. 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 60
Don’t the likes of B&M and Home Bargains get all the supermarket rejects? I saw a relabelled Asda shower gel in Home Bargains once, I recognised the label.

Reactions: 11
Well safe to say these comments on b and m will be deleted soon! Great to see all those comments though!

Reactions: 12
I’m still thinking about that B&M meeting. They laid on a car, wined and dined her. This is definitely forming a new “official” partnership. I’m guessing she had an association with home bargains (paid) but either they weren’t offering her enough (greedy) or they didn’t want her. Annoyingly I’m going to go for the former.
We know she’s had a shift in her team at gleam from when she started following some new people from there. We know a few months back they were wining and dining her.
We also have tea that it’s over with Tessscoo. Well she’s already gone Back to “I shop at Morrisons” so it’s becoming quite likely that that tea was true.
Unfortunately I believe this is only the start of a new batch of relationships that will be even more insufferable than her tessshhhco range.
I believe the lack of cleaning has been because of a change in her role with P&G. I’ve said that for a while now. I believe they are going to launch hinch cleaning products - it’ll just be bloody fragranced water - with an “eco angle” but it won’t actually be that eco. These products will launch exclusively with b&m alongside some mediocre cloffffs etc.

I await my bingo. 😂
Surely in these meetings they ask to see the follower list, engagement rates etc? Or do they just take it as given that she (and others) have millions of active followers and not 250,000 Titsalina Bumsquashes plus a few people who haven’t logged in to their insta since 2019?? But I don’t run a business so what do I know.

Reactions: 23
Just had some bricksssssh delivered for the building work we’re having done and I got a bad case of the giggles when the delivery lorry was reversing as it had a voice saying “Stand well clear, vehicle is reversing” and all I could think about was imaging it to be Jimbobteenypeeny’s voice “Oi Oiiiiii Darlinnnnnn, stand well clear Schweeet’arrrrt, this motor’s reversing innit, Oi Oiiiiiii” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.